Should we reintroduce beating for children?

>Mum! I stole something today!
*whack*
>Dad, Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!
*whack*
>Pa I've decided to become a girl! I sexually identify as a-
*whack*

It might be morally """"wrong""" but it fulfills the bottom line of stamping out degeneracy. It establishes hierachy in a family and promotes respect.

Beating however should only be used in the most extreme example and in severe acts of insubordination.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment_in_the_home#Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=CMij9AKLvog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean re introduce? It was never outlawed

And it's not morally wrong God told us to beat our kids
Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Spanking isn't about hurting, it's about instilling respect. Life's choices sometimes hurt, spanking teaches when, why and how bad it can hurt. You literally hate your kid if you don't spank them.

>Mum! I stole something today!
*whack*
*whack*
>Pa I've decided to become a girl! I sexually identify as a-
*bang*

ftfy

Good parenting means giving you're kid a disapproving look will start them falling to pieces. Them not wanting to not disappoint you is all you need. Otherwise, you picked a poor partner to raise them

your*

It has been outlawed in canada for at least over 2 decades my dude.

Violence is the only solution that works.

It's not

>Parents' rights in Sweden to spank their children was removed in 1966.[95] In 1979 Sweden became the first country to explicitly ban corporal punishment
SWEDEN YES!

The more you know famalam, but it's still restricted harshly en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment_in_the_home#Canada

It has to be an open palm and you can't leave a mark, but it doesn't matter I got beat by the wooden spoon all the time, my grandma would yell at us that she's gonna get the "fakanal"

Hah, this thread comes up a day after I start reading "A Guide to the Correction of Young Gentlemen" in which the female author would agree that sparing the rod is spoiling the child.

Absolutely.

>It might be morally """"wrong""" but it fulfills the bottom line of stamping out degeneracy
Then it's not wrong. Infact it's immoral NOT to spank your child in any of those situations.

You are too degenerate to be trusted with punishing your children with violence.

Beating is a short term solution that only causes a cycle of counter-parenting we're seeing culminate into a shitfest today.
Generation 1 beats the kids moderately to discipline them. Gen2 becomes obedient, but no matter how well Gen1 frames their discipline, it fucks Gen2 up.
Gen2 beats their kids just to beat them because that's how they "learned it".
Gen3 rebels against that and go full liberal with no beating and super coddling with participation awards and never punishing the kid.
Gen4 kids become super sissified, emotionally stunted and manipulative millenials.

A beating is punishment without context; discipline them with the appropriate punishment for the crime.
Teach them that whatever the fuck they're doing is wrong, don't just hit them and say "don't do that".
If you don't give the punishment proper context, it's just going to fuck the kid up, they will learn the wrong lesson and pass down degeneracy.

STOP SPANKING YOUR KIDS

No, bad children should just be put down.

Gen Z here. I've been beaten harshly for dumb shit and i'm better for it. I'm glad my parents did beat me so I didn't end up a tranny or a faggot.

God isn't real.

You're wrong

fag

>*whack*
It all makes sense now. lolbergtardians have daddy issues and project their father's behavior onto the state.

>God told us
>God
>told us
hahahaha, what else does your Jewish god tell you?

Wow. I don't really know about my Gen 1's parenting but you definitely described my family only except that in Gen3 my parents did it early on in childhood but stopped in teenage years and I already committed to being a good kid by then. This is definitely true.

Jews don't believe in God

I've always been skeptical of the literature condemning corporal punishment for children, because I've never seen the long term consequences normalized for the IQ of the parents and children. I think it's likely that dumb, and psychologically compromised parents are more likely to beat their children, who are themselves genetically predisposed to being stupid and psychologically compromised as well.

For boys in particular, the implicit threat of violence, or more specifically, the explicit awareness of one's place withing hierarchies is an important part of personal and moral development. The boys who are autistically unaware or defiant of natural hierarchies, are impossible to socialize, and that's the gateway to criminality. For every 160 IQ eccentric who defies a hierarchy and do something amazing, there are thousands of 90 IQ males who make life hell for everyone else.

