Fascism Discussion and Other Ideologies

Why are you a fascist and what's your opinion on it?

Do you believe fascism is above all other ideologies or is it rivaled by another? Please anons, go in depth, and lets have a civilized discussion.

Discussions about other political/economical ideologies and opinions are warmly welcomed.

>inb4 leaf

Don't think about it too much, but in my opinion people can't be trusted to discipline themselves well enough to stay away from behavior that turns them degenerate. That is basically the extent to which I think it is good.

OP, I agree with that quote re: the scourge of meaninglessness, but fascism doesn't follow from that. Almost all good writers of the 20th century were addressing similar themes.

I agree. Having to survive was let us evolve and become smarter. Now we're declining in IQ and physique. This is why we need fascism
I know, I just thought it would help spark interest in the thread

Communism is the only way

You are the reason people dont like canadians in Sup Forums
go back to Sup Forums

I have never heard of a country that, having the world's wealth in their hands, would choose to not indulge with it. It is simply a cycle that likely will never be broken because we are human

Sorry i'm telling the truth

Appreciate you not sperging out on me. You'd probably really enjoy Icarus Fallen and The Unlearned Lessons Of the Twentieth Century by Chantel Delsol, a contemporary French traditionalist writer. I forget which I read first, but they're both great, and very Sup Forums-aligned.

Thanks, I'll have to check them out. I'm currently reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

The great liberating soldiers bashing the fascist dogs will forever be remembered in history!

Fascism, in many aspects, models itself off of the Roman empire. It fetishizes dominance and control and will always lead to totalitarianism.

> day of the rake can't come sooner

I tried to make a good thread, I really did, but I think it's dead now

>those feet

Sorry that Communism is the future

Kill the Fucking Leaf

Death to all those who oppose the great path of Communism!

end your life

end yours as well

no

I believe that when reactionaries start appearing they are the canaries in the mine. They are the sign that something has gone wrong.

I think Fascists are the ideal transitional government to resurrect a folk and save them from the degenerate throes of the Kali Yuga but I don't think they're a permanent solution.

I believe I'm Carlyles idea of aristocracy. I also believe that meritocratic ideas must be fused with racial ideas to forge a successful society.

Capitalism is the other side of the same coin as Communism. Marxism is a cancer.

Jews are a problem.

I find it interesting that Mussolini is still praised in Italy, and does not receive at all as much flak as Hitler.

While they ban the swastika in Germany, they keep the street names and many monuments about Mussolini.

>canaries
>a mainly African finch with a melodious song, typically having yellowish-green plumage. One kind is popular as a pet bird and has been bred in a variety of colors, especially bright yellow.

I'm sorry what?

You've never heard the saying "canary in a coal mine"?

No? Can you elaborate, I'm really confused

Early warning signs.

I'm in love with beaty and purity.
Also I'm an architect and designer

>knows nothing about human proportions.

Feet are roughly the size of your forearms.

Miners would carry canaries down with them into coal mines. If carbon monoxide was building up, it would kill the canaries before the miners, thus providing a warning to the miners to leave immediately.

Thus, if you are a "canary", it means that you are an early warning of something bad coming and likely the first to be killed.

the only ideolgy that can save europe