Lol guys it me, the Turkish poster who wants to kill all wh*te subhumans...

Lol guys it me, the Turkish poster who wants to kill all wh*te subhumans, i have to make shitty bait threads because just to claim my "superiority" if you say otherwise, i will post a cherrypicked picture of a arab jumping some white person and beating them up. What you gonna do about it? lol. Wh*te people fail race.

Fuck off wh*tey, or i will post another overused pic a wh*te person, i like black people, my woman prefer them over me.

>Faggot decide that his race his superior to everyone else's here
>Gets butthurt when everyone here shows him countless "cherrypicking" of his race getting btfo'ed or simply nigging around and getting a beating afterward

lol, we don't need shit american weapons, i mean, yes, erdogan buys them, a lot of them, but still lol, f-fuck wh*te people.

Die wh*te subhuman, lol you mad?

>giving the sub human attention
you're as bad as it

T*rk filth are destined to burn and die a slow painful death.

We shall dismantle you permanently! T*rk genocide shall commence in your lifetime, your women will be slaughtered, your children will be slaughtered and your men will be crucified and made to watch it all. And when Constantinople and the rest of Byzantium is bathed in the blood of T*rks will you be allowed to die.

You will watch as we seize what belongs to us! Oh and Allah the pig fucker isn't going to save you.

*post picture of arab kid beating up white kid with dumb filename*

Yeah what is up with that guy? Did his girlfriend cuck him and go for a white tourist or something?

Whitey need to die desu

S-shutup!

wh*Te subhumans are so booty blasted they had to make a thread
lmao :D
do you think it's only one turk posting that?

this, there is atleast three differebt Turkish poster who hates wh*Te subhumans passionately.

lol you got this picture from me mate small world

nope i got this from like 4-5 years ago when i decide research this "black hawk down" thing.

teach me your ways o shit posting master

1-Be Turk
thats it. Being Turk is enough to burn asses Sup Forums.

the only ass you burn is your boyfriends

>. White people failed race.

>wh*Te subhumans are so booty blasted they had to make a thread

you make like 16 "wh*Te subhuman" threads daily....

>china
>partial european control