Seriously, the option to change your flag has fucked up pol more than it already was

it was a cute joke the first day (flag day) but now its non stop LARP

change it back

>change it back
They did.

Checked, but I still don't have my ROW ROW flag back.

oo arrrr me harties !

I think it fixed Sup Forums, now we know what people stand for instead of having to waste a post in the thread to ask them.

>Nah likin' th' new Jolly Roger system

Your flag can be whatever you want if you believe in yourself

Andorra proxy pls

You don't think the hiro and those in control want to dilute pol further?

Not really.

The only people changing their flags are two categories: Gen Z Larpfags and Europeans (Mostly Germans).

Nazi's/ANCAP = Gen Z Larpfags
Everyone else = Germans

Pretty easy to figure out.

>back
Friendo, it was how it was before.

wanna know how i know you are a newfag?

Wait, what?

I'm willing to bet over half of the people who frequent this board now came here with the Trump shit

newfag or troll? What do you guys think?

That's not fair, I always Nazipost. I don't really know why, it just seems like the right thing to do.

yes. nice quads

All it did was allow Poo in Loo's and people from cucked nations like Canada/Sweden/Germany to post without getting shit talked about their flags. It's easier than ever to spot people baiting and shitposting. Did someone make a retarded thread/post and have the EU/UN/LGBT flag? Well they're baiting and should be ignored. Someone advocating for something that goes counter to their flag? Also baiting.

did they ip ban all of india when they introduced the new flags

Yes, I agree.

It;s just another way for JIDF to be more subversive and use more kikish tricks.

>there are no levels to this shit

I just disregard the opinions of anyone with a meme flag.

Sometimes I'll falseflag as a redditor with the kekistani flag, but I wouldn't be sad so see them go.

Nobody can explain why they LARP they just do it.

That explains it all though.

>6 gorillion """people""" got LARPed to death

Funny how you never see India's flag anymore

I never said I was LARPing. I just use the flag.

Yeah and half those left went to cripplechan. Anything is better than those spastic retards

Fuck Donland Blump

>I used to be able to say
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>when somebody came up with an argument I couldn't respond to but now with these new flags I have to face the fact that my argument is shit.

It is also helpful for burgers abroad not wanting to answer questions about the host country. Every. Single. Time

this

We need the normal country flags back. i need to laugh about the losers living in shit countries like poland..

aren't kekestani on the right? someone posted with the kekestani flag and I assumed (idiot) that OP was to the right of things and it became a little confused - I'm tired good night

Jesus another FUCKING LEAF. Is Canada even real? Day of the rake.

NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEE

Go to Sup Forums

newfag, he doesn't remember the way it was in before country flags

In all seriousness I think one of the reasons mods put old flags back is that Sup Forums was starting to take itself too seriously. Old style flags allows for better shitposting. I get crazy amounts of (you)s from having a commie flag now

Or bant

two words brother, islamic communism
inshallah

I never change my flag, nigger

fucking commie brother take your (you)

>t. newfriend
still waiting on the jidf option to come back tho

I'm glad people can know expose their true beliefs. Plus international flags allow schills to come in and play divide and conquer amongst White countries.

Yeah, I'm glad we can finally spot the nazifags too. Fuck off back to stormfrong you loser.

fuck off kike

You will be purged on the day of the rope.

nice cherry pick. there is a thousand pictures of retards promoting racial equality so that's really not an argument

>muh day of the rope

kek

Stop reading shitty literature. And yeah, I'm shitting bricks at the thought of some basement dwelling edgelord trying to attack me.

WE MUST GET RID OF NAZIS

You fucking brain dead commie. If communism is so great, then why has it failed in every single place it's been implemented.

Yeah that's right now fuck off to lefty/pol/

this newfag hasn't been through years of moot fucking with different boards, it's nothing new and we'll survive it just as we have always survived this stupid site doing stupid shit

Dumbass.

How long did your precious little Third Reich last? Far shorter than the USSR, with all its flaws, did, right?

neck yourself nazi scum

Why did the Nazis lose to Soviets

Get used to it

Faggot

I am just a sad little person.

I want my Texan flag back.

Squadron in position. Advance.

KYS shill.

KYS shill.

sage

You soldier , take position on that corner.

You're either trolling or mentally retarded.

can you tell me ONE fucking place where communism worked? How about Vietnam. North Korea. China. Cuba. USSR. Cambodia..?

Answer my fucking question.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

If anything moves , kill it.

i think we should have a 2 flag system. one that shows your geographical location you cant influence, and one that shows you political affiliation like we have right now, with both being displayed for everyone

TARGET NEUTRALIZED.

is this a proxy user? because i would like to know if i can use it in my collection

You guys stay here , i'll throw a grenade through that window.

Zionist.

kys

woops, forgot to remove confederate.

>Australian flag has reduced in number nearly overnight

What happened to them, bros? Does it have something to do with the ironic shitposts coming from NazBol, Commie and Kekistan flags?

RETURN TO OG RANDOM FLAGS WERE BETTER AND REMOVE THE STICKY

Never used LARP flags. Or proxy. Never will. LARP'ers like it up the ass.

Maybe

no flags or choose-your-own-flags
forced ip flags were cancer, they were called cancer when implemented, they were cancer when people realized you could bully people out of discussion and counter intuitive, not to mention pointless (if you want to recognize posters there's ID's for fucks sake)

so no, fuck you faggot deal with it, just like the people who had to deal with ip flags

>ironic
i wish
but either way at least aussies and leafs should be banned from using the custom flags so we know which posts to ignore before reading. same goes for rare countries so i can enhance my flag collection

Ahmed , bring me another case of ammunition. There is only one god but Allah and Muhammed is his prophet.

God is the greatest. God is the greatest. God is the greatest.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM!!

Got him.

God is the greatest. God is the greatest. God is the greatest. God is the greatest. God is the greatest.

Forwards!!! FORWARDS!! FORWARDS!! KILL THEM ALL!!

VIVE LA FRANCE!!

only indians and baiters are using them.

just assume all faggots who wont post with their flag are swedes or poos.

Sup Forums in general has become a massive safe space in the past 6 months. I got banned the other day for making fun of some faggot. I got banned again for saying the n word. I got banned yet again for criticizing the mods.

I will teach you how to make a spear so you can kill the enemies of the tribe with it.

But later.

Now come boy , suck my dick. Suck it that's it , uff , what a good boy. Fuck yeah. You're sucha good boy , such a good and obedient boy. Let me see that ass , fuck yeah put a finger on that naugthy ass , fuck yes , such a tight ass , such a naugthy boy.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH CUMMING DEEP INSIDE THAT MOUTH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

Fake and gay , why is user White?

Nevermind , that's a Turk or a Med or some other non-White.

>unknown
wait what?
ive had your flag for a while
when the fuck did it become unknown?

This is our land!! Our ancestors land!!

THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT FROM US!!

ATAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

I need some new fucking boots , Ivan.

>Just take them from that dead guy over there.

Good German boots.

>Yes.

I think i can get him from here.

This floor is cold. I'm hungry.

Rattling in the background.

Yes , i want to fuck her too but she's the Sultan's woman.

At this point i say nothing , i just take notice of how sandniggerish Abdul looks like in comparison to me. How much of a scumbag he is.

I like being a guard. I like silence.

When was that?

I don't remember but I may bee dum

Violence and silence are my comfort zone.

did you take your meds today bro?

Islam will dominate the world.

TAKBIR!

Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!

You are a good man.

The infidels have rejected God and must be punished for it. Kill the men , behead those who surrender , take their women and children as slaves. Burn everything down which you can't take with you.

God is the greatest!!