SUCK DICK OR YOU'RE TRANSPHOBIC

Fetishizing genitalia, or being put off by someone simply because of their genitalia, is backward and bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

SHE IS A WOMAN

APOLOGIZE

This is the future you backward bigoted retards

This is your home.

i refuse to believe this is real

>reads comment
>Why are people so gross?
They finally admit they aren't people!

Mental Illness: The Thread.

so... traps aren't gay?

isnt she appropriating greek culture by user the word Zephyr?

>womans penis
>WOMANS PENIS
Women don't have penises,degenerates!

what is wrong with being transphobic?

This has to be fake. That thing is an obvious tranny

you faggots finally memed the traps arent gay shit into real life, I want off this fucking ride.

I guess I'm transphobic. What's a transphobic do next? Beat some trannys up in a target bathroom?

WTF AM I READING
MY SIDES ARE IN CHINA

all that time spent feeling guilty about fapping to traps, and i was never a degenerate after all

Trans women give better blowjobs than cis women. You cuckolds are missing out.

because they are psychology damaged and will have extensive medical issues for the rest of their life, why would anybody choose that?? You might as well date alcoholics.

How the fuck could anybody walk into that ambush without seeing it coming from a mile away?

Told you traps were gay.

The argument of transgenderism being a mental illness really isn't helped by the fact that Mr. Garrison from South Park was an accurate portrayal of many of them.

Yet there are likely plenty that don't fit in the mold of being crass, gross, mentally unstable weirdos who publicly shout and announce the fact they had or plan to have their dick filleted.

I'd hate to think about how bad that shit fucked his skin up. I can't even wipe poorly without facing the consequences of ass rash.

i know this is bait but this is such mental illness...

>It's a woman's penis
well i'm fucking triggered

This guy's a man, he should understand how men mostly use tinder. Swipe right on all and see what sticks.

>there are still people who still think traps are gay

Traps ARE gay, faggot
Penises are male parts
So if you like a male part, you're fucking gay

so much equality in one image. very uplifting. women truly are powerful. how can men even compete?

did you even read the post?
ITS A WOMAN'S PENIS HOW IS IT GAY

good for her, we should encourage more transwomen to compete in sports

>there are still people that think it's not gay if the bottom wears a wig and tights
wewicus ladicus

>swipe right till your out of swipes as fast as possible
>sort it out afterwards
>ignore fatties
>ignore men pretending to be women

is this not how these apps work? have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

ALL OF THAT DIK I SUCKED AND STILL NOT GAY!

AWW YEAH!

no. you're not supposed to use them all. they are pure degeneracy

>Woman
>penis

FUCK ONE YOU AUTISTIC FUCK.

I'm glad /u/ fucking kicks these retards to the curb and doesn't give them the light of day.

Traps are gay.

>implying I swipe right after looking at the picture
>implying I don't just spam that like button like a motherfucker to sort it out later

If you get tricked by damn near $100,000 in plastic surgery and clothing you are not gay.

If you still slam that trapfag in the ass then you are gay.

Traps have never been gay wtf

>having this conversation on Facebook

Good lord.

I support the right of these people to be euthanised, by force, for being delusional bronie-tier freaks.

>Woman's penis
The door bitch.
The day of the - is coming

Ugh, uploading my mind to collective consciousness with that....thing

How do people not understand how men use Tinder? Swipe right for every profile, take your pic from the matches. It's efficient. This transfaggot must be an actual woman because only women are so vapid and stupid that they would waste their time looking through random profiles.

Traps have always been gay.

>white people

Why do these people have to act like total faggots about this? Granted, i haven't been on an online dating site for ages, but the last conversation i had with a tranny went a little something like they.

>Him/Her - hi? How are you?

I see what looks like a woman in the profile picture and don't investigate too deeply and reply back.

>her/him - Just so you know, I'm trans, is that okay?

>me - I'm sorry, I'm not really into that sort of thing

>him/her - i completely understand, good luck to you.

