My gf just said that this is the anniversary of her ex's death (he died not while they were together...

My gf just said that this is the anniversary of her ex's death (he died not while they were together, but after) and that she's really said. I said "...okay" because I don't give a fuck about any of my exes and why should she? Unless she still cares about him.

Anyways, now we're breaking up over it. Massive dick move by me, or emotional move by her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to r9k

It's possible she maybe saw him like a brother of sorts. Or she really did still love him

Dude I dated a girl who's kind of ex died while we were dating and she got all weird about it and I was like ummmm wat not a dick move she was trash anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

>Cucked by a dead man

fpbp

Either way, keep it to yourself. If your true love/partner is an ex, then it's the same as being devastated when he/she gets married.

I mean, what if she invited me to some death anniversary get-together? I wouldn't go to that shit.

If there is a breakup over it, you are better off. /thread

nice blog faggot

really sad*

Millions of beautiful women out there...

If you weren't such a huge faggot and dicked her properly she would have forgotten about him.

Inb4 op's ex leaves him for a corpse

"He's a better listener than you"

She's kinda fat too and doesn't seem too receptive to losing weight. She gets mad when I say that her dog needs to lose weight.

She's really sweet though, and doesn't care that I'm right-wing. She's generally very subservient.

If she had a great body I'd probably put up with her emotional shit.

If he died while they were dating, maybe that would be understandable. But good for you, her feelz indicate a lack of respect for you.

Imagine one day, "I'm sorry user, I just had to go and fuck someone else while you were out of town. I was just really upset of my ex's death and you weren't around. It didn't mean anything. I just needed someone to comfort me, technically it didn't count. I'm not a whore because I had only 99 partners. Whores have triple digits."

This is a reflection of you.
If you can't forgive someone for caring about someone dying, [which isn't something to forgive but to be understanding of...]
well, ... that's something I would work on if I were you

He didn't JUST die, he died years ago. This is just the anniversary. Does she have it marked on her calendar or something?

Keep her if she gives a good rimmer. Those girls are always the keepers.

True words my friend.

Fuck her, if my latest ex gf died Id piss on her grave in a drunken celebration.

Your gf would guaranteed be cucking you right now with him if he didn't ded, be glad user your dodging another potential cucking. Your way more lucky than I was user.

kek

This. If she's retarded enough to break up over something like this, you've dodged a bullet.

You want a woman who is not emotional and who will react like a man?

Maybe you're just gay?

>he /threads his own post

Even if you are right, you're still a colossal faggot

Yeah she called me crying wah wah and I said it's not like you're a widow, you broke up with him before he died, and she immediately hung up on me.

I think this is a good ending.

This is the problem. I feel that most/all women are like this. I think I can find a better emotional nutjob though. But probably not a nicer one. It's tricky.

>Not wanting to listen to women's emotional bullshit and bitchy nagging makes you gay
>from Sweden no less

Did we cross fucking timelines again?

he's dead. she won't cheat on you with him anymore (well, except she necrophilic).

i vote: massive dick move by you. shows your insecurity. he's 6ft under ffs.

He didn't die while they were together. She broke up with him before that.

Does that change your assessment?

women get sentimental over dumb shit all the time

you shouldn't have overreacted imo

but what's done is done

If you still want to be with her, ignore her for the next day or so. Even if she wall texts you to oblivion dont respond.

I wish I saved the text screenshot collage of the user who didnt respond to his gf and within a few hours she went from "Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit" to "oh im such a scumbag I luvv u sooo much pls get over here and cum inside me"

Yeah I'm on that stage. But I don't think she's attractive enough to carry through with it. The sad part is that she's conservative enough and subservient enough to make good wife material. Needs to be hotter and/or more emotionally stable though.

You made a good call OP
>meet girl a few years ago
>she is fun, im into her
>find out her boy friend committed suicide a year prior
>she is really weird about it (who wouldnt be)
>I see read flags
>end up moving on
>she ends up dating someone else
>meet up with her a few years later
>same thing, still kinda into her
>Ask what happened to her last boy friend
>he also committed suicide.
>mfw

still spooked.

Let me clarify also. I don't want a super athletic body for ME. I just want my kids to be athletic. If having sex with a chubby girl would = athletic kids, I would have no problem. It's not to do with my dick; it has to do with raising healthy and strong white kids.

Shit, that could have been you.

I have a general belief that certain people attract other people with red flags. I just have a feeling that this is the tip of the iceberg.

But then again, all women are emotional psychos, so who knows.

I understand the physical attraction aspect, we all need it but unless you feel like you live in a conservative enough area to find an actual QT that is at least apolitical enough to redpill and wife go for it.

