Fuck off with your stupid fucking videos

Fuck off with your stupid fucking videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjrsdfGg6kc
en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/religion-magic-death-and-rituals/human-sacrifices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>filename

I have a hard time watching this guy. He looks like a fucking moron.

I'm skeptical of political opinions from people who lack the willpower and/or personal discipline to maintain their own physique and hygiene.

Why are you telling me how the world should be? You can't even bother to go to a gym or get a haircut you fuck.

the time for political solutions has passed

God I hate the overwatch attitude lauren has. fucking commit to something stupid bitch. werent you supposed to be ''uncensored'' now that youre out of rebel ?

how does he manage to look like a dweeb with aviators on? his wizardly powers must be immense.

NAME THE JEW, STYX
or you are a faggot LARPer

You faggots are ridiculous. Stop using fucked up ex-druggies as some sort of mentors.

Can someone give me a qucik rundown on Styx? He looks like a goon, but is he intelligent?

Lauren is a such an attention whore

Listen to some of his YouTube commentary before the the Trump election. He is spot on about 90% of the political issues that he covers.

right wing nationalist groups will rise
attacks on muslims will increase
jihadist attacks will increase
far right parties will take power
large european cities will disband
demoracies to dictatorships
proxy wars will ensue
billateral genocide
israel will expand territory

Why the fuck do people listen to this retard. I mean look at him for fuck's sake.

>Alright everyone,
>*clinks spoon*
>It's really quite funny
>The legacy media
>That's about all, piece out.

what are you guys talking about. styx is so based.

He's an edgy satanist occult larper, but he's actually pretty intelligent and so spot on with his predictions it's scary.

He's been pretty boring post-election. I barely watch him now. He talks a bit out of ass.

Name one actual prediction that wasn't obvious.

i mean who doesn't want political insights from an anorexic bisexual who chases underage kids?

I quite like his satanic LARPing shit

Styx is the only youtuber I watch with any regularity. He has good insights and a unique persona.

He boldly predicted that Trump was assured to win the election when Ben Carson, Scott Walker and Floriana were still relevant as a political force. I can't think of many other Youtube personalities with that type of foresight. This was probably around late 2015

annnnd dropped

just kidding i dropped him just when i first read his name. what a fag

He isn't a "Satanist'. He is an Occultist.

Fuckface still hasn't made my Armenian Genocide video.

>Armenian Genocide
Nobody cares.

Andrew klavan made a point about this. Europe has been dead since the end of WW1.

People should listen to Klavan more, he is like a older version of styx.

This

Poltards a so fucking lame
They worship people who most closely resemble their loserdom and frantically , autistically ragehate on people who are more attractive/rich , short higher status to them

It's like begets like to it's extreme
>An unkept, ugly, skinny edgy Satanist who doesn't even fucking bother to put a fucking shirt on to hide his hair nipple

>An ex-con white nigger WE WUZ Buffon

Incidentally both have virtually zero production value , just guys sitting in front of the camera spreading eir mental shit to the outer world

Sometimes I wonder if pol needs to be glassed
The amount of incel aspie brainlets is seriously worrying

>An ex-con white nigger WE WUZ Buffon
Who are you refering to?

And no one cares about your future White genocide in America, Europe and South Africa.

he actually did

He looks weird, but he's consistently right about basically everything. Of all the analysts he alone was right not only about the election's overall result, but also its specifics and their causes.

varg

10.2 seconds long lol

*teleports behind you*

that's about all....peace out

I've been a fan of his since 2009. This was during my edgy highschool psychonaut days where is needed advice for taking psychedelics. He was even selling his own homemade k2 spice but tried to kill himself in the shower after smoking a fuck ton. I wish there was an archive for his old material, he's nothing like he was 7 years ago.

dump your rare styx pyx

Made this myself

How is Varg a loser? He's a grown man with his own property and 6 beautiful white children. What do you have?

This. Also, I love his 6 inch boner.

I refuse to watch any of this guy's videos solely because of his weird offputting appearance

It doesn't take much to predict to fall Europe.

What are the other 9 replies?

>civic nationalists

styx would probably drop his racial egalitarianism in 5 minutes if he ever left the whitest state in america

youtube.com/watch?v=OjrsdfGg6kc

Yeah he did. It was 10 seconds long and he just said "it's really quite bad, that's about all, peace out."

I thought he was talking about PJW.

Lmao where do you dudes find these pics?

I constantly hear a rumour that he's a welfare nigger

Regardless of this fags right wing leanings, he's a degenerate looking piece of untermensch and I'm assuming he's one of those dandy 'scared to 1488' pricks.

Styx also unironically thought PR would ever be a red state.

Confirmed talks out of his ass. Still ten steps above Varg.

Dont listen to the bashers...they are to stupid to understand half of what Styx has to say.While I dont agree with his occultist believes, I can appreciate his intellect on other issues.

redditfag detected

>Functional IQ.
>Life plan that doesn't involve welfare and accordingly, theft from others.

Varg fags are not welcome on Sup Forums.

That's false. His income comes from Burzum and his RPG. He did tell others to get on welfare if they can to bring down the system faster though.

Lauren just ought to go burn coal and be forgotten.

Dirty Jew

He's not even on welfare.

It wouldn't be a Styx episode without that clanking spoon and slurp.

I swear the guy should do an ASMR channel "1 hour of relaxing clanking and slurping while talking about the military-industrial establishment ASMR"

Shallow piece of shit...who gives a fuck what he looks like? Its not a modeling gig....its what he says that counts.