It's not really about beating children, it's about children being aware of the boundaries, and that trust and respect goes both ways. Kids natural test boundaries, and fuck with adults, but at the end of the day, they need to understand that they can be snuffed out in an instant is they stray too far outside of the safety of the family herd, or the herd of society. There are ways to teach this besides hitting your kids.

It doesn't work at all.
Studies show it lowers iq and promotes dishonesty and violent behavior.
Probably why Australia is so shit.

Got hit twice growing up.

>calling my mother a bitch
got an open-hand strike to the face, busted my lip. Got a talking to about showing respect as she kept the house, and worked odd jobs to take care of covering the broken arm I got from being a dumbass.

>getting caught fucking a neighborhood girl without protection in my parent's bed.
Dad came in early. Whooped my ass, then I squared up and he told me he had no issue fighting a man if that's what I wanted to be, but he was gonna make sure I was in traction.

After he gave me a beer and some frozen peas to put on my face and explained that knocking up a girl at 15 was going to fuck up my life, and I needed to get my shit together to study. We sat on the porch, shot the shit, and from then on he treated me as a man (including me paying my upkeep for frivolous shit and having responsibilities to the house beyond chores).

I thank him for the beatings, as that bitch got knocked up 6 months later and is now a typical '4 kids from 4 men' welfare queen, and I have a nice place in life and a good woman.

I never needed spankings, maybe a slap on the hand for touching a hot stove
Got taught respect for myself, others, guns, work, and the way to be a proper man. Most people I see beating on their kids are subhumans who use corporal punishment to make the kids stop talking in public or out of frustration. It's pathetic.

>reintroduce
hmmm

You don't need to "beat" the child, just a stern whack to correct their behaviour. It's extremely effective and will result in a well-balanced adult.

We shouldn't.

Whacking is the great tool to root out degeneracy, even Makarenko proved it with his dealings with children, sure, but in the hands of random pleb it's a tool that does the opposite.

Power-tripping faggot or cunt doing that fucks shit up even more than not doing that.

Look at the nigger parenting webms some time when another thread will be opened. If you were correct, then niggers wouldn't be, well, NIGGERS.

Also, parents tend to fuck up the whole "Strict, by just" aspect that is vital in dealing the whacking.

I'll never forget being sent to the principles office in 3rd grade. I got blamed for doing something, yelling/mocking, like a bird. It wasn't me. It was Ralph Nunis. Anyway, the principle pulled out a 1x4x30" paddle with holes drilled throughout. It was my last spanking at school.

>Should we reintroduce beating for children?
Do you have a spanking fetish?

Spanking is absolutely necessary as a last for resort for nearly all children and especially boys. Nu male faggots with low testosterone is the consequence of hands off parenting. Also entitled whores and sjws who really should have had it beaten out of them

+1

>That
>Stamping out Degeneracy
In your dreams Kiwi. Degeneracy is in your Genetics, just look at the niggers, they get beat alot more than white kids and still turn out to be shittier people.

That's a paddlin'

It is a necessary evil only so long as the child has done something extreme and merely talking with them about it will not solve the issue.

For example, if you kid wanders into the middle of busy traffic and narrowly avoids death by peace-truck, then you should give them a good ass-beating to keep em in line.

IF you do it for fetishistic purposes, or because you like beating the kid or are tooo impatient to simply talk it out with them for some issues, then you child services should take that kid from you, you piece of shit.

>Cletus Hillbillycock from West Virginia
oh you better believe that's a paddlin'

It is a necessary evil only so long as the child has done something extreme and merely talking with them about it will not solve the issue.

For example, if you kid wanders into the middle of busy traffic and narrowly avoids death by peace-truck, then you should give them a good ass-beating to keep em in line.

IF you do it for fetishistic purposes, or because you like beating the kid or are tooo impatient to simply talk it out with them for some issues, then you child services should take that kid from you, you piece of shit Daddy'O'Five fag.

