Black people in the South are much more well-behaved than any other blacks elsewhere in the US

Black people in the South are much more well-behaved than any other blacks elsewhere in the US

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db/350145/content/d4XmLCQA
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/02/census-great-migration-reversal/21818127/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-case-grand-jury-indicts-man-capital-murder-teen-n525001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, northern blacks are generally more easily offended. And loud. And obnoxious.

depends, they're really just lazier, but if you find one that fishes he's probably a decent person

They're still really violent. New Orleans and Memphis, for example, are incredibly violent places.

Northern Blacks are city Niggers who got a little bit of the gibsmedat and now they're addicted

Well actually yes, specifically country blacks. You can meet some old farmer blacks that act and talk just like a white person from the 1950's, but in general the younger ones act exactly the same.

Bama niggers know better, Birmingham will forever be the last bastion for segregation.

This is true

The difference between northern niggers and southern niggers is that northern niggers are still segregated.

Southern niggers live in the same neighborhood as southern crackas, while northern niggers still congregate in nigger enclaves like Harlem

Blacks in the south realize why white people are scared of them and understand that this is reasonable.

>Is it true?
No.
t. liveleak

Northern Blacks = Wild Monkey niggers like those in Chimpcongo

Southern Blacks = Sub 70-IQ lazy niggers who are more retarded than dangerous (Mississippi comes to mind).

New Orleans is an awful place all around.

Niggers that fish always keep non keeper sized fish. They keep everything they catch. If you own land with some ponds don't let them fish they will keep everything they catch. Although I've never met a nigger that's really good at fishing. If they are in a spot that isn't producing they will still just sit there in their chair that they brought all day.

No. North niggers are better. Down here they're awful.

this used to be true here in georgia but in the past few years with the blm movement and the left's constant blaming of white people for everything they're starting to act like the the ones in nyc where I'm from

Not really. I grew up in Colorado. I assumed all black people were like the ones I grew up around...then I moved to California for college. The niggers out there are basically animals. I'm not sure why that is, but I have noticed that black people become exponentially worse the more blacks are around. Like a black person in a room full of white people will act surprisingly well behaved, add another nigger and all of a sudden it's ebonics and sheeeeeeeeeit.

Georgian here. Can confirm. Just watch the news about police shootings or even some racist shit. You will begin to notice it all happens in the north.

Not necessarily ...

m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db/350145/content/d4XmLCQA

This is the sumbitch who clobbered the kid.

Country blacks are good folks

It when you get cities full of blacks that it goes downhill fast. Even some southern cities like Charlotte have gone off the deepend, but then again, a lot of those are transplants.

In other words, multiculturalism and diversity has positive effects.

I've noticed this too. I think part of the reason is that there's a reverse Great Migration going on, with northern blacks moving back down south, especially to places like Atlanta, which is known as "Black Hollywood."

Here's an article about it:
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/02/census-great-migration-reversal/21818127/

Generally. The leftist/ commie indoctrinated ones aren't a whole lot different from yankee nigras.

He poured lighter fluid down her throat.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jessica-chambers-case-grand-jury-indicts-man-capital-murder-teen-n525001

Reminder we had Jim Crow laws down here and fought against segregation those commie jews pushed for very hard. During the civil rights movement we stright up murdered niggers for demanding equal treatment. The older ones remember the fury of the southern whites, the young ones only know legends. So the old ones (over 40 in my) are fine. The young ones only need a stern look and showing no fear to be reminded to be obedient. And im talking the actual south here not jew and nigger infested places like Atlanta or New Orleans

that sucks,
but on the other hand, it's another proof that blacks can be quite peaceful if you "work" with them

I go to GA Tech in the heart of Atlanta.

A coon is a coon anywhere you go.

This is true.

>Go to kansas for a year for a job (it sucked)
>Meet my coworker, a 58 year old black woman from North Carolina
>Everyone said she was awful.
>Greet her, talk about NC, and get to work
>Never had a problem, she did exactly what I asked.
>Someone asked her why.
>she was fucking scared of me.

Do you feel proud of all that vileness?

Yes, 100% true.

Y'all getting campus-carry?
My Dad played for Bobby Dodd. He has his name on the big statue outside Grant Field. Go Jackets !!

Nola isn't that bad. People say excuse me and such when passing by each other on the crowded sidewalks. I'm just disappointed most cities nowadays look like landfills.

When they don't live in ghettoes, they can be the nicest people. Sadly, nigger culture is an infectious thing.