Also,
>Religion that didn't partake in human sacrifice.
en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/religion-magic-death-and-rituals/human-sacrifices/

>I have a hard time watching this guy. He looks like a fucking moron.

You're a fucking pseud. Fuck off, brainlet.

This. He finally needs to at some point - "sublimated YouTube income" or not.

>Having kids doesn't make you a loser
Tell that to the white trash

Being a fucking unemployable ex-con is being a loser

Fucking crossing the Nordic sea and emigrating to another country to marry a poor autistic girl that you can't even communicate with is being a fucking loser

Having fathered a kid in a drunken orgy with some groupie and abandoning her, with her grwing up resenting you is being a loser

Varg cocksucker get lost
Losers attract losers
Brainlets other brainlets

>You're a fucking pseud. Fuck off, brainlet
Read the rest of my comment you turbonigger

He talks out his ass and has no self awareness. Like what's with the leather jacket with no shirt? Hes a werido, has good points sometimes.

You're full of shit. He has advocated it as a strategy to take down the system. Snow nigger.

Imagine if you will being a freshman American cuck, imagine these guys getting "political" on campus - then - imagine one of these morons following and actually listening to a youtube personality called "styx". This same disgusting breed of burger then comes here and posts about it.

This is the level of discourse we now have to wade through here.

RIP

>how

By lurking the internet your whole life normie

Yet another shallow fuck bashing on Styx's looks..WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE? Its what he talks about that matters...

who fuckign cares you boring imbred burger cunt - ITS A YOOTOOBE PERSONALITY WHO LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIEK A FUCKING HILLBILLY REJECT.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

I've come to really love Styx, I think he sticks with the look because everyone has now come to expect the leather jacket, bare chest, long hair, glasses, and clanking cups of tea in his videos.

He produces regular content and is insightful and entertaining even when I don't agree on all his positions.

He's up there with Jordan Peterson for sardonic monologue

>we found some skeletons in a well so that means they were victims of human sacrifice
These (((archaelogists))) are retarded

>unemployable
He is employed, he makes money from his music and RPG
>you can't even communicate with
I have no clue where this nonsense comes from, obviously Varg can speak French

>Intellect
Kek

Easily impressed by good verbals brainlet detected

As soon as he opened his mouth about satanism it was clear as hell for me he just another copy paste edgy metalhead/druggie edgelord occultist
Heck ,look at his hair and clothes and his YouTube hande

A person who is a living embodiment of a stereotype can't be smart by dedinition

In the very video where he advocates that he says that he is not on welfare himself because of his income you imbecile

lol to be this fucking retarded
enjoy living a life of mediocrity you fucking pleb

For how much of a queer little deviant faggot this guy is, he's genuinely intelligent and has very accurately predicted a variety of things including the election. I genuinely take into account some of what he says given that he's been proven right before.

Try harder spastic

Never ever been to Reddit, contrary to yourself since you apparently negatively reference it with the assumption being of knowing what goes on there

But he doesn't really talk about religion much if at all in his videos... His appearance is the only thing odd. I've only been regularly watching him for a year or so but I imagine he keeps the look and channel name from before he started political commentary

>never

>even

>been

>to

>Reddit

>guise

Followed him back in 2010 when I used to experiment with psychedelics. He'd make trip report videos, very interesting character kind of a troll. His political shit is somewhat new been uploading daily for the past year (almost exclusively politics). I miss the old hippy Styx that didn't give a fuck about subscriber count and would make funny videos about psychedelic spirituality and the occult. He's even been slacking on his gardening gardening vids

He practiced satanism and still admires the "message" of it.

His completely naive and full of platituted rambling aboit occultism and sataism proves he's another edgelord brainlet like virtually 1000000s before him

>Omg that can't be true

Strong projection there, resident redditor

U mad?

Hello character attacking sharia blue

>klank
>Greim-whares

The message of cosmic liberation and enlightenment? Yeah, such a ridiculous message.
Better to worship a Jew on a stick who told you to cuck to anyone who wronged you.

this guy is such a fucking dweeb

>I don't like the way he looks
>therefore he must lack willpower and/or personal discipline
Wanna know how I know you're projecting?

He grew greatly in fame by being spot-fucking-on with political predictions, especially in the Trump-Clinton campaign.

>using caps locks unironically
>sentencing structure like a normalfag from faceberg

>Satanism
>cosmic liberation and enlightenment

Ahahaahahahahahahaahagaag

Just neck yourself brainlet normie

Parroting back (((media))) platidues and Wikipedia entries like a fucking cretin

Real Sataism is basically ritualized pedophila, an nothing of that flower power bullshit you talk about you naive ignorant buffoon

This criterion is not applicable to everyone. When, I dunno, Zizec talks, you don't care how he looks. But the guy from opvideo looks like a fag, and this matters, and he should be perceived as such.

>make a prediction for an obvious outcome
>it happens
>I PREDICTED THIS!!!

> Real Sataism is basically ritualized pedophila
I think, there was a recent rediscovery of LaVey by fags and in their interpretation, everything rational and cool and edgy falls under satanism.

Would you prefer me to us the strict Sup Forums lango such as >KEK,cuck,normie,nigger,burger,poo,loo,snow nigger,leaf,fucktard,pajeet,Based...etc etc

Styx has been one of the most cogent voices on Youtube.

Some advice for the future, you would have gotten a much bigger reaction if you'd pointed out it was Lauren Southerns video and Styx was her guest.

I really like watching styx, 10 times better than any "skeptic" jewtuber

He's right. Europe is already falling as we speak.