Wife offered job making more than our current incomes combined

>wife offered job making more than our current incomes combined
>it's in memeattle
>not working for amazon thankfully

Could a WAnon give me a quick rundown on where to live that's a 30 minute commute to downtown Seattle?

Looking at the racial dot map it seems West Seattle and anything "north" looks good.

What is the safest and least nigger infested part of Seattle to live for a year?

You should move to hilltop, tacoma. It's a bit of a drive, but you'll love it there.

For a

What about the taco aroma?

Lease wife out to 17 niggers. Become rich. Divorce the gaping fanny that now whistles. Buy an island. Invite only non-niggers to your island. The End.

Congrats to your wife OP

West Seattle and Ballard are least nigger infested but all areas are hobo infested.

>wife will make more than you

Just end the relationship. You will get cucked. You'll be garbage to her while she gets to know more successful and better looking men.

Yes please do. White paradise

/s, this place was the crack capital of the world in the 80s. Bunch of Cubans moved in and pushed crack thru little kids for 15 years until the cops started cracking down, now it's just gentrified shit and old homes

Real shit tho the commute from Tacoma to Seattle sucks daily (1+ hours from 4-8 pm unavoidable) but for the most part it's full of druggie homeless and super liberal people. Most people outside Seattle are pretty white though

Seattle is a gay fucking city. It's inferior to every other major metropolitan area in the region. That said, the Pacific Northwest is very comfy and worth your time. Find a neighborhood that's nice and live there. Further away from downtown the better, it's absolutely shit the closer to the core you get... The real estate values are absurd and undeserved. At least in Vancouver, you get what you pay for... So fund a reasonably priced home in a good neighborhood and don't worry about the commute time.

Seriously fucking shitty city though, but Cascadia is glorious and there are many good options. Tacoma is nice and Fife is okay if you are used to a working class lifestyle.

There are new apartments for $1400-1500 in that commute time (by car).

What's that neighborhood called... Lakewood? Lakeview? That had a cozy suburban feel to it.

Honestly if money isn't the ultimate factor check out gig harbor. It's connected to a bridge to I5, still 30 mins from Seattle, and literally 90+% white. There's a 8 dollar toll on the bridge which has worked at keeping out minorities, everyone's white white collar families with some of the public schools in the area IMO

Why even let a woman do a job that isn't meant for women? Just get her into teaching in the same school as your children, she gets to keep an eye on them too that way.

Your wife WILL get blacked by Tyrome if you move to Memeattle.

just end the relationship now before you get cucked

There's Lakewood which is south of Tacoma and rift next to the air force base and is super split. Houses on the lake it's on are super nice and cozy, but anyone near the inside of the town is all meth heads, awful gang activity, and super nuts homeless people. Definitely parts are nice though

Holy fuck are you me OP?

I'm moving to Washington in September. I have a bit of savings to last me a year or so while I look for a job. Where is a quiet place that's near a bigish city? I've looked at places maybe 30 minutes from Tacoma or Bellevue. I just want nature and a place to call my own.

Any advice Washington bros?

I promise I won't be a burden on your society.

Also, white area is a MUST.

Renton, Newcastle, Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville, Everett, Edmonds, Lynnwood,

All within a 30 minute drive, but would take more than 30 minutes during rush hour.

Rent is expensive in Bellevue, Redmond....every else around there is going to be mid-level. Probably still a lot more than what you were used to. $2000/mo would get you a really nice 1BR apartment in Bellevue (that's all there is, nice apartments, no garbage). $2000/mo gets you a dump in Seattle. $2000/mo gets you a decent 2BR in Renton (south east of Seattle), but you live next to people who are stupid and will live in apartments all their lives. Same type of people live in Everett (north of Seattle), but it would be a little bit cheaper.

Largest Boeing plant in the world is in Everett and thousands of people commute, so traffic out there sucks too.

Fuck off we're full

Bellevue, Kirkland, Shoreline, Edmonds, Newcastle, Issaquah, Woodinville, Mercer Island

Magnolia, but bus service is worst in the city for some reason. The main route originates in Somalia and its main purpose at evening rush hour is to cart bums and women who've been stomped on by life from day to night shelters.

Plus side is that on any nice afternoon it's a beautiful walk home from downtown along the waterfront and rail yards, maybe 90 minutes.

I wish I could get a job in Seattle.

You might as well divorce now and save yourself the heartache later, user.

Sammamish. Rich white people. One of the safest as well.

'Couver''s covered in chinks though

Unfortunately this