Any Hopi's got sauce on this?

Any Hopi's got sauce on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAlgc8dZ3WU
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not actually 100% a true hopi prophecy, but rather an interpreted translation, featured prominently in the excellent film, Koyaanisqatsi

I believe it because one interpretation say if the destruction come from the east it wont be so bad if it comes from west it will be really bad - Yellowstone will destroy everything and Kochina the blue star has been sighted by NASA

hopis were hollowearthers, and i believe them

youtube.com/watch?v=fAlgc8dZ3WU

So chemtrails herald the end of days?

maybe mining for volatile materials that later become ICBMs that streak over the world and roast the land/sea?

>Ashes might one day be thrown from the from
the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans
After all this talk of Yellowstone erupting I really didn't need to see this

ICBMs

Don't forget the gourd full of ashes

Thats the third verse sung in the film

hopis are good people, big fan

This is a creepy one

compare to this

I don't see much of a resemblance.

reminds me more of an alien visit

I meant to link as a comparison to

And what does this have to do with the Radiohead song Sail to The Moon (Brush the Cobwebs Out of the Sky)?

I like the story of the demon made of clay.

another possibility for "cobwebs in the sky"

Eh, those are pretty recognizably just stylized torsos.

The main figure in looks more like one of the towers, but that's also just an example of stylization coinciding with practical design.

where are you from? would be surprised an asian knows much about native american tribes and mythology

HK originally, but I studied abroad and spent 4 years at University of Utah. For one of my general education requirements I took a few classes in ute, hopi, navajo, and pueblo culture

The hopi were very good to their albinos, giving them an honored place in the tribe, allowing them to sit in cool caves during the day and doing their share of the labor in the fields for them, and considered them wise.meanwhile, to this day, niggers try to chop up and cook their albinos.
we genocided the wrong continent.

interesting. so any thoughts about hollow earth and native american mythology? from what i have read a lot of origin stories deal with people taking refuge beneath the earth or helping people that use to dwell beneath the ground and teaching them civilization

fucking cool - I believe the old prophecies but like you say it is all interpretation. it can be off or we can jump the gun on assumption - that is why all the stuff with Yellowstone and the blue star the Nasa has found is really cool

Yeah but most of Africa fucking sucks. Malaria, heat, lots of huge angry animals.

Most of North America is paradise by comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
basically this video is about a us government engineer and geologist that has worked deep within the government and has operated on many different underground bases all across the US (which are all connected by an underground railway system) and in one encounter actually loses part of his hand from these "underground aliens". what i think is wild is the similarity in the native american mythology and origin lore and modern day operations

>A tribe of shit eating natives said some stupid shit
>Sup Forums freaks out
Why is this board so stupid?

I think hollow earth is mostly a misunderstanding. The earth's crust is extremely porous, particularly in North America, hence the abundance of massive caverns.

Its entirely likely there were many carlsbad-sized caverns that may have caved in during particularly large seismological events.

Native american mythology is eerily similar to much of early Taoist and buddhist mythology, to the point where one would be foolish to consider them unrelated were it to present in any other form of study. Are you familiar with the "zuni japanese" hypothesis?

no please enlighten me

Basically the Zuni people of New Mexico speak a language which has very similar grammar, structure, and phonemes, to japanese. Additionally, they have many other gross phenotype features in common with the Japanese, such as increased percentages of type B blood

gee it's almost as if these primitive peoples experienced a meteor strike at some point and then kept ominous records to warn future generations that it could happen again

Post-apocolyptic wet dream LARPing by people who are unsatisfied with their lives? This covers half the posts on the board.

not Sup Forums

go back to /x/

On the plus side, niggercide is almost mandatory in Africa. If you want to kill and eat wild pavement ape the west coast of Africa is open season

that last one is probably a volcano exploding which has happened many times before written history.

cobwebs spun in the sky I have no idea, there might be a natural explanation for it that they've experienced however.

the first one might be due to bad ancient mining techniques that caused problems.

really? i will check out thank you!

>tfw Frank is probably permabanned and there's no more fun retarded larping threads to shitpost in

Have you read The Descent? Neat book.

grabbed this off the internet real quick
An interesting link might be the Jomon culture of Japan, which was displaced after a tsunami devastated Japan 3,000 years ago. The Jomon (who were great mariners) may have sailed over to North America and made it as far south as Ecuador. This possibility came up when Jomon pottery was found in Ecuador, as well as certain skeletons with DNA consistent with Jomon bodies. A fascinating Discovery Channel documentary even covered the fact that a particular disease found in skeletons in Ecuador, which exists only among populations in Japan. The clear implication being that the Jomon made it to the Americas, and then were absorbed by local populations.

[See: The Valdivia culture of Ecuador and the work of Betty Meggers. That might give us a clue as to a link between proto-Japanese culture and Native Americans on the Pacific Coast of the Americas.]

"Ancient DNA recovered from 16 Jomon skeletons excavated from Funadomari site, Hokkaido, Japan was analyzed to elucidate the genealogy of the early settlers of the Japanese archipelago. Both the control and coding regions of their mitochondrial DNA were analyzed in detail, and we could securely assign 14 mtDNAs to relevant haplogroups. Haplogroups D1a, M7a, and N9b were observed in these individuals, and N9b was by far the most predominant. The fact that haplogroups N9b and M7a were observed in Hokkaido Jomons bore out the hypothesis that these haplogroups are the (pre-) Jomon contribution to the modern Japanese mtDNA pool. Moreover, the fact that Hokkaido Jomons shared haplogroup D1 with Native Americans validates the hypothesized genetic affinity of the Jomon people to Native Americans, providing direct evidence for the genetic relationships between these populations. However, probably due to the small sample size or close consanguinity among the members of the site, the frequencies of the haplogroups in Funadomari skeletons were quite different from any modern populations, including Hokkaido Ainu, who have been regarded as the direct descendant of the Hokkaido Jomon people. It appears that the genetic study of ancient populations in northern part of Japan brings important information to the understanding of human migration in northeast Asia and America. Am J Phys Anthropol, 2008. (c) 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc."

This is a quality thread. Bump

Hopi are bro tier. Some of the most chill people to hang out with
Some Navajos are ok. Make good frybread
Apaches are always full of themselves and their "brave warrior spirit"

giant space spiders, most probably

What's frybread

Sweet donut like bread

Koreans can supposedly almost entirely speak many native American languages.

Cortez saw Chinese junks in the pacific. Chinese merchants had tales of a land far to the east which they made fortunes in. I believe that's what inspired one of your emperors to fund a massive expansion and exploration campaign before he met a sudden death and it was all scrapped by the next guy.

You mean these massive fucking ships?

It's literally what it sounds like.

these are obviously space structure style power lines

Also the Tibetans have a detailed mythology involving several races of underground cavern people.

That's a giant castle/fortress ship i think. More like pic related. Merchant cargo ships. I think many people look past how easy it is to sail along the cook islands into America.

Native Americans are Canaanites
Look up Jekyll Island Giants

Its accepted in anthropological circles that the Natives are tribes from Asia that crossed the iced over Bering straight ages ago.

Yes, but the Zuni Japanese connections would have been much more recent than the ice bridge would have permitted

The tribes around the Columbia River said the world started from a giant black widow spider spinning her silk into the wind, from atop one of the cascade mountains.

Why does no one ever bring up the Cook Islands? Polynesians cross them all the time using little canoes and stick maps. Continental Asian peoples could do it pretty easily i think. Polynesians are mostly of Taiwanese genetic heritage. Many islanders have traditions of staking foreign landers out int he sand to scare away any potential newcomers. They were probably trying to scare off all the random Asians sailing through.