> now 1.2M views

what the fuck is even the point

Other urls found in this thread:

mypostingcareer.com/forums/topic/9366-the-press-is-burning/
youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The point is to redpill normies, user, not to rack up Jew points on Jewtube

>only 1.5M views on Youtube

You're acting like getting over a million views isn't impressive.

Now the normies will spread the news over kikebook.

VIewers are just happy to see the video. They don't care if the views have gone several times from 0 to 1.5 Million. Cheer up!

this

You're giving them too much credit. We have passed the point of no return. They were so invested in that narrative that even now when they are being told it was a complete lie they will still cling to it. They won't accept the truth anymore.

>what's the point
We need to amp up the echo chambers and increase polarization until conflict is inevitable

Experiencing this firsthand right now desu. Normies won't let the Russia meme go.

Dunno about you but I never knew a single normie who believed it in the first place

You for real user?

we're dismantling the lugenpresse one lie at a time. how gay do you have to be to be blackpilled after such a huge win?

mypostingcareer.com/forums/topic/9366-the-press-is-burning/

the LEFT are blackpilled. that's why they're resorting to desperate, heavy-handed methods of suppression and denial. the best thing you can do for the right wing is to NEVER get blackpilled. keep your eyes on a coherent goal that inspires you. we're progressing toward our beautiful vision of the future.

Fake news thread? Here's my favorite.

This.
Only rivers of blood in the streets can fix leftists.
You all need to be ready for the coming civil war.

less people probably watch CNN at this point

No normie will give a shit. They'll just go hmm and then go back to looking at pictures of people's dogs and babies on facebook

the final redpill not even Sup Forums will swallow is that 80% of the population of any country are not human, they have monkey blood and they do what their masters tell them to do, if you want them on your side then you have to be their master

Get more people to watch.

At first most people over here seemed to think it was BS but then they started to believe it. What's wrong with these retards.

to be fair
trump didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about when say stuff like she acid washed their emails and how expensive and complicated this is.

It's more like they are so thoroughly brainwashed by globalist propaganda that their behavior is closer to robotic than to human.

Yeah, but I live in the Midwest in a red state, so it's not that surprising
Even the libtards in my state tend to be pro-gun

It's one of his tactics. He deliberately says something slightly wrong about a topic he wants more coverage on, and then the media pounces on the opportunity to correct him. Then, by doing so, they are drawing attention to the topic he wanted them to cover.

Did you forget when a sheriff on live television proved Obamas birth certificate is a fake, do you remember when Obamas brother posted his real birth certificate because I certainly remember but the American public did not care a bit truly a Jewish vessel state

>2017
still taking project veritas at face value

still watching fake news

at this rate America should be too stupid to properly dress itself pretty soon.

> "wiped? What? Like, with a cloth? l(cackle)ol, no"

I live in New York. I know tons of people who lap that shit up. Even otherwise intelligent people. It's mindboggling

It's called brainwashing. It's real, and works, unless you're being proactive against it.

This infographic can't be spread enough.

stay strong bro. even if you are the last man standing against a horde, you are still standing

>Look, I know you just captured CNN saying these things on camera, but they didn't ACTUALLY say them. Why don't you believe me?!?!

>Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

It's a classic move. I use it all the time trolling fb. If you make a perfect argument no one will respond. You need a little hole the retards think they got you on so you can fuck them even harder when they walk in to your trap.
Why do you think Trump and Putin played all coy about it. It benefits them both if people believed it.

people are seeing it user,.kiketube can remove views, comments, and likes all they want
People are seeing it.

You are a moron if you think they didn't know they were being recorded. They sensed the recording chips as soon as he stepped in the building and deliberately gave him false information. This ain't their first rodeo.

bump

what are your thoughts on them pulling that Russian investment fund story then?

link?

>CNN admits 90% of its narrative for the past month was complete bullshit
fake

>implying normies want to admit that they were wrong when they pushed the Russian narrative too

spoonfeed me pls

but didn't comey say exactly when he testified?

>W-we were only pretending to be corrupt, seditious traitors! We're good boys, I promise!

CNN only has a million viewers, lol

You watch too much tv.

what video are you fucks talking about

Fuck off moron. This has literally happened to O'Keefe before. Everyone knows how his cronies operate.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-n8ISRE5OI

The only ones I know who believe it are really dumb, or really left leaning like border line SJWs.

Poo! Yeah no one believed that Obama was not American except tea party freaks. They are the rights version of SJWs now go shit in the streets.

>conclusive proof of fake certificate
>Real certificate posted by his brother
Right wing conspiracy theorists XDDDDDDDD