BREAKING: South Africa - White man roams the streets shooting black rioters

f*cebook.com/162882273805343/videos/1395857090507849/

What the fuck is going on in South Africa? It seems like there's total anarchy in the streets.

Do you think there's a peaceful resolution to be had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone put that rabid wh*Te dog down

Wait so this isn't France?

Looks like that multiculturalism is working out quite well.

It was, then the white man showed up.

THE MISSISSIPPI IS THE NILE

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

someone mad that their fellow nonwhites are bowing down to white cock?

Is this the work of Ben "The One-Man Klan" Garrison?

Memphis is in Tennessee but it is mentioned in ancient texts. The pharaohs invented soul music.

hahahhahaha

where is the videos from these riots and anarchy in the streets?

LET'S GOOOOOO

Godspeed warrior of light, Godspeed

its Ben "See a Nigger Squeeze the Trigger" Garrison

Literally in the OP

That's fucking hardcore.

Damn, Boers are hardcore

BAAAAMP

That sign language translator is that translator that made shit up at the Mandela memorial.

Dude you've been butt ad for days, what's going on nigga ?

Haven't done this in while

Rollin

Reroll

quads

Finally. Now we need all the other white people to join him.

rollerino then faproulette and sharpie in pooper

Who is 6

SA is like Sup Forumstard paradise. Very little laws or government (lol), get to shoot niggers when they chimpout, beaches, Boer QTs.

He's mad about being a shitskin in a country full of shitskins LARPing as Europeans because our country needed a place to put missiles to flex on the Soviet Union and some huwhyte boi on vacation cucked him lmfao

what kind of gun is he using?

Not your day buddy

fat has chosen for you the super female vitality milkers

Multiculturalism that has had a chance to develop. Basically black people keep talking about killing all the white people since they became a majority

I always have this image in my head of the thoughts of a dindu when he gets put down by his victim.

>AYO MAYNE FUKN WEAKASS PUSSY AS WHI-
>*BLAM*
>Ave maria starts playing as he falls in slow motion
>but.... but..,. I dindu nuffin... why would he do this?

Millie Weaver of infowars

Millie Weaver. From infowars.

Who is 0?

It's a shotgun

4 get

LeeAnn McAdoo. Infowars.

I think it's a 20 gauge shotgun, sounds like target loads.

Need webm

Check this qt

lauren

roll 4 6

assault gun

good job lad

roll

His mother lusts for white cock and he can't stand seeing a real man pound her hairy asshole in front of him.

It's a FAMAS

That's probably about right. They don't understand that what they are doing is wrong. In their mind it's just what people do.

>peaceful solution?
Apartheid

I want Lauren and Tomi on top of me. But I also want no Muzzies in Europe.

Thanks, user. I wonder if Alex has had his face between those funbags?

Which 2 u want?

roll

Rolls

Who is 8?

Who is number 4?

Brittany Pettibone

4 provided she ain't a trap.

Tara or Lauren get

The rest are all dumb bimbos, coal burners or bitchy and annoying.

don't even know who most of these women are and I don't care

gimme tomi lahren pls

She can pet my bone, if you know what I mean.

Who are 3, 5, 0, and 6?

I think its time for a dindu nuke in Africa. Melt that crap continent.

Rolling

pls

Rollin in the deep

roll

>amerifats, presented with any problem that requires being informed or co-operative, will blurt "muh nukes" in a confused attempt to appear as if they have something to contribute.
good going jamal.

Rollz I want the haram, or Lauren

74 replies and no webm? do you all use f*cebook???!!

No.

She only fucks married, low-tier right wing e-celebs, if rumors are true. Looked pretty obvious she was/is fucking the racemixing stickman.

roll

rolling

This is how you actually get shit done when you want white nationalism pushed into the mainstream. Same shit with Breivik.

Support for mass immigration dropped accordingly. And as usual, the alt right MUH PR fags were proven wrong, again, despite all their the sky is falling hysterics about how BREIVIKS GONNA BE THE END OF US MAAAN. Instead, the exact opposite happened, now nationalists are torching refugee centers, thwarting their construction with organized mass riots – further proving that violence works, and righteously knifing elected officials throughout Europe, with Jo Cox and Henriette Riker being two of many to come. Successful acts of violence simply radicalize and embolden people to carry out future attacks all while sending the enemy the message “fuck with us, you die”, effectively undermining their morale and making them more hesitant at taking overreaching actions, while also undermining the public’s faith in the System to both protect them and to punish them.

A similar dynamic occurred with the Tommy Mair’s heroic action against Jo Cox. And as usual, the nationalist reaction of wailing apologies and feigned sympathy to Jo Cox’s death has been pathetic and disgusting, in addition to being completely wrong. All this apologizing bullshit just radiates weakness and submission, effectively driving potential supporters away as it puts us on the defense and providing ammunition to the enemy to morally shame us as we attempt to justify ourselves to them and seek their permission, legitimizing their authority.

No matter what, we apologize for absolutely nothing. We don’t answer to them, they answer to us, we retain leverage and act as out own center of gravity under all circumstances. They seek our total annihilation and will stop at nothing to attain it, they need to be met on the ground they’ve staked.

I'm done for any of these besides the nigger loving number 2. If I had to choose I'll take a one.

Damn,
Tits here I go

2 or 3 or none at all

R0LLING FOR FUKKING QU4DS.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
ARYAN COLONY-SHIPS TO TRAPPIST SYSTEM!!
WHO DO WE WANT ON IT?
WHITES!!!

b

Is he /our guy/ ?

Couldn't have stated this better. God bless you my fellow country man.

rollan

Can only take so much kaffir bs.

roll

anything from 4 to 8 please

What's going on there is what should be happening here. I wish I could just go outside and shoot niggers without going to jail. I. Fucking. Wish.

Digits

Calm down cletus

That's your problem... your to self centered to help the cause.

Kek

Rolleds