This needs to end

This needs to end
youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evan Rachel Wood is a hottie though.

>Nothing pisses off right wingers more than free speech.

You can be angry Sup Forums, just don't go around shooting people up over it.

There's no such thing as nonbinary.

Just because you're LGBT, that doesn't mean you're special.

Just because you're LGBT, that doesn't mean you're above straight people.

Just because you're LGBT, that doesn't mean you by default carry the moral highground.

If you're LGBT, you deserve to be treated like a normal person, which includes that if you're a smug, condescending, vindictive asshole, you deserve to be called out for being a smug, condescending, vindictive asshole. There's nothing homophobic or transphobic about that. If you live in America, you couldn't be in a safer place to be LGBT, so quit acting like you're in any way oppressed because some redneck in the middle of Kansas said you're a freak. If you actually think you're "Q", or "nonbinary", you should be psychologically evaluated by professionals.

Fucking kikes

I don't mind the sentiment, or even the Video, but I don't really want to see the Gay Flag every time I go to Youtube

Just give me an option, Jewtube

But that like-dislike ratio and comments is hilarious

They don't allow straight people to have opinions anymore. YouTube essentially wants to glorify killing off the human race.

>thinking YouTube will allow people to have opinions other than (((theirs)))

They don't get it. Being gay isn't cool or edgy anymore. Nobody cares

I hate the Jews so much.

Is it fag month or something?

The Jews want your countries to be full of degenerate faggots and niggers while Israel is safe behind its borders.

Israels borders protect if from the leftist agenda the Jews push throughout the world and that includes the nigger refugees.

I turned on Adblocker on YouTube now. Screw them, no more money for fag-enablers

Wow another gay pride shit.

How many times in one year are we gonna have this same propaganda shoved down our throats?

>CELEBRATE BRAVE VOICES THIS PRIDE
>THIS PRIDE
USED LIKE
>THIS CHRISTMAS

EXCEPT THE LIBERALS WONT LET YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS

BUT YOU CAN HAVE FAGGOTS PARADING AROUND DEEPTHROATING DILDOS FOR A SOLID WEEK, HAPPY PRIDE!

"PRIDE" IS NOT A THING FAGGOTS STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT ONE

Until you're gay too, user.

It's """"pride"""" month.

But only for the gays. No pride for anyone else except gays.

Exactly this, and this is why they're so upset. Deep down they don't feel oppressed anymore especially if they live in the USA, and to them that's too boring. They also hate straight people being depicted in media, not realizing that 97% of the world population is still straight. This pride shit has to stop, gay rights should mean being treated normally, not being treated specially or better than everyone else.

But pride month is every day for da straights tho xDDD

I think youtube is testing out some AI troll filtering software. They get to promote gay pride ( a hip and ad friendly choice), and they get to improve this AI tech to provide smart filtering for channels that opt into it. Why else would they keep the comment section open for something they have to know is going to be bait for trolling? I know they don't want news sites making articles on how racists youtube users are, thats bad for advertisers. Something just doesnt jive here.

t. sodomite

Not exactly, Tel Aviv is the most pozzed place in the middle east, more like these filthy jews want to normalize SODOMY everywhere so they blend in better.

that makes a lot of sense

JUST

Go fuck yourself, leave the people to live their lives with dignity. Do you think you have some dignity bullying LGBT people? You re scum...

>Do you think you have some dignity bullying LGBT people?
If someone's a vindictive arrogant retard, it doesn't matter whether they like dick or vag, they're a vindictive arrogant retard and deserve to be called such.

WHOS GOT A QUICK RUNDOWN ON POZZING NEGHOLES AKA WHY ALL FAGGOTS SHOULD BE NUKED

Homosexuality is a mental disease that needs to be dealt with

Why do people still hate gays so much. I thought we were over this shit by now

muslims plz to the great allah do something about these faggots.

its gonna be kind of hard, because if you read the comments, they're literally all troll comments except for maybe like 2 of them.

>1:04 actually made me recoil

(((they))) are getting quite persistant

Because they're fucking animals. They go to "pride" and just stick their entire arms up other fag's assholes in front of children. How did we as a society come to this?