You may want to play it safe and keep her around till you can find some real piece of ass, but most of the anons are right, this shit is too far over the line and she would 100% be cucking you with this guy if he was alive.

its not like it was her husband for 10 years who died in war or some shit.

Very political topic, faggot. Sage

user you dodged a fucking 747 with that one, if this bitch is crazy enough to make 2 dudes kill themselves or shes even more crazy enough to stage perfect suicides you still should stay far as fuck away.

Yeah that's the problem. It's the DC area so 99% of women are degenerate leftist sluts. She's a rare find. But at the same time, she's an emotional wacko.

I think I'll break up. I have faith in myself to find another. Although I'm 28 and running out of time.

Her ex is not dead. She's still fucking him.

my now wife made out with some guy while we were dating. I called her a whore and made her suck my cock, and ended up staying with her. That guy died a year later when a car fell on him. She told me and I said "haha". Never spoke of it again.

Now is the time to assert your dominance

>DC area

May god help you OP, I'm so sorry for you. RIP OP.

Also too unless you take zero care of your health and work a entry level job men only get better with age. My dad's buddy is 40 and engaged to a 19 year old so it's over just because age.

Just keep a healthy weight and lift a bit and a decent job and you'll be better off than like 90% of guys around your age.

user...

I'm not concerned about me. I made six figures and I'm in decent shape. I'm concerned about my kids. I want them to have a normal childhood; not a 60 year old dad when they're 10, ya know?

>>>/reddit/

faggot this isn't your personal blog

Yea, my ex's parents are both mid 50's, but I dont think thats much of a problem she was nothing but daddy issues, drugs, and feminazi man-hating mom rolled into a big tit Stevie Nicks look alike.

As long as you dont create a massive shitstorm of problems for your kids like that, then you'll be fine regardless of age.

you live in DC and you're talking about raising kids? DC is about to get nuked, get the fuck out of there

If DC gets nuked then most of the country gets nuked.

Making excuses. She is trash and you know it.

>Obsessing over dead ex
>Breaking up over it BS
>Gets pissed about it being pointed out that her dog is fat and unhealthy
>Unwilling to lose weight and respect herself and the person that fucks her

What were the red flags?

Yeah I know you're right. It's just hard when she is super nice, conservative-friendly, non-feminist, and subservient.

>She's kinda fat too
Wew you dodged a bullet then OP. Start lifting heavy now and get shredded. Breakups build bodybuilders.

Something I learned from going to the gym is that fitness women are much, much more likely to be right-wing, and at the very least they don't care if you are right wing. Probably related to them taking accountability for their weight and actively working to get a better body. SJWs would never recognize their own faults.

She's not SJW, she is fine with me being ultra-right wing. I am not ripped but I'm in shape. Shes only chubby because she broke her leg. I'm pressuring her to lose weight to return back to her skinny self from 6 mos again.

I don't like girls with ripped bodies; it's masculine.

But yeah, eventually she needs to get skinny again if we're going to last.

This is not POLITICS related.
Reported.

Good for you!
Fuck that cunt as bitch.

Not politics or your personal blog, sage

I'd understand if he's still alive. But that nigga's dead man. She can't cuck you with his dead body. Why does it bother you?

Because she's remembering the anniversary of his death. Way too attached.

You're not breaking up.
It's just another test to see if you're a real man

Bro, c'mon. Even to strangers on the internet it sounds like you're making too many excuses for her.

>I am not ripped but I'm in shape
I'm saying you should stay broken up and get ripped now, you'll get women in higher leagues that way

>Shes only chubby because she broke her leg
c'mon, there's ALWAYS a reason the women have. She should have already taken accountability for it and started going to the gym.

>I don't like girls with ripped bodies; it's masculine.
This is a common myth. Women cannot get ripped without roiding or boosting test. Unless your idea of ripped is significantly different from mine.

Nah I hear you.

But really, I don't like toned girls.

How about cardio bunnies? There's a huge variety of girls at gyms, and 99% of them are not even toned, let alone ripped.

But regardless, you should use this breakup as an opportunity to better yourself in some way. It's a great motivator.

I agree famalam.

Yeah, because gay men are never dramatic. Maybe Muslim gays are different.

>lil' Jay'Quanne makes him mom a dating profile because he's tired of Cup o' noodles for dinner

"Maybe he died because he was so sad you left him.
If you leave me, I'll be sad."

win

He's not going to cuck you from the grave. A reasonable response would be "aw babe, that's so sensitive" and then go about your day. She's looking for some empathy, and if she doesn't find it, she'll realize you're the kind of autistic nazi that asks this place for relationship advice...