Why does the NWO use the all seeing eye?

Why is this the symbol for the NWO, Masons and Illuminati?
Is there really a pyramid out there with an actual moving eye?

Also original content by OP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBWO3E9DlVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=y4uUHiuqwMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The eye is disconnected from the pyramid because it symbolizes that the 'great work' is never complete. The eye represents the spark of divinity that is above and outside of the hierarchy.

nice 33s, very relevant. 33 degrees to each corner. 1/3 of angels rebelled against God and followed Lucifer. The All Seeing Eye of God is actually Lucifer's eye watching over everything.

knowledge is power. Like the knowledge of the sites you have been visiting, for example.

> 33 degrees to each corner.
Someone failed math.

a-are you quoting National Treasure?

what are you trying to say OP

all the data, plus your dna through 23 & me, ancestory, etc.

Also, have you considered browsing /x/? I don't mean to chase you off Sup Forums, but I think you will find /x/ will offer more interesting and detailed responses.

Checked ....was Jesus Christ not the capstone that the builders refuse

wrong image

It represents Saturn.

dammit. this one

they trace their belief system back to the lucefarian doctrine that people were initiated into at the pyramids.

No, I think Jesus is just of an androgynous mind, while Lucifer was separate, but singular minds. Or wait what

here's the full painting

youtube.com/watch?v=RBWO3E9DlVw

>33

I've got a theory that the Eye itself is symbologically more important than it seems. I had some interesting symbols delivered to my unconscious the other day featuring the eye inside the Tree, but that's neither here nor there.

At either rate, I think the eye is just that - a viewing orb. I think anywhere an Eye is deployed, it serves as a gathering beacon for energy expression in that area. It's like a Corr Window, for those who played Mage the Ascension (in very, very gross terms). It's the Input Device of the Grand Computer.

The Eye is Terminal.

because Monkton rules the world

Because they have the level of full conscious awareness that it symbolizes

The egyptians believed the pyramid helped them reach heaven in the afterlife. It also represents capitalism, the 1% at the top, and all the suckers at the bottom.

3 is a very important number in masonic society

fucking hell I was so close too.

Just imagine wandering the desert and encountering a pyramid with a living eye on it.

Because using my face is way too obvious.

So is that it just hey pyramid wow number 33 lots of likes yadda yadda Illuminati's over the rainbow as above so below because if so...... I'm gonna need some more weed for this

>Jesus was killed in 33 A.D
>33 is not only a numerical representation of "the Star of David," but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
>There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry

how much more proof do you need?

Dumping related pics *tinfoil warning*

Listen to Jordan Peterson on the myth of Horus. The Eye represents the force which can transcend and rule the set of all potential dominance hierarchies

So does anyone do there homework when it come. To these subjects I have seen them brought up numerous times but to no avail nothing maybe it is just me but the importance in understanding symbolism/occultisim
Is just as important as knowing and learning of the opposition

You think the eye can control DAOs?

Saturn Death Cult
Fraterni Saturnai
IXXI

This thread is pure autism.

The all seeing eye is representative of god. Hence "one nation under god"

The problem is one side is overly paranoid and misinformed, the other side is probably hiding something. So it's hard to get your facts straight.

Not all things that fall under the umbrella of "Occult" are Satanic and evil. I myself am a Christian Occultist. The word Occult just means "hidden knowledge" or "hidden in plain sight". There are genuine spiritual insights to be gained from such paths. It's also very likely that there are very dark Occult paths which certain groups follow, which involve lies and manipulation on a massive scale, ritual abuse, and other dark terrible things. I'm not sure if the Freemason are one of them or not.

Check out the book "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall, if you're really interested in informing yourself

I have checked it out I comeback feeling the same so much information is hard to discern truth from lies i suppose that what I'm looking for on here is an open dialogue to discuss such things

no he's quoting Jordan Peterfag

the all seeing eye at the top of a pyramid represents satan at the top with varying layers of his supporters being close to him and the base of unwitting followers at the bottom representing normal folk.

I sought and found
I purified (it) often
I mixed (it) and caused (it) to mature

The golden tincture was the result
It is called the center of nature
The origin of all thought and all the books of men and various figures

>being this fucking autistic and all around retarded
All seeing eye is a symbol that plants fear and paranoia into the subconscious of the people, hence why it is on the dollar bill. The eye is on top of the pyramid because it symbolized the reach, power, knowledge, and control of the people of the highest power.

occult fag here

the eye is a symbol of osiris, who is a allegorical facsimile of satan like zeus is. The free masons are run by the jews and they will create the end-times one world government under which - the anti-christ will rule.