Oh no, you still dont know whats is someone vindictive arrogant. Just 5 mins with me alone and you could have a really accurate definition of whats that...
Ya know...? This thread is a clear case of stupid whataboutism, cause there exists the StraightPride, but its you who try to ruin the lgbt celebration, not them your straight day. So u wanna an advice? Go Fuck Yourself, no one cares your hate :P

learn english juan, you should deported to the bottom of the fucking ocean for that atrocious butchering of the english language you fucking moron.

dam 20K likes for rachel wood alone which is bi-sexual, hell all girls a bi-sexual..prove me wrong... another 40k are fags who like shit like this....there are just too many of them

Aprende tú español, no te jode el gringo xD

Imagine a foot fetishist who defines his whole identity based on the fact that he loves to lick and sweat feet. He is very proud of it, so proud that once a year he and a group of like-minded foot fetishists have a parade through downtown to celebrate their fetish, sanctioned by the city who fully support the foot fetish community. They often preface opinions with the phrase "Well as a foot fetishist..." and all of their political and social opinions revolve around foot fetishism. One time our foot fetishist saw a woman with nice feet at a bar, so he asked her if he could suck her toes and she was so footphobic that she lashed out verbally and physically. He was thrown out by the bigoted footphobic bartender. He is pretty sure that the only reason people direct so much hatred towards him is because they all secretly want to suck his toes but can't admit it because they are repressed by society. He likes to encourage kids to be open about their foot fetishism, and wants them to know that there is nothing wrong with sucking sweaty toes. He once applied for a job as a pedicurist but fired him for drooling on a customers feet, so he sued them for discrimination.

GRAB YOUR ANGEL WINGS AND YOUR SACK OF COCAINE

>liberals are a hivemind

hi plebbit

Matate a ti mismo homo

Come if you re so brave...
Oh no, you re from the Trump Nation, the pussies nation LMAO
"America First", and just America cause the entire world afraids me and i can get over it hahahah Go fuck yourself

damn, a sharp nose is the most attractive thing on a woman

I'm not pissed, just disgusted.

The whole "brave" thing about gays and trans degenerates is disgusting. Brave is charging out under enemy fire to pull your wounded brother-in-arms to safety. Brave is running into a burning building to get to the crying child trapped on the 3rd floor.

Being called "brave" for openly declaring that you like to wear women's cloths and eventually get some surgery to turn your dick inside out is a disservice to the definition. Being called "brave" because you'd prefer to fuck another guy's asshole or make a double fish taco with your cunt is narcissistic and delusional, especially in a time where laws exist to at least prevent others from beating you to death on sight.

The world should afraid me, you moor faggot.

Fuck off, degenerate faggots.

>but its you who try to ruin the lgbt celebration
>there exists the straightpride
Well you're full of shit. The fact that I have to sit through this bullshit on a day to day basis is a good indication they do not want to leave me alone. So why should I let them do what they do? All these faggots want to do is meddle in other's buisness. Every single day I am bombarded with this rhetoric and am told to just sit there and take it. It's not proper for me to say anything against it, that would be homophobic.

They run around in the streets on drugs flaunting their faggotry and tell me I should be tolerant of them. That I'm the backwards one because I have a problem with two grown men jerking each other off in public after smoking meth. I am a bigot because I have a problem with people encouraging children to "express themselves" by taking hormone blockers and mutilate their genitals. STDs and AIDs are rampant among the gays and we are supposed to just ignore that problem, because it's the current year. It's disgusting. These people have no dignity, only sexual urges they have to proclaim on the rooftops. "Pride" celebrations are just a yearly circle jerking festival.

Fuck them, and fuck you. They made it my buisness, and the recent year of propaganda has driven me closer to full 1488 levels than you'd imagine. All of these fruits should be hung from lampposts. The writing's on the wall. We have reached Weimar levels of degeneracy, you and I both knows what follows. Only this time there isn't any real power in place to effectively stop it.