Kind of depends. Took a train from VA to SC a while back. Didn't realize I would be sharing a car with a few dozen southern niggers from the country. The women were just as loud and obnoxious as urban feral niggers, but with an accent that made them not understandable - which could be good I guess. An hour into the trip (and this was during summer), one of the shitheads somehow broke the AC for the compartment. Two hours in, someone broke the toilet. Think that would stop them from using it? Hell no. It wasn't long before sewage was running down the fucking aisle because these savages couldn't stop pissing and shitting in the broken toilet, and just let it flow out the damn door. So - it's about 100 degrees in the train car, and it smells like raw sewage - wonderful. I try the door to the next train compartment, and it's jammed - have to wait till the next stop to change cars (wonderful) or plow through raw sewage and rowdy niggers in the aisle to get to the back compartment. Some negresses then start a fight, in which half the train compartment goes chimp mode. Two minutes later the train stops, and I move cars... but what.. the ... fuck!?

There are well-behaved blacks in both the city and the country, north and the south. But we have to realize that many (perhaps most) of them are very close to apes.

Yeah, I do. Fuck you nigger.

When a majority of the white population has guns, they keep the crime amongst themselves. Better to rob someone who is a likely a felon and cant legally own a gun.

I'm the one who can answer this question, because I live in the NORTH, and I recently visited teh South (Carolina)

Answer is yes, southern blacks are more polite and infinitely more useful than northern blacks. Black in the north, imagine you enter a store or restaurant and a black is there to help you. First you get the condescending hate-stare from the darkie, then they make you wish you never entered, by their poor service and attitude. As in actively hostile and angry towards you for being white(male)

South Carolina, every fast-food place and restaurant and hotel is staffed by blacks, but they are courteous, friendly and helpful, you feel like they don't actually hate you like Northern blacks do. So there is more of them in the south, but they are a distinctly superiour breed and group of people, as a based female in your OP image/

but what's ghetto then?
there are many 70%+ black towns in MS, AL, GA
are those populated by "nice country blacks" of they considered as a ghetto?

No wtf... Have you even seen Hood Life 3?

Man I dont really consider Atlanta or major cities the real south. Those place have been infected with northern culture and foreigners. Go to a small city or town and the nigs are totally different. There are still lots of places around here that dont have niggers or very few. Ive been lucky to only live in those places

Yes the guys will open doors for women and are generally polite and chilled laid back folk. Northern blacks are angry as fuck and I always say something to make them mad - I don't even say anything bad just normal conversation and I'm getting evil eyes and shit - the north is scarey to me

the laziest niggers all fled north to escape hard labor. we got the ones with a better work ethic all things considered

mother fucker there have been 3 attacks the past 3 days. NOLA is a war zone

Ghetto = Urban black communities (generally speaking)

Blacks tend to be in white neighborhoods or in their own communities outside of cities, and such communities tend to be way better than the urban ones.

NO

A place with a majority black population always becomes a ghetto. The "nice country blacks" live in areas that are majority white.

patience, half of them are in houston now and its being gentrified by yuppie shitheads from the inside out

>Black people in the South are much more well-behaved
absolutely fucking not! Niggers in South FL are degenerate animals..

South Florida is not southern

South Florida isn't a real South as far as I know

It's true. But city niggers are awful everywhere though.

In large urban areas in the south like Atlanta, where I live, they can be just as bad. I believe, like others have said, they feel like they are on their turf. Also most of the whites in the city are super liberal urban cucks who they view as marks. The difference is when you drive 30-45 minutes out of the city into rural Georgia. They know that the good ol' boys don't play that shit and they no longer have carte blanche to act like fucking animals. I have talked to blacks that have said they feel uneasy and even fear when traveling through the country. There is definitely a different dynamic at work.

Just did a cheap cruise to the Bahamas and it was loaded with black people. Without fail, the teens were courteous and respectful. Yes sir / yes mam, please / thank you, etc. They were more well behaved and friendlier than as a group than any other on the shit. The staff is from all over the world, very friendly but the Philippine crew were amazingly warm and friendly. The *only* stereotypical "black" behavior I witnessed was one bitch (adult) who just couldn't get happy with her dining experience. Other than that, the black folk were great to cruise with.

It's true by a few percentage points (very small). I believe that in Texas alone, 13% of black males voted for Trump.

jesus christ man reporting.

I think it's the ghetto versus non-ghetto influence. All the blacks raised outside the ghetto, or at least in middle/upper-middle class environments (myself included) turned out pretty okay.

This goes towards my general theory that the state of blacks, at least in America, is largely a cultural problem as opposed to some innate unsolvable problem. But I dunno, maybe that's an idea for another thread.

In certain places, yes. In ATL, they're giganiggers over there, because they're enabled by Jews.

if it wasn't a cheap cruise you wouldn't have even seen them

Used to be true before the 1960s.

black have been in the south a lot longer then most white folk. It is their land and they are comfortable in it, Cities where you get the dog eat dog attitude yeah everyone become niggerish - but in black towns in deep south some of the nicest folk. Also if you are going to talk about high school and niggers n stuff - all teenagers are angsty little bastards. Family still means something in the south and it is the bible belt for the whites but also for blacks - gives all of us roots and knowing how to be with people

To give you an idea there was an Oprah special in the late 80s about Forysth county Georgia having no black residents and open support for the Klan. Forsyth is about 30 minutes north of Atlanta with no traffic.

