Why Milk is the white man's drink

Did you know that white people were first people to develop genes that allow us to consume cows milk after infancy.

While other races were barely scraping by, the white man was dining on caloric dense milk and cheese. He was growing tall, strong, and fully developed.

A well fed, healthy populace will create the most sophisticated and vibrant cultures which continue to influence continuing generations.

You owe the white race to this drink. Pour yourself a glass of cold white milk and enjoy the win boys. Don't let the anti-milk conspiracy scare you. They're trying to take away your power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzyFZcuHmeI
youtube.com/watch?v=6nPbCiinTDM
youtu.be/ZXBa5ODqCZk
youtu.be/nqCbqqp1xPQ
youtu.be/_tQQZ-hynrM
youtu.be/ionsnevo4CE
youtu.be/lb4asEv4jz8
youtu.be/iHLqce9rBXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>While other races were barely scraping by

Stopped reading here. Race is not a scientific concept.

Sure user sure

WHITE MILK POWER!!!!

>But muh milk industrial complex!
youtube.com/watch?v=hzyFZcuHmeI

I'm lactose intolerant. ;__;

Sounds like bullshit. People of all races drink milk.

Wh*tes are used tı drinking cum.

>I'm lactose intolerant
Nigger.

Good evening brothers. Try pouring some chocolate powder in your milk for a healthy and nutritious yet sweet and delicious snack today. White power!

A glass a day
keeps the nigger away

And by 'white', OP means Asiatic steppe peoples drinking pony milk.

You can actually tell this is that Turk proxy pussy by how he types white

processed milk is full of estrogen.

do/did all races have cheese? seems like a euro thing

>being this stupid
Get out of here, /leftypol/, even /sci/ is smarter than you

bump because this is better than the slide threads and /leftypol/ or whatever raid

>Race is not a scientific concept.

>hypertension treatment guidelines based on race
>cholesterol treatment guidelines based on race
>risk assessments of various diseases, many with genetic components, vary based on race

>races are based on grouping of gene alleles, which often happens to coincide with external appearance (and internal variation as well)
>when considering the three "main" races - caucasian, east asian and african - the genetic differences are greater than those seen between subspecies in non-human organisms

google will tell you more

Pls no bully

Sure you delusional faggot.

whites didnt even have agriculture when cows and goats were domesticated. fuck are you on about m8

Booiiii.....

>tfw lost my lactose tolerance at 25

Milk is fuckin' great. You can cook with it, dip cookies in it, or wash down a slice of cake with it.

It does a body good.

Today most of the dairies across India produce milk processed from Jersey and H.F cows. But these animals cannot be considered as cows, as these are originally a breed of a wild animal named URUS. In Germany it was called AUROCHS. People of Europe hunted this wild animal for good quality and quantity of meat. But hunting of this animal was difficult, so this wild animal was cross bred with various animals along with Indigenous Cows Of India. Thus were born modern day Jersey, Holstein and F.S cows.
Therefore main aim behind the development of these foreign breeds of cows by western countries is for Meat production.

The most shocking fact is that even today the milk of these animals are not used directly for consumption in Europe because the milk of these animals contain a poisonous chemical called CASOMORPHINE.
The nutritional value of milk of Indian cows (if not fed with grass; polluted with chemical fertilizer and plastic) ;on the other hand; is the highest along with many many curative properties against many diseases.
Finding of life sciences has proved that milk of Indian cows contain an amino acid PROLINE which is strongly bonded to another amino acid ISOLEUCINE. Such milk, called as A2 milk has the capability to fight against diseases and disorders of human body like obesity, joint pain, asthma, mental problems etc. A2 milk contains high levels of Omega 3 that cleans the cholesterol deposits of blood vessels. Cerebrosides present in A2 milk increases brain power. Strontium of A2 milk enhances the body Immunity and protect it from harmful radiation.

>genetic makeup that codes for a specific set of traits is not a scientific concept

youtube.com/watch?v=6nPbCiinTDM

I'd rather drink poison than feces. Those Indians milk the cows with filthy poo-covered hands.

It still is gross. Milk turns you feminine, it's got them female hormones to turn you gay. I only eat Meat, and Vegetables. No Dairy, No Carbs. Those things turn you fat and gay.

Milk has nothing to do with it. Vibrant and successful cultures are produced by drunks.

Wouldn't it be crazy if all the brown cows got some sort of brown cow disease and all died. Then we wouldn't have chocolate milk anymore :(

T. Monsanto

That is a tragedy

ireland, of course...

Do you even Milk Bro?

ॐ卐A2 milk from Indian Holy Cows卍ॐ

youtu.be/ZXBa5ODqCZk

>not a scientific concept.
stopped reading right there

this claim is of dubious veracity and thus requires supplementary corroborating evidence

by saying this the Jews put chemicals in our milk to fuck us up more

>POO IN LOO

I thought I did too but turns out it was just horrible IBS

I almost wish it was just lactose intolerancy

>POO IN LOO

As Krishna grew older his pranks increased. Tales of his love for milk and butter had spread in every household. Whenever the milkmaids crossed the fields, Krishna and his friends shot pebbles at them to break the milk pitchers.

