All Jews are evi-

All Jews are evi-

l.

Kubrick was a Jew?

I mean, I know he staged the moon landing, but he was kinda under duress.

You do know that he literally believed all jews were evil.

Eyes Wide Shut anyone?

Have you seen what (((they))) cut from it?
He was trying to put in the elite cult rituals but they killed him 4 days after he showed them the film and removed it after his death.

He's not Jewish

>Kubrick came from a secular family background and "was known to have said that he was not really a Jew, he just happened to have two Jewish parents."
Huh I never knew that. Such a tragedy we never got to see what he could do with modern tech.

He is 100% ethnically jewish.

He grew up without any ties to jewish religion or culture though. He didn't consider himself Jewish.

New season of Twin Peaks is close enough

I don't know if he was 'evil' but he wasn't atypical for a jew.

He was anti-American -- after leaving he wouldn't even visit.

Look at Full Metal Jacket. He was a great filmmaker, but personally I thought his portrayal of the US military was a bit cartoonish and over the top. It was like a European leftists fever dream of what it would be like.

He was very hung up on jewish issues, and was typical in a lack of SELF reflection.

Also I read an interview with one of his friends who stated it must be said the Stanly was typically (and needlessly) stingy with money and aloof to the extreme from anyone he didn't absolutely have to deal with (although admittedly this may just be an eccentricity that you sometimes find in the highly intelligent a little hint of autism maybe.?

Anyway he was a great filmmaker, and I'm really sorry he didn't get to do his Napoleon Biopic. That would have. been cool.

I didn't think anyone had seen the "missing" footage.
>he wasn't atypical for a jew.
"Hitler was right about almost everything" - Stanley Kubrick

That's bullshit. I don't go to church but I still carry a massive amount of the Christian ethos, as virtually all people of European extraction do,

He was 100% jewish you don't just decide 'I'm not Jewish' it is in every fibre of your being whether you are aware of it or not. Especially coming from NYC.

I read an interview, and it always went back to hitler and anti-semitism and thing that Jews are focussed on... he even wanted to make a movie about the Holocaust.

Hollywood Jews are evil. There are some great Jews like Dennis prager.

Most jews of high IQ know Hitler was correct.

This is why they are so paranoid. They know damn well any gentile who is paying attention is going to notice things that are troubling.

Revealing what they're doing is part of the psychological manipulation, that doesn't mean he's a good guy. Basically they show you what they're going to do, and when you realize you can't do shit about it, it makes you suffer.

I mean just look at the guy ffs, no one genuinely good ever looked like this psycho.

I wish modern day Hollywood had people like Kubrick and Brando just to shake things up.

more info?

l.

Globecuck

My uncle was a marine in Vietnam and said Full Metal Jacket was the most accurate portrayal of boot camp in a movie that he has ever seen

My chair force brother would disagree. It things have changed; we don't want maniacs who were tormented for eight weeks straight handed the keys to the drones.

Kubricks "holocaust" film was actually called aryan papers you can find some of the early draft pages online. He also thought that hitler was right about almost everything.

I agree. There really isn't a single person in Hollywood who is doing anything remotely groundbreaking right now.

Even really good contemporary directors like P.T. Anderson are just kinda doing their thing comfortably without pissing anyone off or moving anything forward.

Why film at a home owned by the Rothschilds? Why make everything subliminal? Why put mind control themes in at least 4 films? Why talk about "removing all traces of Jewishness" from Eyes Wide Shut yet leave one in and make him a member of the sex cult?

Brando was a retard. They turned an alpha male into an obese balding joke of a man.

He went to shit when he saw the death of the west.

>released a movie in 1968 hailed for having extremely realistic scenes of what it's like to be in space
>meets with people that have been in space

Yeah, must be the moon hoax.

Kubrick-God was an anti Semitic Jew

Opposite of corny ass Spielberg

Kubrick like Bobby Fischer was a Jew people thought was part of the "brilliant but insane" type for endorsing Nazis but really they were just brilliant and didn't know anybody on their power levels. They would have loved this site.

>Kubrick's work on Aryan Papers eventually ceased in 1995, as the director was influenced by the 1993 release of Spielberg's Holocaust-themed film Schindler's List. According to Kubrick's wife Christiane an additional factor in Kubrick's decision was the increasingly depressing nature of the subject as experienced by the director. Kubrick eventually concluded that an accurate Holocaust film was beyond the capacity of ((( cinema ))) and returned his attention to the A.I. Artificial Intelligence film project.
h.fuck

Everyone knows there are big jews and little jews. The little jews are the guys down the street who are only about 50% jew stereotypes. The big jews are the guys you'll see in stuff like the documentary "Defamation"

>not posting the most based jew to ever live.

There are exceptions to almost every trend. There are genuine high-IQ quality genetics niggers out there, if minimal in number.

He was subversive for most of his career but stepped out of line near the end of it.