>me - good luck to you too

It was that easy. Some people don't wanna fuck a dude in drag. Big deal.

Representing yourself as the opposite sex is a form of fraud.

wouldn't mind if they looked feminine enough desu

It's just that men have an edge over women because they tend to know what feels good.

But that's not an issue if you train your woman early.

Because most of them are doing their thing, realize they're not the norm, and aren't trying to draw undue attention.

But much like any group, you always have a disproportionately vocal group of faggots who are egged on by the hard left and made to think that everyone's out to get them.

we must stop this meme
it's gone too far

Just shut the fuck up already. Shit's getting old.

the true redpill is to fuck traps because traps aren't actually gay

>woman's penis

Poor faggot a man in a wig is just a fag not a women and for lying should be beat senseless .

God's sake.

>stimulate with mouth and anus

Hella gay.
Everyone knows the only appropriate way is rubbing the tip while fucking.

Even if that thing in the OP had a vagina, it would still be an ugly woman who i wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole.

So it seems. So it seems.

WAKE ME UP

what i want to know is, who the fuck talks like this on social media? it's fucking degenerate. is completely stripping oneself of any sense of decorum and restraint a 'progressive' ideal?

liberalism: shaming others to adopt a lack of shame.

>is completely stripping oneself of any sense of decorum and restraint a 'progressive' ideal?

That's assuming those degenerates had decorum and restraint in the first place. People choose ideologies to fit their own desires, not the other way around.

Totalitarian postmodern neoliberal society looks like,

Gender equity still can't be achieved. Why? Because fucking pointless that's why. Cock cunts like you still think it's real in 20 years. Cants find women for board room/CEO. No problem. Find most effeminate cismaleirisnfuchtuy. Look at the chart. "Says you're transfagfag gender #8772, a feminine gender" off with him penis, turn man into woman. Achieve gender parity without disrupting workflow!

Except everyone kills themself because trans are fucking idiot. Reset society. Wont make that mistake again, even though God did.

>you're a slave to unconscious bigotry
It's spelled 'biology'

HARAM

Stunning

I am transphobic, stop taking those Jew pills for your fake depression retarded and handle that shit

Sucking dick is gay as fuck
>woman dick
woman dont have dicks
if you think otherwise go read some basic biology book

kek it's the Andy thread again

STUNNING!!!!!!!!?

>Stunning

You don't want to be one with the Collective?

kek. probably what makes me rage the most in that image. fucking dissembling virtue signalers. lying through their fucking teeth

phobia is an irrational fear.

I prefer trans-disgusted

When did John Travolta become trans?

That dude is ugly as fuck. Even if you were drunk, it would be one of the most hideous females I've seen in a while. Unless it's offering dudes money to let it suck them off, I find it hard to believe that 'literally hundreds' are swiping right even before they find out it's just some fag with mental problems.

>ind it hard to believe that 'literally hundreds' are swiping right even before they find out it's just some fag with mental problems.
Me too, seems retarded.

My best guess is that's excuse faggots serve him when they try to fuck him but realise he's mentally ill and decide not to put their dicks in crazy.

I want off this wild ride

>2017
>choosing to be this stupid

Well put burgerbro

Swipes mean nothing from men. Family Guy's observation of swiping positively indiscriminately to cast a wide net was spot on.

>thin upper lip
>tranny
>THIN UPPER LIP

I would not be surprised at all if this person was a pedo advocate or had borderline pedo shit on their computer/sc media accounts

>SUCK DICK OR YOU'RE TRANSPHOBIC
The World Health Organization says being transgender is a mental illness. Easy to see why.

Posts like these need to be saved and shown to our grandchildren when we explain to them why we outlawed and publicly execute homosexuals.

>almost 100% swipe right
>visible mustache in pic the size of my middle finger's nail

doubt

These people are why I listen to metal.

Duh they aren't goofus!? You thought traps were gay!? The penis is obviously feminine

And I'm a Chinese fighter pilot

do you identify as a women?

weren't*