Brave SNL Star Leslie Jones Slams The Ritz-Carlton Hotel For Racism

Funny-woman Leslie Jones has slammed the downtown Los Angeles Ritz-Carlton hotel for racism after staying there following her hosting gig at Sunday night's BET Awards.

The comedian — a high profile cast member on NBC's Saturday Night Live and star of the critically-acclaimed 'Ghostbusters' movie — hosted Sunday night's BET Awards from the Microsoft Theater in downtown Los Angeles. Just steps away from the theater is the Ritz-Carlton where Jones must've camped for the night.

insideedition.com/headlines/24165-snl-star-leslie-jones-rips-swanky-ritz-carlton-hotel-they-dont-like-black-people

gorillas don't have rights

>funny
>woman

>acts like an entitled asshole
>gets poor service

Color me shocked

The Ritz is based

they must have forgot to stock the mini fridge with watermelon and purple soda

Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

What exactly did the Ritz do that was racist?

I guess she won't be putting on the ritz.

Maybe next time ask for the room with the jungle gym.

((critically-acclaimed)

Did they forget itz bannana?

this, I'm interested in know what constitutes as "racist" in their twisted minds.

Guaranteed Fresh on RottenTomatoes. universally praised. Sequel likely.

Sup Forums was wrong.

maybe she was acting like an uppity cunt? i find it hard to believe that if the ritz as an organization didn't like black people, this would be the first time i've heard of it. i just really wish blacks would calm down on this race war shit.

Guests probably complained the cleaner was using the pool and they kicked her out.

the 70 million loss says otherwise.

>Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

No obvious misspellings or grammatical errors?

Ha, thank you.

>cast member on NBC's Saturday Night Live
Holy shit how bad has it gotten in TV Land?

Oh look a shill. How are you today shill?

congrats on trivializing racism

wanna know how I know your weight behind with nothing less than a two?

I would guarantee that no hotel / restaurant / bar "likes" black people

It is unknown what triggered her dismay at the hotel, but one of her Twitter followers claimed the comedian was upset about supposedly being overbilled by $30 as she checked out, but that could not be confirmed.

Ultra nigger mode

fpbp

she thinks people are laughing with her
and not at her

Harambe ruined a hotel room, and it's whitey's fault - the story.

Wanna know why we don't give a flying fuck?

If I were the Ritz Carlton I would sue her for putting out this absurdity to millions of people in an attempt to damage their business.

Is it still considered "stand-up comedy" when your knuckles touch the ground?

>Businesses
>Not cucking
Some Jew must have convinced everyone that just paying money averaged out to savings over time
This attitude is literally killing America

>be a rich overhyped nig "actress"
>pay hundreds of dollars on a hotel
>"overbilled" by $30
>chimps out
sound ligit.

Fun fact: I actually work right next to a Ritz Carlton in Toronto. Today I walked by it and saw 4 Rolls Royce Phantoms parked waiting on some guy, then he comes out, he's some black guy with what was easily a multiple thousand dollar fit with a hot instagram model looking bimbo by his side. I thought this guy has to be a rapper because he's not tall so he can't be in the NBA. Still though, he was treated like the kang he wuz

HA!

Cool.

WTF now I love the Ritz!

ARCHIVE
LINKS
YOU
FUCKING
NIGGERS!

nobody likes black people. even bus drivers would rather refuse them service.

Silly Leslie, blacks belong in cages, not hotels. Hotels are for humans!

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ASK QUESTIONS! IF SHE SAYS IT WAS RACIST IT WAS OK?!

Ritz Carlton: Official Lodging of Sup Forums

Oh America.

They saw a feral ape loose in their hotel and they called animal control to have it removed.

Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

> "But no one deserves to be subjected to targeted abuse online, and our rules prohibit inciting or engaging in the targeted abuse or harassment of others."

But it's ok when Leslie Jones does it several times right? I'm so fucking sick of the hypocrisy of the left. You can't be evil and be the hero, it doesn't work that way.

Don't assume my gender you xyitlord

Fucking kek

My inherent genetic superiority?

What if im transracial like Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King

That's hilarious, isn't it?

Note that it was one of the biggest box office bombs of the last 20 years, right up there with gigli. They could have just said star of ghost busters, but had to throw in critically acclaimed. As if that fools anyone.

From your familiarity with this website's demographics?

Are you not? If you aren't, why are you addressing your superiors without being spoken too?

We heard you the first time, and it wasn't funny then either

>funny
>woman
>comedian
>star
>critically acclaimed
fake news

[OOKING INTENSIFIES]

Does this mean that, dare I say it, the Ritz Carlton is /ourhotel/ ?

Yeah no shit, the Ritz is supposed to be an upscale hotel, they don't want monkeys ruining it

Thanks for compiling all the best posts.

i have good credit?

#BETAWARDSSOBLACK

>critically-acclaimed 'Ghostbusters' movie
nigger lies

Someone insert the putting on the ritz blackface video

Bite your head off oldman.

>no one likes blacks
>niggers aren't people
>Funny-woman is an oxymoron

Christ did you seriously go through and click on all these posts?? What's wrong with you?

OH OK LESLIE
ILL CANCEL MY WEEKEND STAY AT THE RITZ FUCKING CARLTON
I'LL HAVE MY ASSISTANT CALL THEM UP AND HANDLE THE ARRANGEMENTS
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE NORMAL MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME CAN STAY WHILE TAKING ANY OF OUR MANY VACATIONS THIS YEAR?

yes

I hope she gets sued for defamation. You can't accuse a company of being RAYCISS and not even try to back it up.

Shheeeiiiiitttttt

No high class establishment caters to niggers.

This will make Ritz stock go up.

>It is unknown what triggered her dismay at the hotel, but one of her Twitter followers claimed the comedian was upset about supposedly being overbilled by $30 as she checked out, but that could not be confirmed.

This nigger can't even articulate what happened.

Make it go down, now that she (?) stunk-up the place.

But he did the 'know how i know' joke.

You know? Like from the movie!

She seems like the kind of super-insecure black person who would misinterpret every minor thing as an intention slight against them for being black.

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but all I know is when a place like the ritz doesn't treat niggers well, it's a silent signal to white people that they don't put up with bullshit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

BREAKING NEWS
Ritz bookings have gone up 110% since unfunny nigger posts they are racist!

seriously, back in the day Jay Z said Crystal champagne was racist because the owner pretty much said "we don't want to be known as a rich nigger drink" and Jay Z's boycott did nothing to hurt them it only helped them!

Precisely.

>critically acclaimed "Ghostbusters" movie
>critically acclaimed
>mfw

Want to know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

they probably changed the normal body lotion with cocoa butter and she was not amused

niggers never have and never will belong at the ritz.

>don't tip
>expect top notch service

Why do niggers do this?

>star of the critically-acclaimed 'Ghostbusters' movie

Ritz ain't nutin but Raciest ass Crackers

He called it "soda"

It's "drink"

I've stayed at many of Ritz Carlton. I do, because the service is always exceptional. That's what they do. It's their thing. It's their reputation.

If they give you shit, it's because you're the problem.

She is promoting this business. I would never stay there until now.

I'm almost thinking it's an ad for the Ritz, but I know that nigger simply chimped out.

Underrated