/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE EDITION

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1 KJV)

>DAILY BREAD
Return, O Israel, to the Lord your God, for you have stumbled because of your iniquity. Take words with you and return to the Lord. Say to Him, “Take away all iniquity, and accept that which is good; and we will offer the fruit of our lips! Assyria will not save us, we will not ride on horses. We will no longer say, ‘Our God,’ to the work of our hands. In You the orphan finds mercy.”

I will heal their backsliding; I will love them freely, for My anger has turned away from him. I will be like the dew to Israel; he shall grow like the lily and shall strike his roots like Lebanon. His branches will spread out, and his beauty shall be like the olive tree, and his fragrance like that of Lebanon. Those that dwell under his shadow will return, they will flourish like the grain and grow as a vine. Their fragrance will be like the wine of Lebanon. O Ephraim, what have I to do with idols? It is I who answer and look after him. I am like a green fir tree; your fruit is found in Me. (Hosea 14:1-8 MEV)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/PZl0CDtNLyQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/o4mVpEEtfYk#t=13s

TESTIMONY
>Ex-gay hip-hop artist never dreamed a new life was possible
youtu.be/iD_-4iSRn6k
>A former gangster is now a leading Christian preacher in Japan
youtu.be/AGBgHIhvYdA

MUSIC
>Magnify
youtu.be/7NtL4ygLCzE
>Alive
youtu.be/6yrsGWEhvHE
>Home
youtu.be/CPgvgqh3ZNM

PRAYER & WORSHIP
>IHOP
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17
z3news.com/w/warnings-financial-tipping-point-coming-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&index=32&list=PL_fA9baCRvQydnL-ylH8GiOZTSsMUeaGo
youtu.be/OyQPDeeiHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&list=PL_fA9baCRvQydnL-ylH8GiOZTSsMUeaGo&index=37
youtu.be/hgM-4HYyHag
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs-e_mJnYlwgPUmMnO2erKVXdlWSoRWLn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegorical_interpretations_of_Genesis
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge
washingtonpost.com/opinions/5-myths-about-the-middle-ages/2016/09/22/e56c4150-7f50-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html?utm_term=.c014c40b06e9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
youtube.com/watch?v=1cTRSDSXaBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Our Father dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn.

Manifest Your kingdom-realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven!

We acknowledge You as our Provider of all that we need each day.

Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us.

Rescue us every time we face tribulations and set us free from evil.

For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever!”

Amen.

Matthew 6:9-14

Daily Communion

(1) Read scripture or Pray.

(2) Repent sins.

(3) Break Bread (The Body of Christ Jesus) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(4) Read scripture or Pray.

(5) Drink Wine or Grape juice (The Blood of Jesus Christ) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(6) Read scripture, Pray or Sing.

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

More Warnings of Financial Tipping Point Coming in 2017

z3news.com/w/warnings-financial-tipping-point-coming-2017/

Historical patterns can also help give us perspective on where we are and where we’re heading. History shows a pattern of recurring market crashes every 88 years (Source: Lunatictrader.com). For example:

The panic of 1796 was followed 88 years later by the panic of 1884.

The panic of 1819 was followed 88 years later by the panic of 1907.

The depression of 1920-21 was followed 88 years later by the financial crisis of 2008-2009.

The 88-year repeating pattern is also interesting because the number 8 represents new beginnings in the Bible.

Looking back 88 years from the fall of 2017 takes us to the fall of 1929, which was one of the most famous market crashes of all time due to the severe impact on the global economy. However, the fall of 1929 was only the beginning. Markets did not finally reach bottom until nearly three years later in the summer of 1932. (Source: Macrotrends.net) So, if history repeats itself and we follow the historical pattern, what begins this fall would not reach bottom until the summer of 2020.

Maybe that explains why economist Martin Armstrong has warned, “We are looking at the risk of a complete breakdown in the country come as early as March 10th, 2020.” (Source: Armstrong Economics)

I believe we should understand Rachel’s warning with that kind of long term perspective. Just as she stated, “This fall the mighty fall will begin in earnest.” The fall of 2017 marks the beginning point, not the ending point. So, we might see a trigger event that sets things in motion, perhaps a new war in the Middle East or perhaps something else, but however it begins, we can expect it will take years to complete because she saw a major destruction, referring to Isaiah 13, which is about the destruction of Babylon.

Which version should I read? KJV?

Also, please explain how these saints had such a good memory to be able to write all of this down in such detail however long after it happened. Specifically I want to know how they were able to write down pages and pages worth of precise quotes of what Jesus said. How could they possibly memorize such word sequences after only hearing them spoken once? I can barely remember where I set my keys 60 seconds ago. Was it just the lack of VOCs, pollutants, carcinogens, and neurodisruptive chemicals in the environment that gave them abilities that are seemingly superhuman to us now, or what? Please explain this

-

--

---

-----

=

==

>Which version should I read? KJV?
This is something personal that you need to pray about it. Generally it doesn't matter, a Bible translation in and of itself won't save you. The Mormon church uses the KJV Bible, are they saved?