I now acknowledge freely
It is as a panacea
For all the metals the weak ones (in the will of man)
And a point in which originated from god

>Jordan Peterfag

Someone doesn't quite grasp his work. Kill yourself you simpleminded faggot.

>Manly P. Hall
Good, but kind of repetitive, even boring.

I think it has something to do with the stone that the builders scorned and how it has become the chief cornerstone.

There are only three degrees in the Scottish Rite.
The rest is just self-proclaimed and is attributed to additional learning.

That's what I was saying user about the cornerstone.. P. Hall ugh boring reads like a manuscript how the hell r u supposed to sit there and actually be able to digest all them juicy allegories

user, the full representation is the all seeing eye of providence (knowledge) and the sun rays (power). The interruption or blasphemy of the pyramid indicates power and knowledge (of creation) over the creator. You get the triangle (which unfolds to symbolically make the universe) partly from Pythagoras' "and the creator's intellect said let there be three parts and the creators will made it so." The triangle represents the triune god of Christianity; the intersects, corruption, etc is the satanic attempt to corrupt it.

This is something I figured out recently(I think I did anyways) so pyramid is always tall and comes to a single point above "most things"(just a general term) and the eye in the pyramid is always ear the top. signafying they have a top down perspective, almost like looking at a game board.

Its the truncated pyramid
its 6 truncated pyramids all pointed together to form a 3d Star of David
It's a hyper cube
It's the center of the hypercube/tessaract

it's a metaphor, child

Thats the Azimuthal Equidistant map. The USGS uses this. Its the UN flag with 33 sections. Also it happens to be the FLAT EARTH MAP. NASA is the one world religion of sun worship. Take the red pill globe cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU

33 vertebrae in the spine the jesus died at age 33 and performed 33 miracles. Jesus is an EXOTERIC representation for raising the kundalini serpent up the spine and awakening the 3rd eye

ORDO AB CHAO

The all-seeing eye is symbolic, it represents Satan imitating God's omniscience by using mankind. The third eye or the minds eye (the pineal gland) is where spirits dwell in the human being 'temple'.

If you are of this world then the enemy is able to see through you and use you unwittingly as his pawns. Hence the 'omniscience'.

This is the ultimate redpill. The Matrix is real.

>Also original content by OP
Nice.

33 degrees is the temperature ice melts

diamond is 33 in numerology

thats actually extremely gay.

the answer lies in pic related

oh how off target you are.

best answers

omg your in a cult of lord steven christ get out now. Where is the curvature

Temperature is arbitrary. We could make the boiling of water 0 of we really wanted to. Why not have 1000 degree units between the freezing of water and it's bouling point?
Hell why are we so hydrophilic? Let's set our scales to the melting point of gasoline

The reason for the eye is because it represents God, knowledge, and authority. Eye of horus is the oldest, yet most well-known, example of this symbolism.

It's popular for the same reason you see teenagers drawing eyes a lot. Humans are drawn to them, we relate with them, they have mystery. But govts like to use them to imply absolute control and 'godly' authority over the people.

HOWEVER, it's important to understand that this symbolism isn't inherently evil, either. It depends on the 'bearer', so to speak. There are a lot of interesting aspects to it.

The right eye is, ofc, controlled by the left brain. It's usually more authoritative, language-based, and 'masculine'. The left eye is controlled by the right brain, and it's usually more 'coy', softer, more feminine. Sometimes people's eyes show drastically different emotional states, and usually the left eye shows the 'true' state of the person. The right eye often has some sort of 'mask', usually thanks to the ego (thinking mind).

The eyes tell all. Pay attention to this in your daily life. Remember mirrors flip the image btw. Remember that the 'eye' is literally the window to the soul, in that each individual cannot ever know whether the person behind those eyes is 'really experiencing existence'. It's as much 'the unknown' as it is our deepest desires, to believe that others are sentient, but to never really know the person within. Like a 'soul', you can't know it, you can't enter it, you can only witness it. With your own eyes ;)

I really like this water color painting OP. What would you like to know about the various symbolism/meaning behind this? There are many adaptations and forms....

It all depends on what you're looking for in it that determines what you see. It will be this way throughout your life. It's meaning will vary in accordance with you. Should it be any other way?