Knowing Krishna's love for milk products, Yashoda kept the butter jars tied together and hung them from a high ceiling where Krishna's hands could not reach. One day, seeing Krishna fast asleep, she went to fetch a bucket of water from the nearby well. Krishna jumped up and whistled aloud. A group of boys and monkeys came running into their home. They quickly huddled together to help Krishna stand on their shoulders and get down jars.

Then they sat down to eat the butter. They were so absorbed that the did not see Yashoda enter the house.

Furious, she chased them with a stick. The monkeys and friends ran away but Krishna got a good spanking from his mother.

>mfw black and able to digest milk

What's the fuss?

What did he mean by this

dont care for drinking estrogen thanks

milk pride worldwide

this does not make any sense

pls tell me, because really it does not make any sense at all.

drinking the estrogen jew

>black
not for long darkie. with each sip you're more capable of pronouncing the L's at the end of words. other people's TVs will look less and less tempting. when the yellow fever begins, it'll already be too late. ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE O

the jews have poisoned our beautiful drink!! All Sup Forumsacks must get their own cow and slurp that shit straight from the utter

ॐ 卐 A2 milk from Indian Holy Cows 卍 ॐ

youtu.be/nqCbqqp1xPQ

Holy fucking shit.
Does a lactose intolerance map correlate with a map of IQs??

Sounds like the path to diabetes

A drink loaded with animal saturated fats and sugar. I think I'll stick to water.

ARE YOU SAYIN WHITE PEOPLE ARE POISONING ME?

WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE?! WHY CAN'T YOU POISON YOURSELVES! ?

FUCKING WHITE DEVILS ALWAYS GOT TO TAKE US DOWN WITH THEM!

Oh God. Here we go with negrodemus.

>argentina

What did god mean by this?

I ate beef for dinner, it was really good.

卐 ॐ 卍

Dr Joanna McMillan explains a2 Milk on Australia's Today Show

youtu.be/_tQQZ-hynrM

Are the milk companies/lobby truly /ourguy/? Imagine a world where white genocide happens, they'd lose most of their entire customer base instantly. Milk would no longer be profitable. I propose we find majority white industries such as milk to turn to our cause and use their networks and money to solidify our power and agenda.

youtu.be/ionsnevo4CE

black semen is the wh*Te's drink not milk.

What is milk formula for orphan joeys for $1
>POO
>IN
>LOO
I wonder what roo milk would be like? The energy lvls would be high as the poop out side your bedroom window

#Triggered

Chug it

>While other races were barely scraping by, the white man was dining on caloric dense milk and cheese. He was growing tall, strong, and fully developed.

>wh*Te
>strong
>fully developed
lol
i can beat the shit out of you easily milkboy

>strong
>fully developed
wh*Te dog dreams
sissy fags

a2 Milk is an Australian invention
Not a
>POO
>IN
>LOO
one.

Mods should lifetime ban you simply for being an asshole shit poster.

because it makes you grow man boobs?

I am enjoying of malk, sweet cold ice beverage of fountain youth. The sweet angelic maritime penetration will never be enough. I will always exist in your head until your bitter end. When you grow old and tired and lay in your bed waiting to pass I will not let you. Instead you will suffer...BECAUSE I MADE IT SO! ughhhhhhhhhhh shhh shh it's ok, it's fine now...sigh

Don't be jelly
>POO
>IN
>LOO

India have always had a2 milk for for thousand of years.

Is there something wrong with you? The milk maybe!

You're only afraid if being gay because you are, faggot

Holy Cow!

Charles Darwin
Recipient of first Darwin award.

a2 milk is an Australian invention.
80%
>POO
>IN
>LOO
are inbred. Don't hate me. Hate the U.N for releasing the figures

>poo in loo fairytales
More believable than an Indian washing his hands

>You owe the white race to this drink.
>Search up effects of milk

OP, science shows milk makes you look more like a faggot. Are you a faggot OP? Is there something you might want to tell us?

Infant mortality was big in those days nothing odd about that. The question is was it genetics or pharmaceuticals that caused the infertility. Mercury use and other heavy metals were the go to for treating illnesses back then as well.

lol True

t. Finlander

Cow milk isn't meant to be consumed by humans, shitlords

You win the idiot of the day contest, hands down.

Fuck off with your memes you clueless yank

Depends what kind of cows the milk came from

American dairy is HORRIBLE

Milk & cheese filled with blood and puss

Canadian is not much better unfortunately. Better to buy European cheeses

Inbreeding really make you stupid like the A1 cows.

Interest in the distinction between A1 and A2 beta-casein proteins began in the early 1990s via epidemiological research and animal studies initially conducted by scientists in New Zealand.

Sorry i'm only used to inbreeding people from Pakistan online.

Your Jersey is a Fresian, you dont know much about cows.

And yet racism is real, quantifiable,and must be eradicated.

Believe what you want shitposter.

>You can actually tell this is that Turk proxy pussy by how he types white
I know. This fucker is all over /pol
Nothing but shitposts.

Holstein-Friesian Cow You A%#hole!

youtu.be/lb4asEv4jz8

youtu.be/iHLqce9rBXY

I believe it. My mom made me drink milk for breakfast every morning until I left home at 18 cause she said my bones would get broken playing sports if I didn't drink milk. Grew to be 6'6" tall and higher SAT scores than literally everyone in my class.

I agree with Arnold though. When you are young, you have to drink milk. When you are an adult, you have to drink beer.