>Also, please explain how these saints had such a good memory to be able to write all of this down in such detail however long after it happened.
God would communicate to these prophets, and they would have a scribe write them down. God still speaks to His prophets even to this day, they are all around if you look for them. For example, prophet Jeremiah had Baruch. Moses for example went up to mountain for 40 days, this is where he got the Torah from (Genesis, etc.) because God directly spoke to Moses and wrote the account of Creation down.

===

/

//

Hmmm, really made me think.

///

////

/////

fuck off with this cringe you degenerate plebbitor kike

Praise Jesus and fuck Kek and nu/pol/

-

I find myself aligning with Anglican theology but the Episcopal Church is such a mess right now. Maybe I should look into ACNA.

If n'awlins exorcist is around somehow I didn't ask you what I want to know last time despite our good conversation.

thanks for putting us up in the reply count catalog senpai

ironic post

> tfw can't figure out what denomination to be in
Eastern Orthodox seems great, but my only real issue with Catholicism is the pope.

The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

Christ shows us that self-giving sacrificial love is the true power in the universe, not the top-down tyrannical brute strength of Caesar. Christ's earliest followers proclaimed "Jesus is Lord!", rather than "Caesar is Lord!" which regions conquered by the empire were required to say. The implied subversive question - who is making a better Kingdom? Caesar who puts people on crosses, or Christ who bears the cross in love for all? Caesar who dominates and kills all who oppose with brute strength, or God who raised Christ from the dead?

Why is self-giving sacrifice the ultimate power? Picture water. In some senses, the most submissive substance imaginable. It will flow through your fingers, fit any container you put it in. Yet nothing can compete with it for domination of the planet - it covers 70% of Earth's surface. It uses its power not to dominate like a tyrant, but to quietly nourish each and every thing that lives. This is built into Creation as a prefiguration of Christ. The blood of Christ is spiritual water, and those who drink of it will never thirst again.

here let me give you a basic redpill my redditfugee friend

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&index=32&list=PL_fA9baCRvQydnL-ylH8GiOZTSsMUeaGo

Religion is important for a healthy society

STFU you retard

Nice, thanks for sharing

youtu.be/OyQPDeeiHpE

You didn't say which Orthodox branch. But it's not going to hurt you to try one and see what you think.

Faith is a journey.

so tired of this retarded "Christianity is a Jew trick" meme

If Christianity is a Jew scheme, then:

-Why was Jesus so outspoken and redpilled on the evils of the Jewish elites of his day?
-Why did the Jewish community persecute and murder Jewish Christians for hundreds of years after Jesus's death?
-Why have so many Christians through history been such outspoken opponents of the Jews?
-Why would the Jews invent a religion which encouraged Europeans to beat up and murder them for being Christ-killers for over 1000 years?

>hurr durr why do you post anime on an anime imageboard
sorry mate this is not plebbit

The eloquence of your arguments are unparalleled

Do yourself a favor. Quit sharing fedora-tier memes on 4chanz and go read a book. Any book.

You're welcome user, God bless

>CHRISTIANITY
So is that with or without a side of fries you amerifat cuckold?

because atheists are worse than kikes when it comes to christianity, our bible states that today's jews are not real jews, and the ones that claim to be jews are an evil satanic power, it also says that Israel belongs to christians

Any hardcore Christ followers have any opinions on Anabaptists? I wanna go to the same church my dad goes to but they're anabaptists

every criticism of christianity sounds utterly retarded after having listened to JBP bible lectures

>arguing a belief

damn nigga you stupid. It's impossible to argue when you can just pull anything out of your ass to fit the christian narrative. Go sit in the closet and shove a rosary up your ass. Maybe god will forgive you.

how is abandoning christianity working for you my eurocuck friend

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU&list=PL_fA9baCRvQydnL-ylH8GiOZTSsMUeaGo&index=37

>protip: that video is so old that doesn't even include the millions of refugees that came during the last 7 years

I'm not hardcore, so I say go with him. Family is important.

If it's just too much and you can't put up with it, then reconsider.

Anabaptists are good, their believers baptism and love for God's Word is good.

That said, it's important to focus on your personal relationship with Jesus Christ first. To read the Bible in the Spirit. The real purpose of church is for Spirit-filled Christians to gather under one roof and fellowship. Don't let man's church replace the Holy Spirit.

Hope this helps, and again this is just one person's opinion since you asked.

youtu.be/hgM-4HYyHag

>pol is anime
tips autism

Cuckstians stole the old testament almost word to word and copy pasted it.
The old testament existed for almost 2000 years before cuckstianity.

see

>hey guys youtube video GOD IS REAL
Yeah keep proving me right cuckold.

