EL SALVADOR THREAD

How do we make El Salvador rich and relevant?

This is my dream, a Salvadoran-led Republic of Central America & The Caribbean. But we need money to make it happen. How can we get rich?????????

Forgot pic

nuke everything south of texas

my gf is from salvador

she lives in Apopa or smth

should or I move there or stay in Antwerp?

Death penalty for drugs, like Singapore.

In fact, just copy Singapore.

I doubt it fellow Salvadoran. Money is not everything what matters here.
>shitty government
>our fucking laws
>corruption

I have always believed that we need to change ourselves user, because you got to admit that we are pretty fucking lazy and dumb.

Haahahahahhaha I actually laughed out loud hahahah that's fucking the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I'm in a similar situation.
My gf is from Belgium, she lives in Mechelen.
I have a relatively comfy life here so I don't know if I should take the risk of moving there.

That's what we did on the 90's but America said the government was violating the (((human rights))) of gangs, so it had to stop.

>Apopa

Don't fucking go there user, unless you want to get yourself killed by the "maras"

By the way, in the upcoming elections, who do you think would be the less worse candidate?
(((Bukele))) or (((Callejas)))?
I dislike Bukele because he's a literal meme, while callejas might be just another cuckservative.

My ex was salvadoran, wish the best for El Salvador but most of you have to go the fuck back home

I hate them both. Politicians are never good in our country. At first I thought Bukele was the exception but he is just another useless mayor

Why don't force them to clean your shit instead user. I know why Americans dislike us, but we are already full of useless shit here.

t. remesaswelfare queen
How about you get a fucking job and work for your living instead of mooching your tata sending you gibs?

Get Annexed by us. Sorry lad, we are your best option.

Do it in Haiti first and then apply the lessons learned there.

Nuke yourselves
Invite chinks and americans and let them breed and repopulate

El Salvador is a ticking bomb

- They use the dollar as the currency, therefore too expensive to export
- Only significant GDP is remittances from the US
- Trump is deporting tons of Salvadoreans, many with TPS permits about to expire and rumor is they will not be renewed.
- Huge inequality in distribution of income. Business owners vs wage earners.
- Gang infested country will only get worst with deportations.

I give them 2 years before their economy and country collapses. Inevitably they'll go back to their original currency which will set their economy decades.

RIP

this, plus the fucking government, holy shit. I love my country but it is too damn fucked up. Some of us are trapped in an endless economic hole, i can't imagine how catastrophic my country will be our economy in a few years like you say.

why belize

why do you hate belize user

Execute gang members and slowly kill off most corrupt people. Once thats done protect commerce. If you could also loosen gun laws that'll help

Costa Rican here. The rest of you Central American shits need to stop invading our country and bringing your problems here.

NO

You're cute

Submitting to the spain master

>Be a good goy and work 40 hours a week for $400 at an (((american))) call center
No thanks