Why do black people not like to be inside...

Why do black people not like to be inside? It's something I've noticed driving through ghetto areas is that they always congregate on porches, stairs, or even electrical transformers, even when it's hot as shit outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl3NOoT7Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't afford air conditioning and they don't fear getting skin cancer.

Small inside

Damn, beat me to it.

Would you want to be in a house full of niggers when there is a perfectly good street to stand in right outside?

I've also fucking noticed that they are uncomfortable as fuck in any temperature below 80 degrees

Reminds them too much of prison.

But for the non-meme answer, go on an apartment rental site and have a look at what the places in the ghetto look like. It's fucking horrifying to imagine humans living like that. You'd spend as much time outside as possible too.

They're poor

Cuz the niggas inside r bangin ur wife

...but deh don't like duh woods. No camp. Odd.

Air conditioning is expensive.

Cuck

Realized blacks only come out when nig-ma says "gtfo it's been cold"

I have to commute through downtown Atlanta to get to my job. This place right here is where all the nigging is happening. This was taken in March when it was cold out. You should see the filth it turns into during the summer. They do their coin laundry then go next store and nog at the Wings and Sub joint next store. I drove through the parking lot to assert my white privelege and no joke, the parking lot is basically a half inch layer of chicken wing bones with trash on top.

Can you find all the nignogs in this picture?

>Why do black people not like to be inside?
what about blacked dot com?

I count 6 on the street

Is that wing place any good?

moar pics, fuck the discussion

In the winter. No nogz

Roaches inside, maybe

I'm dark meat and I hate to be outside though. I spent 4 hours outside yesterday and that's the most time I've spent in years.

They need to be in the sun longer to get proper amounts of vitamin D than lighter skinned people.

Also, they can't afford air conditioning or anything enjoyable to do indoors.

they get antsy being in a house they arent planning to rob

Niggers are the worst during the summer. My guess is the heat awakens their animal instincts and they can only do nigger shit until it cools down. They wake up late, are driving too slow or too fast and wear hoodies all fucking day. Don't get me wrong I've known some great black folks and the respect goes both ways but I fucking hate nigger shit

magic melanin gets it's power from the sun dipshit.

Your on Sup Forums the chances of you living in the ghetto are slim.

They're also never in nature or rural areas, what's up with that

Think of the sorts of activities you do inside

>read
>cook and prepare meals
>use the internet
>clean
>watch tv
>enjoy air conditioning

People in lower income brackets generally do one of these things (watch tv). The best bet for having something to do is to have something on the street or neighbourhood happen

>Reminds them too much of prison.

/thread

They completely urbanized in the 20s and have barely made any attempts to move out of the ghetto. The black population in my state dropped from 19% to 17.7% in one year(2015-2016)thanks to rising costs.

>when it's hot as shit
It gets really stuffy inside when it's hot. Not to mention in the South there's lots of cockroaches. Some of the ghetto shit hole neighborhoods down here are infested.

>LE BASED BLACK MEN

Niggers are like wasps/hornets

There's a lot on the inside, if you catch my meaning.

Not really true. Blacks in LA, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, DC, and some other spots are getting richer (on top of a growing Black pop).

>I count 6 on the street

You forgot to count the 4 coming up behind you, Oliver.
You lose.

>that image

I love when stereotypes play themselves out.

What do you meaning growing? On what level the negro is stagnate and the mestizo will soon too. In the late 80s early 90s I heard all about the "black baby boom" and we were told in 2050 we'd be 60% non white and half that would be negroes, so the demographic change has actually been a lot slower than predicted and nowhere near as bad as it could've been.

Niggers are dirty as fuck. Nobody wants to be in a nigger hole not even niggers.

Plus they are evolved to sleep and live under the hot sun in a jungle. Which is why they turn everything into ghettos and murder each other, to simulate their natural negroid habitat.

>They're also never in nature or rural areas, what's up with that

No matter what religion they claim, niggers are animists—they believe that inanimate objects are inhabited by spirits. This is why news stories always read “73 people killed by guns in Chicago this weekend” instead of “73 people killed by niggers in Chicago this weekend”.