>yuppie shitheads
you mean hipsters

>I've never been to Okeechobee the post

pls, then who was buying slaves

Unless you're saying a lot of whites in the south are now from northeast/chicago/etc but thats only really true for the suburb areas near large cities

potato potato

North Georgia seems pretty dope

I would actually argue the opposite. I've lived in both the north and the south (south originally) and I would say most of the ones in the north were better behaved. There were still of course plenty of your typical nignogs but I saw a lot more of them that acted fairly normal. My theory is that all of the higher IQ blacks ran north at the first chance during the whole civil war period and all the stupid ones just stayed put in the south because they were too stupid to escape. I'm from Memphis though so maybe Memphis is just a special case and there are some areas in the south where they arn't as bad as they are here. They're pretty fucking bad here though.

Sexy as FUCK

They're way more integrated

That's what struck me moving from a small rural town in the south to Seattle a few years ago.
Supposedly a liberal, welcoming wonderland but it was way more segregated than what I was used to.

Memphis is on the extreme of the southern black violence spectrum. Even then memphis doesn't hold a candle to the urban cities of the north

Fuck no dude, that's a stereotype. I'm from south Texas and niggers here are just as ignorant and shit-starting as they are anywhere else.

>black have been in the south a lot longer then most white folk.

WE WUZ CONFEDERATES IN SHIIIIIIIIIITE

nah yuppies are cooler

there are hardly any niggers in South Texas

>south texas
>south

In that case, hipsters, sure. They're shit but at least they won't rob you

They knew their place. Whites didn't fuck around back in the day, although that's changing, thanks to Big Brother government.

>look at this DANK black woman with a rebel flag! fucking BASED!
>wears a union flag around her neck
niggers are so stupid

>My theory is that all of the higher IQ blacks ran north at the first chance during the whole civil war period and all the stupid ones just stayed put in the south because they were too stupid to escape.

Makes sense.
The Southern state of Brazil had a civil war from 1935 to 1945 and now the south is 82% white and the rest has heavy european mix compared to the rest of the country, so guess who south sent to the frontlines first?

Memphis is the only black city in Tennessee. We also keep a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the founder of the KKK there. The state of Tennessee made it illegal to tear it down. I could see why they are mad.

hipsters are liberals, wear man buns, hate guns, wear skinny jeans, and are often gay. i dont know how you can possibly compare them to yuppies.

Texas = South.

Animals. Thanks, Shlomo. The triumphant march of progress! Would not have happened under segregation.

I'm curious to hear, given the subject: can any Southern anons tell me how miscegenation is seen? I hope it's still deeply frowned upon.

do you think most confederate flag supporters hate America?

You're a faggot

Fucking genius

And she was a coal burner, so she paid the toll.

Hipsters and yuppies merged at least a decade ago. Bobos, they're called. Bohemian bourgeoisie.

>do you think most confederate flag supporters hate America?
I don't know how any whites who have a racial consciousness can't hate America these days.

not very many whites that is for damn sure -slaves owners were the very elite not very many of them - the other whites were dirt poor famers or merchants why do you think they were so threatened with emancipation. I am from the south boy - blacks who live around me have been on their land for a long time

then what do you call people who were in fraternities in college and vote republlican and hunt but live in cities?

Happening more and more. Last time I was in buffalo wild wings, there were 2 black/white couples out of like 10 tables

So that stuck out to but if it was just one couple, it probably wouldn't have even crossed my mind

How do I fish white man? Lot of bass to catch in MS

>is it true

Yes

We're still quite segregated down here. If you ever see MLK Drive/Road/Etc, that's niggertown. Just about every small southern town has a niggertown. Niggers mostly stay in that area of town, only coming into regular town when they have to. Niggertown will have some businesses and such to cater to the coons.

When they go to white town, they're generally on best behavior, because so many of them (as other user said) remember what the fuck used to happen to them back in the day.

In most southern towns, it'll be pretty well divided. In larger towns/small cities you might have multiple nigger towns on different sides of the town, but they still generally stay in their areas.

As I've gotten older, grown my beard out, started looking like more of a traditional backwoods Southerner, I've noticed that the coons respect me more. They'll open doors for me, "how ya doin' sir", etc. They understand they don't want the wrath of the white man.

Texas = North Mexico
The south starts at Arkansas/Louisiana and ends at the Florida panhandle

If it were true, people from the south wouldn't be sterotypically racist. Racism stems from when two or more races live in a community together, racism dies off when whites live by themselves and are brainwashed to believe blacks are equal.

I always assumed they were just chilling.

Fuck, that makes me mad. Is this rural or the city? Is there any hope left?

I swear, there's nothing that gets my blood boiling more than seeing a white woman with a niglet in tow.

Toll was paid.

the negros in the north are descended from negro families who ran away because they were about to be lynched for raping white girls

the niggers in the south are lazy stupid well behaved negros just like dumb white southerners