twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews hate him

chemical containers at shayrat airbase

russia burning evidence with indendiary munition in khan sheikhoun

worthless mudslime sandnigger that cucks on here shill

>Chemical weapons extraordinaire.
>Undefeated
>Hates ISIS

white hats are about to drop some saran on civies and pin the blame on assad spawning about 100 happening threads on here
think you can sit-tight until then little buddy?

When i think barrel bombs i think Assad. Hes like a household name in that regard.

In 2013, Barack Obama attempted to invade Syria on the pretense of a "chemical weapons attack".

This attack was committed against civilians in Assad's own territory and would have zero strategic benefits for him. He was winning when the attack occurred, but chemical weapons violate international law and would put other countries and the UN against him. There is no reason for Assad to have done it, yet Obama and Kerry pushed the "chemical weapons" false flag to invade. Soon after, the UN probe investigated and confirmed that the attack was committed by the US-backed rebels who smuggled the weapons in through Turkey and blamed the attack on Assad despite Assad having no reason to do so. Then Obama went silent with his tail between his legs until Trump came around for the next false flag. I don't know what Trump is planning, frankly it seems like he has completely given up and instead put the generals and intelligence agencies in charge of Syria policy. Which is VERY bad.

I take it you have no idea what an Alawite is. Go to bed, Cletus.

i don't see any green, personally. and the khab bombs were soviet era weapons that were likely sold in large quantities as the union collapsed along with all sorts of other dangerous weapons. i'm not saying it's fake but i would really like to see a real investigation, and that doesn't seem possible at this point, unfortunately.

>EMPTY chemical containers at shayrat airbase. Photo below are the UN team in charge of destroying them
fix'd

US General admits in 2007 that they were planning on invading Iraq, Syria, and Iran and a handful of other nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Assad has done nothing wrong. We're just there to make (((them))) richer. We're the ones behind the chemical attacks. Assad is winning the battle, there is no reason he would actually use chemical weapons and trigger a US intervention.

Nice (((evidence))) ya got there.

Half of America needs to die and you are part of that half.

>would have zero strategic benefits for him
>Assad is winning the battle, there is no reason he would actually use chemical weapons and trigger a US intervention

this is what i always thought. syria and russia have conventional weapons that could have caused much more damage both to civilians and infrastructure than the sarin attack, so why risk using sarin? it seems like something isis would do to drag other nations into the war against syria.

Yep. Conventional weapons are cheaper, more accurate, better understood, less civilian casualties, less brutal causalities, and obviously won't instantly trigger human rights violations.

(((Isis)))

He's a dictator that neocons want to depose because of muh human rights and muh democracy.

Eesh. I, too, support comrade Assad.

Using Sarin gas is a human rights violation. They keep trying to false flag him to justify overthrow like all the other middle eastern countries fighting against greater Israel and the petrol dollar. Like really Assad gassing his own people? Give me a break. Its a cat and mouse game in Syria right now and if not for Irans/Russias help and ISIS failings he would be done for.
Hes a dictator in that he wont step down and or comply with the greater Israel product. He could be a monster like Saddam but USA wont care if he follows the plan.

If you're a retarded American that is pro war for the gibs, realize that you are not being shared the spoils of war. This is for Israel and the rich elites. You are merely paying for the war with your tax dollars. If you wanna know why your schools are trash, why infrastructure is failing, why university costs buttloads, and why you don't have free healthcare despite the US having the highest tax revenue, it's because all your money is being spent funding for Jew wars half way across the globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

This has been the case in war and military complex since the machine awoke during WW1 . Trump is not putting america to work because he loves this countries people he wants to continue the plan. What the hell do we need such a large military for? We dont. We better education for one and healthcare to follow.
>Great depression>booming economy>War
We are at the booming economy portion right now. So buckle up they want Iran and Syria.

Redditors hate him so he's good