This whole #ProudToBeAFag shit is pure propaganda and hypocrisy. They lecture us to not shove our beliefs down their throats but they're doing this.

>"Strong and resilient"
>have the highest suicide rate

Blablabla didnt read LOL

Too bad that number is only at 50%. Needs to get higher.

100% would be the best

Agreed, user.

>Ignoring makeup this hard

wouldnt a brave voice in todays society be speaking out against gays?

>t. poopdick

I hope the supreme court makes gay marriage illegal again

Stop being a nigger jew and use hooktune or archives.
hooktube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

How tasteless that everyone on YouTube is forced to see that faggot flag smugly waving in the corner
Companies with this much influence should not be allowed to exist

Of course not. You're an illiterate faggot Spaniard whose only goal in life is to get dicked.

why is Sup Forums against muslims again?

Because muh dead tiny fraction of white people.

>all those people with anime avatars complaining about this shit

lmao LITERALLY all weebs are fags

Hello I Am New To Being Right Wing, What Kind Of Stuff Do We Believe In

because of the way muslims promote homosexuality and inbreeding

Fuck outta here nigger.

but they are smiling an colorful an so happy :3
why do you wanna be a mean an hateful nazi
just party an dance an be cute an colorful with us, tee hee :3

Post the whole thing.

Faggots like you should have died with the last Reich. Like the white race is dying now.

Gas the kikes, race war now

This is unironically someone's Tumblr avatar.
Someone who's "edgy" and "brave" these days:
-Are caucasian
-Identify as the gender they were assigned as at birth
-Prefer to have sexual relations with someone of the opposite gender
-Is a God fearing Christian and goes to church every Sunday

What ad blocker you usin, senpai? Adblock plus doesnt work on most youtube videos anymore and i heard a new one came out but I forget the name of it.

>they are shoving it in our faces!!

Did anyone force you to click on the video?
Did anyone force you to use Youtube?
Is this particular shitty video streaming website essential?
No?
Who's being the drama queen here?

>3,000 people
>"tiny"
There were niggers in those planes too, by the way.

>only supporting lgbtq+
>ignoring the rest of the alphabet
These fucking fascists, I swear

They did put the international symbol for faggotry right next to the big youtube logo you click on to get to the front page, huemonkey

Needs some work that I can't be arsed to make atm, but I'm copying this. It's good, man. Real good.

Jesus christ, is this real? The fuck even is this?

But did they force you to do it? Will you die if you don't go to youtube?
>using youtube front page

that's dumber than using 4chans front page

I caught a few typos after I posted it, but thanks

>3,000 divided by at least 150,000,000 in America alone isn't a tiny fraction (0.002%)
Looks like us nignogs aren't the only retards.

>live their lives with dignity
Have you seen any of the parades? These people have thrown out all of their dignity already.

But I thought the jews did 9/11

it's more so about the young people getting lured into this propaganda and all it's virtue signalling, cherry picked garbage.
Not to mention the censorship pushed against those of us whom are merely disagreeing with the video.
This is about more than just a pack of fags jumping around, this is about the people they want to hurt

Your first example isn't bravery, It is duty. There's a penalty for failing to do so. However, duty or no, it is laudable (and highly so).

Your second example is bravery, even if your attribution is abominable. There is an arbitrary punishment (ostracism, physical beatings, sexual attack, harrassment, being treated as if not human) that has no basis in good, quality, life, honesty, or literally ANY of the supposed virtues.

You don't recognize being under attack by people with no rules whatsoever, with no protection whatsoever, simply because you're being true to yourself (whether you personally understand that or not) as being more brave than equipped, defended, organized men in a theatre with ostensible 'rules' participating in their chosen profession. That's a fundamental failure in reasoning.

Your comments make sense, consider Spaniards people speak Spanish like faggots, lisping constantly. Spanish people are so fucking fruity and effeminate. It's no wonder you're willing to defend degenercy from behind the giant wall of gay that is your county.

ABP works just fine on JEWtube.

>Easylist
>EasyPrivacy+Easylist
>Adblock Warning Removal List

You might want to see if the "Allow some non-obtrusive advertising" box is checked.