Why is it a pyramid and not a cone?

i love how many weird theories there are about the earth. i used to think they were stupid but now they're like a meme of finding the most bizarre theories that have some semblance of logic behind them.

But get on my level, faggot, it's raptor-shaped. She uses us like we use gut flora, but uses a very advanced form of hive-communication similar to bees, so that we all think the sun, stars, and moon 'exist', but in fact they're just there to keep us content and improving spiritually. Like an ai, except organic and so much more advanced than us that we can't even comprehend it.

btw even if you take a hyper-scientific/academic approach, technically the earth IS flat. It's just probably only flat from the perspective of particles traveling near the speed of light, rather than us humans.

Funny how often people forget einstein existed when talking about astronomy.

666 speaks
Einstein was a shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=y4uUHiuqwMM

do you actually learn to cut stones in the freemasons?

nah, but it used to be a mens club and most men were tradesmen
rather than getting hung up on the conspiracy stuff, go to one and see for yourself

Nice painting OP.

As for your inquiry, the All-Seeing-Eye Pyramid is used by the NWO to symbolize the coming "new order" of the world: the detached capstone with the eye represents the "illuminated" few -- the elite, the 1%, the Jewish cabal -- ruling over the other 99% of the world, represented by the "base" of the pyramid, which is organized in a hierarchal structure, as society will be for the unenlightened. At the top of the unenlightened, you'll have Shabbos Goys, multi-millionaires, etc.

One thing you need to research: the Israel Supreme Court features a massive outdoor All-Seeing-Eye Pyramid in its courtyard. The building cost $100 million, funded and overseen solely by Dorothy Rothschild, before her death. The Rothschilds, of course, are at the top of the "pyramid" and are very much *not* a meme. Not only did the Rothschilds co-found modern Israel and the Federal Reserve, but the Star of David flag was originally the Rothschild shield (Roth+schild = red shield).

See OP, when the NWO fully rears its head, it will rule from Greater Israel, aligning and perverting Biblical prophecy that Jews are God's chosen people -- the Rothschilds have quite sinisterly exploited this prophecy to control the world, by controlling the World's money (excepting North Korea, Russia, and Iran's banking hubs).

Middle Eastern Wars are fought by the US under the guise of 1) national security 2) war on terrorism 3) evil dictators 4) WMDs and chemical weapons 5) oil but why they're really fought is to nibble away at the region, to destabilize sovereign nations and rulers, weakening countries for eventual conquering. Immigrants will then be deported to white Western nations.

Basically, Israel becomes an NWO hegemon with 400 nukes, ruled as a theocratic ethno superpower, while America is reduced to a polluted, multicultural hellhole of government gibs + surveillance. Private property will solely be permitted to elites due to "global warming." This is all happening!

It's time to take the gorilla199 pill.
The symbol represents a UFO landing on top of a pyramid. Pyramids were UFO landing sites.

You do as part of ceremonies setting corner stones, cutting ceremonial stones etc but you don't actually become a "mason" by trade. A lot of the tools they have are ceremonial in use.

Ironically I know this guy who was a bricklayer/masonry craftsman who became a mason and supplied his lodge with tools and equipment for building monuments and assisting in stone work.

Anon5 pls

I'd be a lot more interested in the brotherhood if they taught how to cut stones like how the stonemasons did. until then I'll stick to hermetic alchemy.

Antarctic treaty. They are hiding more land from us

thanks for the honest answer. would it be likely if i went to a freemasons lodge expressing to find work as a brick layer that i would be hired despite being outside the brotherhood?

No not at all, Freemasonry has nothing to do with the modern trade of masonry. It just has to do with the loose roots of medieval freemasonry in guild origins.

so if i wanted to cut stone, my best bet is probably going to be going directly to a stonemason company. thanks user.

Simply the eye atop the pyramid represents the power of "awareness" aka "consciousness" over lower "un-awareness" or "unconscious". Its a representation of natural hierarchic structures.

The eye FLOATING atop a pyramid is representation of the idea that once you are aware or conscious enough, you actual detach from the hierarchical paradigm of reality to become closer to The True Creator.

It's the symbol of the Illuminati because they believe they are distended to transcend the limitations of nature and reality. This is why many of them are trans-humanist.

To be clear, there is not one singular illuminati that everybody belongs to. There are many illuminatis that each have a different perspective and agenda. Some benevolent and some not.

Freemasons use stone cutting as an analogy of the True Creator carving reality out of raw energy. They use stone work and building as a representation of "God" creating the world.