Are latinas red-pilled?

They prefer white men over any race to "mejorar la raza" AKA advance the race. Also all that amazing cooking and traditional values from having a patriarchal upbringing.

So tell me, why haven't you found your perfect Latin girlfriend yet?

Because you have no reason to mix with a beaning piece of shit.

What is this bullshit? Latinas, like any other woman, dont give a shit about the tribe. They'll date whoever entertains and provides for them.

>amazing cooking meme
majority of them are fat or ugly or both and wouldn't lift a finger for you. They'd probably punch you in the face of they asked them to cook you dinner. Not sure how they act outside of the states, but thats my experience with the ones here.

Mexican women are mostly disgusting. West Coast faggots and Texans needs not apply.

I'm only okay with the redpilled Caribbeans and South Americans that we get on the East Coast.

And as long as they're the light-skinned/light-tanned ones.

nah, they will give you children but also they will defend progressive agenda as fuck.

I've found a large proportion of Latinas are caring and a comrade to the white man. Not Mexican girls though. I'm talking central/South American girls. Supportive, good friends. Don't race mix though faggot

>They prefer white men over any race

Only because they want a green card and marriage is the fastest track to get one for herself and the other 38+ members of their house living in the US illegally.
fuck sakes i'm a literal trainwreck of a human missing a leg and scarred face from a car crash caused by a drunk wetback who was deported back in a casket and tons of old bitches keep trying to marry their daughters off to me in hopes of green cards and grandchildren with green eyes.

Like 1 in 2 latinas gets molested by their immediate family by age 12. They're goblin people.

Central Americans are even worse than Mexicans.

Hispanic guy dating a White girl here. We'll gladly exchange our women for yours. Then our offspring will team up to exterminate the niggers.

No, you dumbass. Redpill by definition means very few people subscribe to it.

Again, that's only the Mexicans.

Latinas in general prefer white men, not just Mexicans. And that's because they value white genetics over native and ESPECIALLY over black. Even the native looking fucks are suspicious of negroes.

You're part of the problem.
Back over the boarder. Enouch anchoring for your parents.

White-Latino intermarriage is by far the most common form of interracial marriage.

You won't see it in the media tho, which almost exclusively pushes BMWF.

>tfw married a qt3.14 Colombiana
>she's happy to be a homemaker
>believes in SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>basically living a 1950s "Honey, I'm home" lifestyle of delicious home cooking and clean laundry

feels good, man

Ugh. I hate latinos/latinas who are not visibly majority Euro.

All I can hope for is your children looking white in the future with whoever you decide to settle down with.

I'll bet you're an angry nigger trying to actively sow divide and conquer on this board and convince Hispanics to side with niggers.

>the current year
>not wanting to smash latinas

fuggggg this is what I want but I am firmly against racemixing

No they aren't red pilled
stop pushing the race mixing meme here you kike

You act as if you have much of a choice.
We all know you're an introvert and don't get out much, user.

Pics plz

Get yourself a Latina cutie

You realize this girl probably has around 30% Native mixture, right? I've looked at enough Hispanic phenotypes with 23andMe data to estimate this.

im dating one been in a LTR (5 years) they are as blue pilled as they come

I'm 100% positive she does.
She looks Mexican to me. You can see the native in her.

At the very least, this is an example of a majority Euro Mexican.

>White-Latino intermarriage is by far the most common form of interracial marriage.
>You won't see it in the media tho, which almost exclusively pushes BMWF.

Why is this? Do Jews really hate White people so much that only mixing with niggers satisfies them because nigger DNA is so destructive?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

id date a south american chick, but mexicans are gross.

Stop shilling this already faggot. If you breed with one your children will not be white and never will be white as they'll probably procreate with some other beaners or being a mongrel will turn to liberalism and become coal burners/miners. Kill yourself.

Saged.

>Implying you would be able to tell the difference.

Most latinos can't themselves if their lives depended on it.

>and never will be white as they'll probably procreate with some other beaners or being a mongrel will turn to liberalis

This isn't true at all. Children of White/Hispanic couples tend to marry Whites.

i know most of Sup Forums won't agree but this desu
i'm mexican and came out pretty white

2pbp

You play for Chivas bro?

Your hair and skin tone is Euro enough, but your facial bone structure is native as FUCK. Not even a little bit Euro there.
At least for a Mexican though you have a lot of hope at having white-looking children.

beggars can't be choosers, friendo. :3

Do you REALLY have to ask that question?

I mean, yes, but there is an element of no there too.

That element is that it's Jews who have the black fetish. There's a fair amount of jews who have the jungle fever.

So, though most Sup Forumstards think it's entirely about covincing "da white bois" to racemix with blacks. It's equally, if not more so, about Jews enacting their jungle fever dreams.

Whites (Anglo Saxon/Scandanavian/Eastern European) either don't mix (most common) or mix with Latin folk (2nd most common) or Asians (3rd most common).

This is the future.

>LG

Not white

I've met clever niggers on rare occasions but I've never met a clever spic. And I live in Texas. Seriously every single one is a soft brained moron

fuck soccer, although the stereotype is real as fuck i knew so many paco manlets in highschool who were very good at it
i honestly want to maximize my chances by dating a blonde white girl
i have one who likes me alot right now
also both my parents came from Juarez mexico
they are citizens of the US, don't worry

t. Jamal