huffingtonpost.com/nicholas-rosen/going-to-the-mat-confessi_b_186332.html
youtu.be/gt4Y0s-vDuI
youtu.be/ML9yZd7bIvY
youtu.be/SpjWb9teKSY
youtu.be/Adg-S2hY07w
youtu.be/kwa7P5LnkhE
youtu.be/KIlWz5ZszFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about just stretches and then you don't have to worry?

Anti Christian propaganda and destruction of the familial core.

Sluts flexing it on a mat is nothing spiritual.

I took a yoga class in college because of a weird scheduling conflict.

It was completely secular and had no religious aspect.

You stretch a shit ton and when you are done you feel very loose and comfortable.

I recommend it highly.

There's nothing religious about it as long as the yoga teacher themself isn't quoting wacky shit while it's going on.

>teaching kids to slow down and not be screeching autists

It's been proven to help kids, so I'd say it's alright, modern yoga has nothing to do with religion

I'm fine with it, but I think Tai Chi Chuan is probably easier to get them into.

PUBLIC SCHOOLS KEEP YER HANDS OFF MY CHILD'S KUNDALINI SERPENT!!

OKAY?!!?!

If it's just teaching the forms and nothing more, there's nothing wrong with it. It's a pretty solid practice from a physical/mental training standpoint.

But schools should be under local control, so if the people there have something against it, there's nothing wrong with nixing it or picking an alternative.

It helps pretty much everyone.

Inner reflection is anti-Christian?

And just do it alone in your living room if yoga pants trigger you.

it's satanic brainwashing, Brahman is actually de debil. deus vult

Yoga is bullshit.
I was about to say it's fine and can be beneficialfor fitness amd flexibility but then realized how strongly it correlates with liberalsim

Hinduism is based

the bible clearly indicates that the body is a temple to God, and Gods spirit dwells within us. most, pretty much all of our bodies are damaged in incredible ways.

Yoga in itself is a sophisticated science that repairs this damage, and reaffirms the bodies ability to connect with the spirit of God that dwells within us.

proverbs 18:13 mountain jew.

sounds an awful lot like cultural appropriation to me

no its fucked. christians arent allowed to pray in school yoga should not be taught either. nothing wrong with aerobic activity in stead.

>Yoga in itself is a sophisticated science that repairs this damage, and reaffirms the bodies ability to connect with the spirit of God that dwells within us.
You are full of shit.
It's stretching invented by Western pseudogurus based on an ancient Hindu practice.

I'm not s pseudoguru. Granted I didn't invent anything as sophisticated as yoga, but it was pretty wild when I first cracked open a yoga book to discover I'd come up with many of the beginner forms on my own just thinking about what felt right for improving flexibility.

It's good stuff.

It wont help the "teach boys not to stare" problem

Rajiv Malhotra discusses Christian Yoga with Brooke Boon.

youtu.be/JlEmX46IYNY

im a yoga teacher and at the end of my classes i always say a quote or a piece of wisdom, they are always based around self improvement and becoming a better person to ourselves and others

anyway, ask any questions

Inner-reflection is synonymous of Yoga horseshit?

It's called introspection. You don't need a bearded guru faggot sucking your money and criticizing the familial core for that.

He will tell you some random bullshit; like you need to find your road in life; go find your chakraz in hyperabad and gib moneyz.

you're honestly an idiot. folly and shame falls onto your head.

where do you idiots get this garbage and misinformation from?

Hindus don't convert.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure yoga class goers don't know anything about actual yogas.

Go bath in the Ganges then mong.

>It's good stuff.
Probably good excercise. When done right.
But a lot of people read too much into it.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

you're a luke warm christian.

Or you could just watch the early seasons Dragon Ball Z. It's actually loaded with wisdom. Pretty brilliant child's cartoon, and just might get somebody psyched to go learn to be a karate bum.

so many poses are just natural and "feel just right"
i always tell my students that they will be feeling a lot of sensation (which many people are scared of) but not pain.

youtu.be/O_2fC0a2OkI

>ad hominem
Read it, yogajew
huffpost.com/us/entry/186332

I do believe the Kabbalah is super useful in bible study, despite denying Christ as messiah, it does quite a lot to validate his career as the Son of Joseph, and also useful in proving how the old testament has origins outside of space and time.

all the true gurus and monks i know teach mediation for free usually at a church.

youre going to the wrong people or dont know anything

Is that a gathering of Yogi burgers?

Like you know monks and yogis; my sides.

>huffpost.com/us/entry/186332
>links a 404'd link to huffington post
>trying to call a flat earth bible thumping christian a jew

ok idiot.

>tries to accuse me of ad hominem when he starts with character assassination, and a spurious comment

is there a reason why I shouldn't think you're an idiot?

huffingtonpost.com/nicholas-rosen/going-to-the-mat-confessi_b_186332.html

Yoga and meditation specifically ones on gratitude and hope do increase perflrmance in schools by encouraging mindfullness.

However these arent cure alls because some people dont like to sit still to think about junk.

my ex gf is a "certified" yoga instructor, been doing it for years, all I do is lift weights and basic body weight work outs

i am MUCH more flexible then her, to the point where it used to upset her how easily i could get into poses

its not gonna make you more flexible but sometimes it feels good. i prefer mediation

Yoga has nothing to do with one God or Christianity. It's loosely based on practices of Hindu yogis. Also you're the idiot. An insane one.
Read the link

practicing years upon years to reach self improvement and focus. pretty much hard work feels good and is good for you. not really the lefts mind set

ill admit many yogis are leftist people but in my opinion they are using yoga to be part of a group which they use to fill their sadness and pain instead of finding happiness and focus in themselves

As somebody who did little more than flexibility and balance training with some cardio and light bodyweight stuff for a number of years, I was blown away when I started lifting at how much I'd been missing out on. Even if you're not getting big with it, it's like magic.

>However these arent cure alls

there are people in the world who claim to cure, not treat, cure untreatable diseases like aids, cancer, hepatitis, chrons disease, with Yoga. I remain quite convinced that it is a cure-all

>Yoga has nothing to do with one God or Christianity.

ok, why don't you go ahead and explain to me what Christianity is?

> It's loosely based on practices of Hindu yogis
you get dumber and dumber by the post.

>read this artcle written 3 years ago and ignore what was written about it 3000 years ago.
no thanks.

>black magic, semen drinking, boogey men and dark sorcers

this is complete and total bullshit, this article is equal to jews talking about Christ.

fuck off with your direct and deliberate misinformation.

id say 95% dont know anything about a yoga mindset. its just a work out and is fun, which is fine by me because i try to add a little philosophy and spiritually in all my classes. i use saying from the 10 commandments all the time.

for

Im for Jujitsu and Yoga in schools instead of useless PE shit.

lul you sound like one of those kids that collects swords and got bullied in high school

agree with both of you
i weight lift 5 days a week and yoga pretty much everyday. they are 2 sides of the same coin, healthy fit body and healthy fit mind

I was the bully tubby
get back to watching your cartoons

Krishnamacharya
youtu.be/gt4Y0s-vDuI

Krishnamacharya's & B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga in 1938 Entire 45 minute silent news reel.
youtu.be/ML9yZd7bIvY

Baltimore students get meditation, not detention
youtu.be/SpjWb9teKSY

School replaces detention with meditation
youtu.be/Adg-S2hY07w

School replaces detention with meditation
youtu.be/kwa7P5LnkhE

Should Meditation Replace Detention in Schools?
youtu.be/KIlWz5ZszFE