I would like to know your thoughts on this in Genesis it says

>3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.

Normally you would think of the Sun or the Moon but if you keep reading further on it says

> And God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night.

Which is obviously the Sun and the Moon so if the first light God created wasn't either the sun or the moon what was it?

Psalm Music in Order of the Book of Psalms

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs-e_mJnYlwgPUmMnO2erKVXdlWSoRWLn

A dildo and a buttplug

god is one sick pedo

God separated the dark from the light.

Does that answer your question?

It was Light itself independent of any source

source?

*tips fedora*

But seriously fuck anarchists. It's a really stupid political philosophy. It's also a direct consequence of the decline of Christianity. The latter is what made the West great. Without it, there will be no recovery.

Jesus actually declined circumcision

The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch
>Read it

>And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Genesis 1:4 KJV

>The latter is what made the West great

see
bible is not a source

Not a source of what?

not source of anything
see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegorical_interpretations_of_Genesis

>not source of anything
That's objectively false given the spread of both Jewishiness and Christianity.

God is a God Whose burning righteousness consumes all sin.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge
CREATOR KING OF ALL

cancer spreads

And how do you define a cancer?

malicious agent making people sick

>pol
you triggering me my plebbitor friend, please go back to your atheist nigger safespace

and if you don't like people arguing with the bible, then don't use the bible as an argument (or meme) in the first place, it's called logic my dude
>cuckold

says the faggot who hides his nationality.

may I remind you that you and your fedorra tipping friends are the most libtard, cucks, and biggest jewish puppet out there, if you want prove look up who cuckatheist voted for in the last us election
anyway thank you for the bumps, and thank you for taking us to the top pages of the reply count catalog, may god bless this general

washingtonpost.com/opinions/5-myths-about-the-middle-ages/2016/09/22/e56c4150-7f50-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html?utm_term=.c014c40b06e9

>Go to this thread, all.

I would define it as broken cells replicating out of control instead of undergoing a normal path of apoptosis. But perhaps we can agree to disagree about medical terms.

What is it about Christianity that you think makes people sick?

Holy shit anarchists are retarded. I await your reference to "spooks".

>bu-bu-bu muh dark ages
Yep things are going real swell now that Christianity is in decline.

>bu-bu-bu muh science
The first great scientists were all Christians. This is no coincidence. Christians set up the first great universities. True, the West properly understood is a genesis of Greek and Christian ideas. Nevertheless, our nogodsnomasters friend here attempts to belittle one of our great pillars.

>he disagrees with my autistic sandnigger religion
>quick, think of a good comeback!
>GO BECK TO BREPPIT HAT TIPPER

got me bro

religion makes people sick in the mind

>Yep things are going real swell now that Christianity is in decline.
yes we have everything, and not die at the age of 3 from treatable disease and starvation,
thanks for nothing religion

>The first great scientists were all Christians.
They were Arabs, actually, Muslims.

>-Why was Jesus so outspoken and redpilled on the evils of the Jewish elites of his day?

To appeal to the goyim.

>-Why did the Jewish community persecute and murder Jewish Christians for hundreds of years after Jesus's death?

Kikes aren't a hive mind. Not all of them were on the same page on how to deal with the goy problem.

>-Why have so many Christians through history been such outspoken opponents of the Jews?

Because Christards are idiots.

>-Why would the Jews invent a religion which encouraged Europeans to beat up and murder them for being Christ-killers for over 1000 years?

Because the Heebs are playing the long game and don't have a problem with generations of abuse if it means global dominance in the end.

>religion makes people sick in the mind
Teach us what you mean by that.

Amen OP

No, really, why does religion make people sick in the mind?

This wouldn't pass peer review.

>Christians are bad because they are jewish
>Christians are bad because they hate jews

Yeah it's really unfortunate Christianity has not been a patron to science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

>thanks for nothing religion
>the first scientists were Muslims
How's destroying all authority going for you, Stirnerite?

So you're making fun of a kid because he buried his dead pet?

go to Syria and see

you said "first" scientists were christians, not "some scientists" were.
Words hard

Christianity is a semitic religion.

It removes you from your responsibilities. It's literally used as a method of brainwashing. I luckly was redpilled as a lad (grew up in catholic elementary and highschool) You can believe in anything you want but when my cucked buddy starts trying to tell me god told him something I just fucking don't understand. From an objective point of view free of bias, Christianity has more holes than swiss cheese. It's used for control and to stop depression from occurring.

Thoughts on the christian music playing on the radio lately? For some reason this faux-pop shit has been bothering, I know they're trying to reach a wider demographic but it just doesn't sit right with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cTRSDSXaBc
Shit like this.

Is God watching me fap?