German Newspaper SZ is having a drawing contest on "what has to change" in Germany

German Newspaper SZ is having a drawing contest on "what has to change" in Germany.
You know what to do, /po/

>gfx.sueddeutsche.de/politik/2017-dl-malen/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gfx.sueddeutsche.de/politik/2017-dl-malen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

How did I do?

bump

Before I submit it, is it good German to say "Ein Europa der Nationen, kein Nation Europa"?

Just send to them a map of Europe without Germany and it would be fine.

Someone answer my question please:

No, that's so terrible that I don't even get what you're trying to say.

I don't know if you're trying to be lustig Hans, but if not, then how would you say it?

I'm trying to say "A Europe of nations, not a nation of Europe", but I think you probably already know that.

posting some from last nights bc too lazy to draw more. dont think any made it through

No, I actually don't.

What you're getting at is the creed of "Staatenbund, nicht Bundesstaat". The former meaning an alliance of souvereign countries, the latter a centralized federal state.

It's not a very new concept and still employed by EU critics.

"Ein Europa aus Nationen, nicht ein Nation Europa (that sounds a bit awkward)" sounds better to me, but I don't even speak German.

Heres mine

Not bad.

You could go for

"Ein Europa aus Nationen, keine Nation Europa" - a sentence right in structure and grammar, but wrong in meaning - Europe could never be a nation as its lacking distinct features - like a common language, common tradition, etc.

Rate please

>Europe could never be a nation as its lacking distinct features - like a common language, common tradition, etc.
Which is what I thing he's trying to get at, but with not-so-good wording. He probably means something along the line of "An Europe with many [individual, free] nations, not an Europe as one single nation/country (and I assume he means the latter, really)"

Also, why kein and not nicht?

>>gfx.sueddeutsche.de/politik/2017-dl-malen/
10/10 Fucking perfect

I think kein is used for nouns and nivht is for verbs

>kein tee = no tea
>nicht rennen = no running

what's this, found it in the gallery

>An Europe with many [individual, free] nations, not an Europe as one single nation/country
Yes, that's what I mean.

I googled "Staatenbund, nicht Bundesstaat" and I can see it is indeed a phrase used by German Eurosceptics (Beatrix von Storch came up), but I guess I am not even trying to suggest an alliance of sovereign countries, but actually independent countries by themselves.

Pic related is what I've got.

>MFW no drawing pen thingie for computer
Pic related. Some of my entries from last night.

kek

>no france

rip

nice!

France is vertical stripes though, and they wouldn't have been in proportion if I had fit them into a little sliver, if you see what I mean.

JUDEN AUS!

Yeah I'm pretty decent at drawing, but not with a mouse unfortunately. That one was probably my best work with the tools available.

You brought back the intro music into my mind after all these years, that made my night. Thank you, Canada

Fuck it I went for this one

Yeah I don't get why people shit on that game. It was pretty fucking good. Beat it as a kid when it was still fairly relevant. It was simple and yet deceptively so. I liked how the combat system was based on weak points. It was probably the first game ever made that had complex "sword play" involved. It was a fucking punishing bitch of a challenge, but a fair one. I made it to shadow link literally with 2 ticks of health left and no extra lives. Took 1 hit, and then accidentally discovered the cheese while cowering in the corner.

What do you mean "no france"?

France is on there like four times!

Is it illegal for me to submit this?

Underrated

send a good picture back to germany, please.

congratulations for giving liberalfags more shit to complain about

losers

yea bro im trembling and biting nails all day waiting for that one buzzfeed article to come out

Sent

bump
this is gonna be good

so underrated and good that I already made like 10 submissions

bump

anyone got the nazi rap song? gassing all the kikes or something like that.

Hey guys, anarcho-OP here from some of the older threads

Im going to find out.

>papersplease.jpg

I'm an American. I'll submit whatever the fuck I want. come at me kikle

“Ein Europa der Nationen, keine europäische Nation.“

My masterpiece, not that its going to be posted, seeing how it will recieve a (((quick review)))

this is actually pretty fun

holy shit

>when you live in Australia and don't have to give a shit about posting swastikas on g**man websites

one last one in case any of you kraut faggots get any ideas

IS that a stealthy merchant?

le cheese eating surrender monkeys amirite! xD

*plays accordion

Bump

>Subtle.

Am I doing it right?

posted this one past the bump limit on the last thread

mfw they "review" (censor) all of ours

Made one that could probably slip through the cracks. It says "unite all germans" with a drawing of Germany Switzerland and Austria. It could probably get past.

on your little cuck-island, yes

It actually isn't.

sz made a big mistake

Redrew this one.

So many signs with trivial shit like "Gegen Zeitumstellung". Seriously? To some people the most urgent political issue facing Germany these days is fucking daylight saving time? And most of the rest is some fluffy feel-good "love everything" -tier claptrap or demands for free shit. Are these people sick in the head? Democracy is such a colossal fucking mistake.

it'd be pretty epic if someone drew the kekistani flag hehe