I am always very upset when I hear of how many tolerant/nice people die in terrorist attack...

I am always very upset when I hear of how many tolerant/nice people die in terrorist attack, while Sup Forumsacks celebrate this

my question is:
where you think must terrorist attack happen to maximally affect typical Sup Forumsacks and other immoral subhumans?

No sane person cares about people they don't know. It's just how the world works.

A small town. No more than 10,000 residents. Quiet, Republican area. School gym during a children's choir, or during a small baptist church service.

IT'S HIIIIIIIGH NOON

religious people in small republican towns are quite nice, and don't really fit the image of typical Sup Forumsack

McREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

need to fin a place

a basement bomber

audible kek

Spoiler, you wont. Most Sup Forumsacs are not engaged in normie mass rituals like concerts and other gay shit. Therfore your kill to resource ratio will always suck. Normies will always be the largest victims of Terrorist attacks.

looking to bomb something, op?

Rural area. Republican. WHITE.

looking for your mama's pussy

No where, we will find a way to laugh at just about anything

>I am always very upset when I hear of how many tolerant/nice people die in terrorist attack,

They caused it letting them in. It's hard to feel sorry for people who caused their own deaths.

THE HUCKLEBERRIES DAHNALD

I got an idea

The absolute Nordic nihilist. Never change not until the minarets do anyway.

maybe people have had enough tolerance of unjustified hatred themselves and want to protect the good and tolerant people even if they hate us.

heh

>where you think must terrorist attack happen to maximally affect typical Sup Forumsacks and other immoral subhumans?

Probably at the frozen section of the grocery store near the chicken tenders.