Only because they abuse, not discipline. There is no discipline in random violence. Victorian values gave the world European empires, not pasty estrogenic nu-males. Even though black parenting is often dysfunctional, it is true though that black males are not as androgynous as whites generally are. Males especially need to experience the consequences of bad actions if they are to grow up into healthy adults. Passive agressive parenting (btw) is more toxic than physical beatings, which are not if done in a balanced way

your double negative is fucking up the intended meaning.

Yep, that's a paddlin'

If this is the case then, If I have kids, I will show the utmost brutality to my female children as they are the most prone to degeneracy. Women of my generation are 1000x worse than the men are, They get piercings, vote liberal, and whore themselves out. The men of today in many ways are less degenerate than their fathers, they are drinking and smoking way less and taking care of their bodies. The Nu-male thing is only a problem because the women support it, as Nu-males are a very small minority just looking at how elections went.

Fairness is the best way to go. Generally girls respond better to verbal commands. Boys who are spoiled never become the true leaders and powerhouses they were meant to be. A lot of this is due to mothers (especially single mothers) mollycoddling, overindulging, or otherwise playing mind games with their sons (and husbands where available). There is a systemic rottenness in the bringing up of children of which lack of physical discipline where appropriate and necessary is but a part

Whacking alone does not root out degeneracy.
Christian Faith Roots out degeneracy (which is the symptom of sin) and corporal punishment is the method by which to preserve the child's life. If they do something stupid that nearly kills them or someone else, then let them know that is the case, and then spank em.

The function of Spanking is as a last resort punishment reserved for extreme situations alone, which must be done within the context of the error of the child so that they can learn from it. It should be used in such a way to improve them, overuse will fuck them up, and under-use will do likewise (but if the child is well-behaved and never does anything truly deserving of a spanking, then never giving it to them will o just fine).

Ultimately the actions you commit to your child should be out of a Godly love.

>mfw there are people that never knew the horror of la chancla
lucky fucks

>Whacking
Bend over and drop em.

Too much spanking makes an abuser, because it is abuse.

Follow kids like that Kid from Daddy'O Five, watch as they become white niggers from the abuse.

>la chancla
?????

youtube.com/watch?v=CMij9AKLvog

I never had to be spanked to not be a retard, if you need to spank your children it means your genes are deficient or you're a shitty parent.

So the Swedens were the first. That explain a lot.

These threads always devolves into extremes. One side says it's never okay to spank your children because some parents use it as their go-to punishment for everything and use it to control their kids because they're terrible parents and the other says to beat them. The former vastly outweights the latter though. Spanking is just a tool you use to shape your children and like all tools they can be abused. You should be putting it to rest around the age of 9~ when their egos are more developed. If you're spanking your child in his teens then you've fucked up immensely because all you're doing to building resentment.

is this a joke or legit?
Do Mexican mom's really use a sandal to discipline their kids?

This thread did not.
Try reading it.

Exactly.

Exactly.

The thread is still young. Give it time. I've never seen these threads not devolve into a massive shitflinging mess

>I never had to be spanked to not be a retard
prove you are not retarded, retard.

it's fetish-fuel if you do it during puberty.

Mothers and grandmothers

I just took this test the other night

It might be necessary on the odd occasion, only with boys. Obviously verbal discipline is by far the primary means, except when they are very young, and a little slap on the hand would generally be sufficient

Violence is a last resort, and if you are falling back on it with a child, you have already fucked up pretty big up to that point. If a child can't control themselves, isolate them until they can. A kid has an almost inexhaustible willpower, it's just a matter of patience to weather that down while rewarding them when they do comply and when they do steal control over themselves. Even then, a tantrum should be forgotten and the resolving of it should be rewarded. Shaming a child for not having control of it's emotions is very damaging. Until they have developed more complex social skills, violence, shaming and ostrocization won't help chisel character into them, and when it comes time for them to face that, it should be done in the natural atmosphere of child society like the playground or classroom. violence will teach children that they should only stop when they risk physical harm, a quick way to make a very selfish, self absorbed and generally malicious child.

