I'm going out to a demonstration this week at the local Uni where there will be feminists protesting a visiting speaker...

I'm going out to a demonstration this week at the local Uni where there will be feminists protesting a visiting speaker because they don't like his scientific studies. What redpills should I drop?

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oreo7fgIP41rk6zec.mp4
twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/873957293502726144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhUnironicallyKYShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what are the science facts they dislike?

Have you considered suicide?

ask reddit

That's pretty cringy, senpai.

tits or gtfo

Stop it.

Seriously, stop it.

you better be pretending to be retarded

c r i n g e

I saw someone with a "Kekistan" thing sellotaped to their backpack a while ago IRL

It was like seeing fucking bigfoot

Oh shit I met that dude.

kys

GO HARD

Again divide and conquers tactics by shills who don't actually have the guts to do anything IRL

I got my ass beaten once and a lot of hate stares for wearing my "Make Canada Great Again" hat... so what? I'm not a pussy...

Are you fucking beta fags or what ?

shareblue shills you look pathetic

tell them you like hitler

Summer can't end soon enough

>doughboy nationalism

It doesn't matter what you say. If you're dressed like a faggot waving a meme flag nobody is going to take you seriously anyways.

GOD HATES FAGS
ONLY 2 GENDERS EXIST
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
TRUMP/PENCE 2020
ALEX JONES 2024
SHOOPED ZYKLON BEN
ect.

Keep the autistic redditfag shit like Kekistan to a minimum.

Just drop the kekistan shit and do not talk about pol or show signs about it.

>yamaka

Get rid of all your gay kek shit. I liked kek when they were harmless memes riffing on orthodox and gnostic imagery but you guys ruined it for everyone.

Please dress nicely, preferably with a collared shirt. Get a sharp haircut. Go and stand there silently. Represent the morally righteous children Europe well.

Please for the love of god OP Just take this plebbit autistic kekistan meme shit and fuck off, you pathetic if you were that in public

_cuckold

this is now a kekistan cringe thread

kekistan is a reddit cancer meme that has now become the face of the right in order to make us lose all face

please kill yourself

>Kekistan is ackshully a racist meme

Is this true pol?

don't listen to the dividers, you kekistani's may be cringe but you're all well on the way to marching into the glorious 4th Reich. Keep following the memes until you reach the real truth

gas Sup Forums

good pepe's never die!

Who wants to help a fellow farmer make a based meme with the sand lot quote and pepe because legends never die.

hello subverter probably a jew or a filthy nigger

Why doesn't it spell
>Nothing is beyong our Reich

OP here
this is from the events over the weekend
taking your guys advice into account but am not going to stop being an activist simply cuz 'muh reddit'

The magapede is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nazi, racist, misogynist, white supremacist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>summer kids still don't understand the levels of sarcasm and cynicism here
>kid gets beat up
>Sup Forums on news again

Well kid, at least entertain me with your bullshit. Make it a good.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THERE A WELSH DRAGON ON HIS HELMET
DON'T DRAG OUR DRAGON INTO THIS YOU FUCKING FAT AMERICAN MONGOLOID
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stay mad kid I am of pure welsh ancestry

Anyone got that video of that kekistan faggot getting run out of that statue protest by military veterans for trying to force his shit memes?

Is this the one??
vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oreo7fgIP41rk6zec.mp4

Yep, thanks my man.

here is the tweet that it comes from btw
twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/873957293502726144