To a nigger, the woods is filled with bad juju and evil spirits.
Plus, can you imagine one trying to survive even a weekend camping trip without public transportation, 7-11s, McDonalds, or da liqqa sto? They lack any ability to plan for the future.

Nice ID

>#
Black person here.

You won't meet chicks inside and someone has to be a lookout.

WTF are you talking about? This is true for summer only since niggers are tropical animals. I live in Baltimore city and I can walk around safely past midnight in the heart of the ghetto once it gets below 35 degrees or so.

If it's below 20 then the streets are literally abandoned. Not a single black face in sight.

Loitering increases police interactions. Best chance at landing 3 million dollars for the family is to get shot by a cop. Probably also has to do with their bizarre sense of community. Being white I see public as a place I endure out of nessessity. Black people seem to like interacting with strangers.

>apartment rental site and have a look at what the places in the ghetto look like

for federal housing subsidy the apartments are all inspected and approved. they are in good condition when the nigs rent them. when the apes move in they end up destroying and neglecting everything. smoking cigs/weed/meth inside, throwing garbage everywhere, never cleaning anything, and living like animals. then they complain the landlord doesn't fix anything, because they are too lazy to clean up their own shit and it starts to sink into everything and attracts rats/bugs.

the ghetto looks like a ghetto because the niggers don't do anything to maintain or fix. they throw garbage everywhere just like they do in their apartments.

There are a few hiding in the trees

Another: why do black people walk in the middle of the road and make no effort to speed up or move when there's a car behind them?

>Nigs like to be outside
>You almost never see one hiking or enjoying nature in general

Lost. To every comment, this thread s hilarious.

Nogs are animals. They hate walls because it reminds them of civilization. Something deep down they know they arent apart of.

The concept of a permanent shelter is still very much alien to them. Wandering the Savannah as nomadic hunter and gatherer tribes is in their genes.

That's cause they all died from stupid shit like killing each other, or pulling guns on cops. Thank god could you imagine if they all lived.

They're trying to assert dominance.
It's a way of marking their territory.
Same reason they get super loud indoors. They are sending out feelers to see if they are the dominant ones in the area.
Only problem is, if you try to remind them that they aren't dominant and should follow the same rules as everyone else, they shoot you.

It's not that they don't like to be inside, they don't like to be inside their own houses. No AC, smelly, family, bed bugs, etc.

Same reason they never move out of the way in grocery stores.

No respect for anyone.

Bad homelives. It has more to do with retarded single parents than their skin color. Talk to any kid from a terrible home, they all do the same shit, wander around the neighborhood.

Probably the same reason you don't like heights if you are from a country where death by falling is common.

Blacks don't like it inside because ancestrally, they are used to wide and open spaces, plus they are heat-resistant so they are not bothered by the sun and such-forth. It is a learned behaviour that has passed down through the generations.

You may also find it interesting that those with ADHD likely had nomadic ancestors, and as a result they like to move often.

Afrikans were very open-space oriented, and nomadic people, so they like to be outside and they like to move often.

Bullshit. Where in Baltimore City? I live here too.

same explanation i gave before but for a slightly differing reason.

Afrikan Blacks are habitually oriented towards warmer climates and are more comfortable in such conditions, put em in cold temperatures and they will be uncomfortable.

Same reason why Germans don't like the warmth.

This. Once it gets to 90+ degrees inside you might as well just go outside and try to get some breeze. Niggers down here in MS love to just relax outside and bitch about our 'dry heat' because it gets cooler when it rains.

>or even electrical transformers

>country where death by falling is common.

Where the fuck is this?!??!?

Blacks won't get out of the road which matches perfectly we me ignoring red lights and crosswalks in high crime areas

The us. Falling is pretty high up in causes of death. Think it's number 1 in cause of head injuries.

That's simply you asserting you're dominance.

Technically they were asking for it.

>They lack any ability to plan for the future.
some whites do to.

