"society doesn't have a hope of remaining cohesive with migration at these level"

Objective interview by NPR wit Douglas Murray, author of "The strange death of Europe".

Writer is a based faggot, states that Europe has to:
1. "Massively slow down the flow"
2. "Work on people already here"
3. Clearly define "culture of exclusion" what do we NOT tolerate?
Solid interview, 7 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

ondemand.npr.org/user.npr-mp3/npr/atc/2017/06/20170627_atc_british_author_warns_of_suicide_by_immigration_in_the_strange_death_of_europe.mp3?orgId=1&topicId=1033&d=470&p=2&story=534597202&t=progseg&e=534535603&seg=13&siteplayer=true&dl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw
youtube.com/watch?v=F91Uj5rmSeI
youtube.com/channel/UCJyqEEF4rKP7B-D-tuInfhA
youtu.be/F91Uj5rmSeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link here: ondemand.npr.org/user.npr-mp3/npr/atc/2017/06/20170627_atc_british_author_warns_of_suicide_by_immigration_in_the_strange_death_of_europe.mp3?orgId=1&topicId=1033&d=470&p=2&story=534597202&t=progseg&e=534535603&seg=13&siteplayer=true&dl=1

>npr

Good, the normies might wake up.

Also bamp.

> same ID

Fucking samefaggot. KYS

I've been thinking about getting this book. Host is hilariously jewish, only let him on cause the author is gay and anti islam.

>1. "Massively slow down the flow"
>2. "Work on people already here"

What a fucking waste of time and effort just for the sake of being "nice." Objectively useless. Just remove them and you'll be better for it short term and long term.

If it ain't reconquista it ain't right. The LAST thing you need is the millions of Arabs and africans currently in Europe "properly integrating" and irreparably damaging the gene pool.

>>cover say Europe
>>Map show Turkey but not Russia

although this is a step in the right direction, we still have a long way to go.

>just kick them out
He's a gay bloke, needs to play the game. He is smart though, sees muslims as no friends of homo's.

WTF is Turkey doing on the map?

You win that point, but send link to your normie frenz. They will look at an NPR piece.

'Anonymous' merges with Alt Right, begins video declarations of war against cucked euro governments with voice synthesizers

Whatever it takes to wake the masses. NPR hosting this is important.

Bump

>normie

Have none. By design.

Did you listen to it user? I can't be buggered.

The gay bit I get, but the anti islam impressed me - didn't see NPR acknowledging this yet.

We need to be more informed / logical / articulate like Douglas if we want to be taken seriously / succeed in any political discourse.

The alt-right is a meme. Compare the standard of Douglas’ televised debates with anybody on the alt-right and it becomes immediately apparent that he’s an actual force to be reckoned with, not just some schmuck looking for views on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iAKfHntZMw

These two are easily some of our strongest allies in the debate, and I never see them mentioned on Sup Forums

OK, listened to it, is reasonable, but it's too fucking late.

This is good, watching now. Thanks.

>"Couldn't be a conspiracy, because nobody could have arranged this so well"
4:50
Oh ((really))?

Thoughtcrimes: Guilt, existential tiredness

My grandfathers are spinning in their graves.

Fuck. "only people who can afford more than two kids, are very rich or very poor."

There it is.

>you're in the bondage dungeon and you suddenly realize there is no safe word

>diversity makes everywhere boring

fucking this!

it's not great pizza, it's not great kebab. Can you really say it is enriching? Not after a certain point, no.

"On the minus side, we have more gang rape and beheadings, but on the other side, we have a much wider range of cuisines." 30:00

All swings and roundabouts? fuck dat

He can be pretty based too

True. I need more on these blokes, they see it as it is. Justice v Mercy is really what we euros need to sort out.

>samefaggin this hard

Samefagging, we're Samefagging...

Iggy pop

Douglas Murray - respect man. Our guy?

Thank you for this, I didn't know this bloke existed until tonight. How did you find him?

A link to the book in PDF would have been better, faggot.

just bought this book, finishing up something else before I start it. Never trust a jew, but I can let my guard down at least a bit around a red-pilled white fag

You're living the book darlin'

deus vult

Post your review when done. Am curious and cheap. Will buy if worth it.

*levels

My euro bretheren, please share this interview with your left leaning / English understanding friends and relatives.

It's $17 - just buy it dude.

You should check him out, he obliterates everybody in debates.

youtube.com/channel/UCJyqEEF4rKP7B-D-tuInfhA

"oh you don't want thousands of people from another country migrating to your lands? Let me remind you of colonialism. it was fucking horrific and the local population suffers still to this day!"
therrrrre's your answer fishbulb

It's pretty cheap and Douglas Murray is awesome. Support his work because he hates Islam, Muslims in general, and leftists.

youtu.be/F91Uj5rmSeI

> paying anything to read a cock mongler's screed.
No thanks

But he's our cock mongler?

also, no pdf yet

yea fuck turkey!

Murray i think is saying in a way to try to make the other person thing, but i dont like that he phrases his statement, the possibility that the colonial power should take some punishment at all. they already spend billions of dollars on all the shit countries.

the public is being manipulated into accepting something that is bad for them because many people would like to be compassionate, or they lead a successful life so the only foreigners they meet are nice successful ones too.

I don't think it is only liberals wanting to bring in liberal votes. In with "conservative" rule for almost a decade and nonwhite immigration getting worse, they are doing it to boost the population, even when we are on the cusp of mass automation, so the banks have an ever increasing population to lend money to.

This. Too much competition to throw down the cash. Will read and buy when I know it's worth the freight.