I believe that Women are either 100% autistic or they dont know what they want

mobile.twitter.com/ajplus/status/846748737116397568?lang=fr

We are led to believe that beating the ever loving shit of your women is wrong,think again its a ((feminist)) psyops to destroy the traditional role of a female

We are taught to believe that women are pure virgins,its not,Women are naturaly into S&M they are all secretly into degenerate fetishs like rape,abuse and submission

You should grab whats lawfully yours
You should rape your wife instead of taking her consent
You should spank and slap(gentely) your gf like a sandnigger to make sure she is still submissive
You should call her a cumwhore instead of white knighting m'lady

Dont delude yourself to believe that you're a white civilised male your just a ledditor cuck in denial whose gf bosses him around and will go after the first nigger to call her a bitch

Grab em by the pussy.

Jimmy this is your mother!
go wash your mouth out with soap young man.

this works only if you are chad thundercock

I'm tired.

If you think women EVER know what they want them you've never asked one where she wanted to go for dinner

>I dunno where do you wanna go, user?
>(She then proceeds to shoot down every suggestion without a counter suggestion)

I can't connect with women. If they want to be treated like shit and dominated i guess can do that , but problem is i don't want to. I want to feel like a child because i didn't have much of a childhood.

I think i actually might be gay.

Let's hear the obvious joke.

flag checks out

Am i gay kek?

Algeria should be cleansed of it's local inhabitants and repopulated by 100% Aryan Swedes btw.

WWRAATTH

>Uruguay
So this is what being funny feels like. It's kind of weird and dopey.

You need a mommy gf who will give you bubble baths and tuck you in at night

very true

>Populating anywhere with swedes

I am convinced pretty much anything including blacks is better than swedes.

>tfw Sweden becoming a caliphate is a good thing.

women are systemically useless. Only worth as much as their can sell their pussy for.

>would you fuck me
>I'm a dominate alpha male
ok

it's the lack of selenium

>I believe that Women are either 100% autistic or they dont know what they want

Of course women don't know what they want, you mong; if they knew what they wanted they'd be men.

Chicks have three reasons for everything they do: the reason they say they have, the reason they think they have, and the real reason.
Part of becoming a man is learning how to ignore the first two and figure out the third.

Never listen to what a broad says, just watch what she does.

>would you fuck me
You fucked up. You're supposed to demand sex not ask for it.

But we berbers are vandals therefore we wuz nazi n shieet
Kek we wuz even romans at some point