What's the most redpilled thing to do while taking a gap year?

What's the most redpilled thing to do while taking a gap year?

Get a job and develop hard-core work ethics.

kill niggers

My mom got me a job at Starbucks kek. I feel like a chump desu

don't. you can take a gap year when you're dead

I was going to say "join ISIS," but
works too.

Literally sort yourself out

Invade Canada.

How about not taking a gap year and be productive?

Work your ass off.
Get yourself on good eating habits.
Stay with a good sleeping cycle.
Read.

Find Christ and repent your sins.

take drugs

Graduate early, be a NEET for a year.

That's what I did.

Underage or Dependapotamus

Pick a useful language like Chinese, Durka, or Asian Indian and learn it.

I'm 20

No, OP, ignore this. Join a commune and learn lots of skills ranging from building homes to growing and processing your own food. Living a simpler life will make you hate the idea of being a god damn corporate slave.

Volunteer in a hospital emergency department.

What is a gap year?

Knock on doors and spread the Good Word.
By the end of the first month you will be wishing there was a hell for all these people to go to.

Year after graduating where you do thing not completly related to your career goals

travel, volunteer, become a camwhore, shitpost, etc

Learn Japanese

Try getting a gig related to what you want to do with the rest of your life.

> hide your power level and spead your life with the most leftist ppl you know "redpilling into hate"
> get into the best shape of your life
> take a month in the woods and live alone in nature... bring MRE's and Acid
>talk to the frog god

Study, study, study. Keep watching Jordan Peterson and expand to other lectures and audiobooks. Get woke when you're young to increase your potential later in life. Use your time to improve yourself, don't give in to hatred and despair, always ask yourself "how does this benefit me?"

Get off of Sup Forums unless to read headlines, it's a shithole that will break your mind into one of hatred. Sup Forums will always show you the worst the world has to offer, it's just like the MSM.

Beat all the Zelda games

In the latest lecture on Cain and Able JP again talked about the oedipal mother. He suggested to watch the documentary "Crumb". I watched it, it was fucking revolting. It was literally a camera recording hell itself. That's been the biggest red pill for me. THAT'S somewhere I don't want to be in the future.

Oh fuck that image is funny. Haven't kept up with JP. How does he seem to be doing, user?

hes good he was just on ((((rebel media)))) doing some shit... seem like hes still teaching and fighting the good fight

Survivalism and making money /biz/-tier.
OR
An internship

fuck spbp

In all seriousness, ya Sup Forumslocks. I'm saving money to do a year abroad. What sort of shit should i do to sort myself out?

This is the red pill for grown ups. So much of waistoid liberal ideology and behavior is organized around no accountability. People who are accountable become empowered. People who are accountable manage finances, work towards goals, and ultimately lay the foundation for a proper nation.

Unaccountables take gibs, can't control basic emotions, and are the foundation of degeneracy

go and travel the world instead of jerking to Sup Forums's nazi fetishism

Job+Study for college so you're hitting 40 hours a week between them.
If what you're going for is practical then figure out how to practice it.

actually I'm taking a gap year to pay for maxillofacial surgery

>tfw chinlet
part of the deal is that I have to see a therapist/doctor and work a job. They're currently in Seattle so I could probably rake in a lot of cash.

People do this? Like I get doing work and furthering you career, but a whole year just to slack off?

Rapefugee hunting.

I'm taking a gap summer due to my mom dying. I gained about 40 pounds last year due to stress eating from a combined uni / mom having terminal liver cancer.

After I saw her die, I decided I was going to better myself to a point where I can look at myself in the mirror and feel happy and proud the way she always looked at me.

I've been taking a mathematics course at a local college for shits as review, and am probing a bit more in depth with another textbook I used two years ago for a more theoretical class. I'm also reteaching myself vector calculus. So far so good.