Really it depends on the type of negro they decend from.
Norther African and middle african may be quite niggerly in that sense, southern African (like bushmen) are great forward-thinkers when they need to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xl3NOoT7Pw

blacks are out on the porch/street for two reasons: no air conditioning and looking out for cops

Did cable installation in Philadelphia. There are plenty who stay inside. Some of the black shut ins are the cleanest places you'll ever see. One dude in particular loved fantasy novels. And every wall of house house was lined with fantasy books from floor to ceiling. But some have houses that make you want to run away screaming. Houses that straight up stink. Houses where they don't walk their dogs and keep them in the basement to live in the dark depths of their own shit until they die. Houses where they've left old clothes on the floor until they all matted together to form a solid soiled carpet. Houses that they inherited from their parents, never cleaned once since they died, and are infested with roaches. Houses you would never willingly spend time in. It would be more comfortable to sleep in the street.

What the fuck was he doing in the first place?

bushmen aren't niggers, they are capoid, a separate subspecies, and the original inhabitants of southern Africa before the bantu infestation...

Explains why they 'want' to end up in jail too, actually.

I've noticed niggers seem to go into semi-hibernation during the winter and then reappear when it gets hot.

that would take less than 10 minutes to clean up

not that I'm excusing them because they made a small mess or anything, I'm just shocked because that would take no effort to clean but it would make their house look so much nicer

have they no pride?

please tell me about the bantu negros.

how else are you going to mug someone?

Attempting to steal copper iirc.

tryin to get free electricity for his home

Lord have mercy

They can't control territory from the inside. You need to have vision of your surroundings and act as a deterrent to other niggers.

its behavior from africa and when slaves, they sit on the porch (porch monkey) until its time to sleep, then wake up and spend all day outside again.

Damn, you scared me straight.

Niggers can't even afford Netflix. Niggers so broke when they walk up to girl go...do you wanna chill. Not netflix n chill. Just chill.

When a nigger asks a girl to come over and enjoy the fresh air. He means sit on concrete steps in front of a housing project.

When a nigger says 'ill text you', he means, once he reloads his minutes at 7-11 he will reply. He dont even have a plan.

I played San Andreas so I know that if someone attacks your hood and you don't feel like going to defend it you just go inside and save your game.

The guys selling crack?

God damn it why didn't I know about this? So much extra time I could have spent running over prostitutes instead...

originally from western central Africa, they slowly spread out like a plague, reaching southern Africa roughly around the same time as western colonists, whom they competed with for land and resources, while genociding the native capoid peoples. They are your typical low iq nigger trash who have no greater claim to south Africa/Rhodesia/Namibia than the white man, but you wouldn't know it by listening to the niggerish rambling of apes like Jacob Zuma and Mugabe...

Ingrained in their uead to remind them of being in a boat hull
I kind of like it because when you notice it you know subconsciously they are thinking "oh no massah puhleaze dun out me in duh box again"

Their natural habitat is outside or in a mud hut.

good clip

>Same reason why Germans don't like the warmth
I am 3/4 German and I live in Florida
You are talking out your ass

Outside is perfect for nogs because they can throw their chicken wings wherever they want. The sidewalks in downtown Atlanta are practically paved with old chicken wings.

>I've noticed niggers seem to go into semi-hibernation during the winter and then reappear when it gets hot.
Know how niggers tell when it's cold outside?
When they see a white boy wearing a coat.

3/4 german? Fuck off mudslime. Dont call yourself german.

Westhunt.wordpress.com

same reason they never left Africa -- they are not explorers or conquerors

also same reason they don't experiment with drugs beyond weed -- they are NOT explorative and are afraid of new waters.

There still are some noble bushmen who wander the plains of South Africa, herding sheep and hunting small mammals. I saw some when i visited my grandmother's farm. Also got to see some of their cave paintings about a 1 km walk from her cottage up on table-top mountain. Some of the Africans there are dependents of the bush-men and are industrious and helpful people, in fact if i recall my grandmother employs their help on the farm.
Watch the whole film: "The god's are crazy"

Were you born in germany?
No?
then you are the one speaking out their ass. My argument is that the habitat you acclimatize to is the one you become use'd to. I lived in SA as a proud Boer for 6 years of my life, and i prefer Summer here in Canada. Heat is my element.

They literally evolved to be in the sun and none of their ancestors invented doors.

They live in shitty condos.

What should someone like that call themselves then? I'm 3/4ths German too, the rest French and native american. I'm tall, blonde and Lutheran so, German sure seems to be a fit to what I am. What else?