Ants work together to build/maintain their colony. Each ant chipping in for the greater good...

Ants work together to build/maintain their colony. Each ant chipping in for the greater good. Even nature thinks communism is best

Sup Forums BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/space/a14883/ants-in-space/
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32115413
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.npr.org/2015/07/09/421528491/study-finds-most-ants-in-a-colony-are-slackers&ved=0ahUKEwjI3oH-09_UAhVF4IMKHVmyAi4QFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNFR2GWVaZ7V7sBcFogWRt8AsKgnxg
nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/786.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/most-worker-ants-are-slackers
archive.is/bpRG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate
youtube.com/watch?v=WwSkczlAuvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ants' brains are almost as tiny as OP's dick

ant's also have monarchs, and communism is stateless

They're fuckin ants dude..

Capitalist bootlickers btfo

Hahahaha

Communists are ants. They need exterminated.

I just fucking demolished an ant in my house with a piece of tissue paper and my hand, does this mean I smashed a communist agent?

And then I grab a can of raid and an entire communist civilization is destroyed by a single bored Libertarian for a couple dollars.

>People are ants

trips get

I hear some ants are lazy & just pretend like they're working.

Ants have a monarch you fucking retard, they literally cannot be communist. And even if they were, tell me, how many times have ants gone into space with their shitty communism?

>ants
Guess this explains why communism works in china

A lot of non-entomologisys sure likr making wrong assumptions about insect behavior and organization.
No, they have a breeding female. She doesn't control the hive, she just produces workers.

OP eternally BTFO! How can he ever recover?

Chinks are though.

They're also run by a queen. Patriarchy BTFO?

Ants dont have the free will that humans do, they listen and do things for their queen
Shitty b8 but you can't compare an extremely evolved sentient species to ants and expect it to make sense
On the other hand the fact that ants are "communist" just goes to show how retarded and primitive communism really is so go ahead and keep being ants I guess?

>that ki blast

Ants live in dirt and eat eachothers turds. sounds like communism to me too.

popularmechanics.com/space/a14883/ants-in-space/

Ants are all one race and vehemently refuse integration with any other ant species no matter how similar they may look in some ways. Good tip op.

sure kiddo, it will work differently this time. communism ignores HUMAN nature which is why its failed 100% of the time.

holy fuck btfo

ants confirmed master race

>how many times have ants gone into space with their shitty communism?
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-32115413

Gone to space by themselves. Or was Werner von Braun an ant?

>communism is best
Ask yourself, would you like to live like an ant?

>They're also run by a queen. Patriarchy BTFO?
Why are you guys such dumb fucks? Ants aren't governed by the queen. The ant that lays eggs is merely dubbed the queen ant. The ants don't worship her.

>she doesn't control the hive
>everything is only done for her wellbeing
there's still 0 hierarchy in communism nerd

kek

They went to space once, it was awful !
grumpycat.jpg

That'd be Fascism m8

Communism stops working beyond the family.. Ants are a big family

Case closed

No you're wrong

Study Finds Most Ants In A Colony Are Slackers : NPR

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.npr.org/2015/07/09/421528491/study-finds-most-ants-in-a-colony-are-slackers&ved=0ahUKEwjI3oH-09_UAhVF4IMKHVmyAi4QFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNFR2GWVaZ7V7sBcFogWRt8AsKgnxg

They were smart enough to trick humans into doing all the hard work for them.

She's the only one they vehemently protect. They'll sacrifice their own lives to save the queen.

>mfw i'm a hardworking ant trying to make a living and get called a slacker

>unironically comparing humans to ants

this is why people hate communists

I feel a strange affinity with these slacker ants for some inexplicable reason.

nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/786.html

multiple times

The "queen" has no authority in the hive. It is just an egg layer, nothing more.
Saying that an ant colony is communist is like saying your body is communist the cells loosely cooperate. The colony is like a regular organism and the individual ants are the cells.

Well, if you possess a basic nerve cluster as opposed to a brain, communism should work out great for you.

Ants are fascist you incompetent imbecile

Ants are non-diverse. They need spiders to diversify their colonies. Wait. Colonies are fucking racist. Arachnophobia is far too common among ants. Ants need to hate spiders less, and we more tolerant and loving.

Ants have a queen.

confirmed

Ant master race

They work to better their race in their nation and kill any invaders. Maybe you're onto something...

>Admiring ants
how Asian are you?

>we're communist because our cells loosely cooperate
I like this meme. Nature is communist!

Ants are mindless drones, some of which don't even have the ability to eat. They're basically just biological automatons

This would make them a fascist state dipshit

Go be an ant, commie.

You're right. Ants are exactly like Communists because the majority of them don't do shit and expect other ants to carry the workload for them

sciencemag.org/news/2015/10/most-worker-ants-are-slackers

Archive: archive.is/bpRG0

So does this prove once and for all that Chinese=ants/insectoids?

When the first post is also the best post

You're right! I've even seen ants carrying other ants who are too lazy to 'chip in'! Truly communism at it's finest!

that's eusociality, they aren't individuals, they are basically clones that work as a super organism.

Fuck off retarded american, I hope you choke to death on a corndog.

Think of ants as different organisms isnt the best way to do so,each queen and her brood is an individual genetic entity that has multiple bodies. The drones must help the queen because the queen is their only hope of genetic success as they can not reproduce themselves, and they are all sisters and her children. The only ants who contribute nothing to the hive are it's allates and virgin queens as they are less members and more ant shapped jizz and eggs.

thanks ants

communism makes anthills
>capitalism makes Raid 2-packs

Pretty sure thats the monarchy you dumb retard

Ants have no desire to better themselves.

>Communists have the mental capacity of ants
Really activates my almonds

Checked,.

ants eternally btfo

Ants are literally NatSoc you idiots. I get sick of seeing simpletons think that the organization and behaviors of formicids are communistic.

T. Entomologist with a degree

Ants are also NOT HUMAN

#naturalfallacy

I used to watch ants carrying dead ants all the time. The rafts of ants that ride the amazon river is pretty amazing. but lots of them drown doing so.

Ants will IMMEDIATELY try to kill any ants of a different race they find in their midst. Are ants truly the most enlightened society?

the black ants are the worst

Ants are also feminists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate

Statement A) X System Works for Ants.

Statement B) Ants are not humans.

Conclusion: Therefore X System will work for Humans.

If don't think the error in formal logic could be any clearer, but then hey, you're a communist. You chucklefucks are actually impressive in your ability to ignore reality.

Leaf here
Why do people always call me leaf?

because janitors used to rake away your shitposts by the lawn and leaf bagful

>leaf has never seen his own fucking flag

kek

>Has a queen
Communists BTFO

fuck why'd you tell him?

right...

Finally a solid, educated post.

Fuk U bugbrain

even ants have niggers...wtf

When an ant from a neighboring colony come in they kill it.

WQe were warned about BUGBRAINED drones.The males are invaluable in an ant hive breed and kicked out.Bees are related to ants.We were warned long ago the weakminded falling for an idyllic life letting other azzwholes do all the thinking for them and becoming a have head City Of Bees youtube.com/watch?v=WwSkczlAuvY
Bug life is for weaklings

Ant colonies are one huge family dominated by one fertile matriarch. Family is the enemy of communism.

So be an ant faggot. I want nothing to do with your commie faggotry.

Good idea. I'll be the queen and you can be a drone. Go bring me food and kill all the black "ants" in my neighborhood.

>comparing humans to ants
Did you huff paint before typing this?