I managed to get rid of the 2 AM 12 PM sleep schedule down to a 12:30 - 8:30 sleep schedule. I'm having issues sleeping through the night due to nightmares and haunting memories of this and that, but they're going away. I also count calories to about 2000 a day and either jog, bike, or do yoga to ensure that my final tally is approximately 1200 a day.

I've always been a huge reader, but I decided to fully make it a solid 1 hour no ifs ands or buts in my day. I've gotten through 4 books this summer, and listen to another one while I'm working out.

Each day is getting better. Each day I'm getting stronger, and each day I feel less disgusted with my mind, body and spirit. This is the truest and most ultimate form of redpill: the mind-body-spirit pill.

I hope any of you taking a gap year/summer have good fruits of your labor. Press on strong.

thanks bro

Go kill turks with the syrian army

start a drop shipping business so that when you go back to school/work you have passive income

Put a big red pill up your ass ?
What is a gap year ?

Your mom can always fuck you in your dreams, you oedipus piece of shit

>learn chinese
absolutely not, cuckold

essentially a 1 year long vacation from studying at university.
l2use google, nigger

Teach yourself how to write python. Get six figure job after six months. After six more months, decide ROI on college is shit and keep working. By the time your peers graduate, you've banked enough cash and experience to start your own consulting firm.

the guy is obviously hot for his own mother, look at the way he wrote that up. not to mention weak. he blames him gaining 40 lbs on the environment and not himself and his arm shoveling hotpockets into his mouth sphincter and naturally out of his anal sphincter

Never go back.

Python is a meme language for hipsters.

Man, leafs get a lot better when they take their leaf off. Is that thing a concentrated faggotry injector or something?

Yeah, it was my fault. Shitty environment helped. I cooked a lot of yummy, buttery food for myself and had seconds one too many times. Cooking can be dangerous fun.

I'd never blame my mom though. She never asked for that crap. I just wanted to be back there to help her and my family.

I got some good recipes for sauteeing mushrooms and making sauces from my 40 lbs gained though, so there's something good out of that.

Not taking a gap year in the first place

I have to

I took a gap year to work, discovered a bunch of severe mental health issues, canceled all plans for going to college and instead booked myself into therapy. I think a lot of people here are searching for meaning for a similar reason, you won't find it externally.

Take a year long nap

>Spent a year Learning Mandarin
>Got all the way up to my HSK 2
>Every dealing Ive had with full native Chinese at the Confucious Institute is terrible
>Constant industrial accidents
>Shit wages
Wasted a year of my life... I shouldda listened

Should get a cyber security cert, then you can use it against them instead of working with them

You've been warned and only had to listen.

Travel by yourself, read books, get in tip-top shape.

You can start by not posting images of blue-pilled normal fags.

play oldschool runescape

I studied in China for a year on a Chinese government scholarship. Learned Chinese and had a fun time.

I wish I studied harder and read more books. You can't get the free time of your youth back. The shittiest part about growing up and being a wagecuck is that you are always tired. Always so tired.

rahowa probably

Are you an idiot? I got to hsk 2 by myself in 2 months before I started learning Mandarin. What's it like being so stupid?
Like not being mean. Just curious how the world must be for someone with such a low iq

Get an apprenticeship in construction, and pay for the professional qualifications you need to get promoted to manager.

then move near to a college campus so you can still fuck their sluts

Read No More Mr Nice Guy and dont let others tell you what you should do. Do what you want.

Learn useful tech skills
- programming, web design, excel/statistical analysis, image/video editing

Read books on finance, geopolitics, computer science, history, and modern politics and society,. In general, brush up your knowledge on on your intellectual and cultural knowledge.

Exercise

Develop interesting hobbies like archery, rock-climbing, surfing, biking, or easy to get into sports like badminton or tennis.

Develop a plan for yourself everyday and for your future. Make sure to have a habit. Also, look for jobs/internships and try as much as you can to learn the skills necessary for them so that your prepared.

Get a job.

How do you learn yoga? My back is all fucked up from lifting and every professional I've seen has said to start doing yoga but I have no idea where to even start

Google "yoga".

Read some books

This