Violence can seem like a quick solution to shut up a kid and make them behave, but it teaches all the wrong lessons and the long term effects aren't outweighed by the short term. This just emphasises the need for a parent to not only be patient, but also economically accommodating to give a child the attention it needs without angering because, for example, you hate your boss, your car needs repairs, the bills are coming in and the kid just wont shut the fuck up.

It's a fine line between discipline and abuse. My parents spanked. And did worse. For the times I fucked up, and the times where daddy's boss yelled at him and his usual 4 beers isn't helping him blow off steam so when he can't find his favorite pen, he immediately thinks I took it, drags me out of bed at 1am and whips me with a belt till my legs are black and blue and I can barely walk to school. Or the time when mommy reads some article in her new age lifestyle magazine, stops taking her antidepressants, and ends up breaking a wineglass over my face and beating my back with the broom while I'm spitting blood because "I was making too much noise". So after a few years of that, dad ends up with a broken arm, missing most of his teeth and 5 years in prison while mom is blind in one eye from me jamming a pen into it and takes a plea bargain to spend a few years under state-ordered psychiatric care.

Meanwhile, emancipated at 17, lived and worked on my own for a few years because my relatives think I deserved it, got a college degree at 28, and now have a steady career, house and a fiance who knows I love her more than anything in the world even though I have a hard time showing emotion. Two things I know:

1) I will never beat my kids.
2) They will never see or know their grandparents as long as I live.

>but in the hands of random pleb it's a tool that does the opposite.

I think that's the crux of the issue.

You can't trust the everyday idiot to not go full retard and make terrible, life changing mistakes that fuck their kids up because they are too fucking incompetent at parenting to think about their own actions. So they just bash their kids instead of punishing them. They can't be bothered reasoning with their child, so they get mad and abuse them.

To me, a smack and abuse are different things. A smack is just a physical jolt that sort of resets things and gets a point across. Abuse is where you hurt the poor kid for no reason just because they spilled some sugar on the tabletop and you, being a total fuckwasted piece of shit losers think the only rational thing to do is to beat your kid up over a mild inconvenience you could have just reminded them to clean up themselves.

So it's easier to just say no, you can't do that. No "but what if..." or anything, you just say no to it all since it's too fucking hard to judge the actions of the millions of shit eating dickheads out there on a case by case basis (or even trusting them to be reasonable).

Just no.

THIS
My grandmother beat my dad and my aunt's with anything and everything (extension cord, flyswatter handle, ect)
Dad grows up to be angry asshole and hates world
Dad screams and cusses me and mom for nothing and all the time
I never became liberal pussy though (obviously since I'm here. Full fledged natsoc)
But I learned how to not be a parent

Tfw I broke the cycle

>Hey Dad! Look at this really cool Sup Forums thre-
*slap*

Also I don't agree you have to discipline your kids. If you have to hit or do anything physical to your kids for discipline it's already too late
I was smart enough to realize shit had consequences
Never got in trouble
Never needed disciplined
>So if you find yourself hitting your kids A LOT your kid is either too retarded or dosent care about consequences and at that point you're just letting off steam
>so physical discipline should be the dead last resort and you should maybe find yourself doing it a hand full of times in your child's life

Do guns kill people?

Smacking is a useful, even essential tool for good parents. Is it abused? Yes, all the time. But making laws won't make shitty parents decent people.

sorry you had to go through that user.

Beatings are a reminder that there are negative consequences to our actions. Children and modern teenagers are too stupid to see the actual consequences so they are punished by their parents so the child sees a result.

I broke three wooden spoons with my dumb ass. I got in more trouble because the spoon broke too.

>taking three long pointless paragraphs to regurgitate what any intelligent person would come to reason.
>states no alternatives, i.e. no fucking thought or effort.