What does Sup Forums thinks about white genocide in south africa

I think its well deserved.Based blacks killing subhuman invaders from europe and taking back their lands. I heard they removed 100.000 wh*Te monkeys so far, i wish they had more cameras so we can see more dead whites. i literally masturbate to this pictures.

Get out of Black Africa you disgusting subhumans.

wh*Te dogs should fuck off to their own subhuman countries
they have no place in other countries

hahahha dirty nigs. And you wonder why noone respects you.

your inferiority complex is rustling your own jimmies

I think the solution to this is taking all the blacks from civilised countries who hate white people, and want to return to their home land, we take them and trade them for the whites and let the blacks have their country. It will be fun to watch it burn and them all starve together under the corruption and gangs when they start raping and pillaging their own people. Then we will just sit back and watch them burn. Also we should pull all aid to them, also we should make a point of taking down all buildings and hospitals built by the Europeans.

to a degree it is deserved. i get where they were coming from

i dont really see much of a difference between hitler and nelson mendalla

both were heros who resisted outsider influence and were willing to give their life to defend their people and land

Agreed.

ROACH.

you can stay in your non-country, you can have our jews and all their money, as well as our central bank (even the gold!)

one condition: take our black people, mexicans, and all the muslim refugees.

does this mean you're gonna move to Africa to help fight for the homie land?

Oh loo it's this roach again

sage

Sniff Sniff
i smell dead wh*Tes

>roachposting in 2017

I can't wait until all the whites leave and all of Africa looks like this.

its cool I think we should be doing the same to non whites.

>choosing to stay in nigger land
Their fault.

I'm pretty sure you were that 'German' who posted anti Anglo threads constantly. What happend?

Egyptians weren't black for a start. And it just goes to show the brilliance of the white race when we needed half the time and we we were sending men to the moon, while the other retards of Africa were going backwards.

Blacks are psychially,mentally and morally superior than wh*Tes.

WE

we didn't slave hundreds of people to work over a long time

are you mad that white people won't let you in the EU?

WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHEEEIT
*throws shit at rival cave*

this

I'm all for it. Whites oppressed blacks for hundreds of years in SA and now they're getting what they deserve. I hope white men are beheaded, white women beaten and raped and little white girls made into sex slaves.

Death to every single dirty, rotten white pig in SA. Kill every last one of them.

says the roach

I love turkroaches being blown up. I love see you in pain.

Hahaha nice try Canacuck.

Muslims are gonna take over country and turn into slaves. Id love to behead a Canadian. The knife would slice nicely at your neck you dirty subhuman white pig.

I hate Turkish people, they are truly a disgusting people.

Are you functionally retarded? Shouldn't you be raping you six year old cousin? It's not rape if you marry her afterward right?

and like this!

We only rape wh*Te women just like our ancestors

says the amerisubhuman.

There's a guy walking around South African streets at the moment putting black people to sleep forever.

This!

Just like how Blacks putting your subhuman kind to sleep forever every day?

The conflict in Iraq has killed 1 million people so far. That's 5% of their population. Keep fucking with white people and you'll get your genocide.

we was kangs and shit

The progection is strong with this one.

>don't fuck with white peopl-

No only not let them in but not let them freely travel because they will just ruin Europe. Then merckle threw some euros at that corrupt piece of pig shit erdogan to keep the rapefugees right there in rapstaninople.

It's all England's fault and like always they will never admit to it

>two roaches jerking each other off while the rest of pol looks on in disgust

i love this place

Kys roach

Skidzoroach shitposter will meet satan soon,
good night dirty roach!

It's disgusting. Many of those people where poor whites, they were part of the oppressed and not the oppressors. Now they are being scapegoated for just having the wrong skin color

ooo nooo. not a punch in the face of 1 white man.

1.....million.....people

Turkey are a fucking joke.

>low fertility rates
>genocided every day
>h-hey w-we ''killed'' 1 gorillion people
my ancestors used to deal with you subhumans well

Somethings got the smelly Turk roaches on edge.

Blacks are the most racist I've ever seen.

You are most likely the result of generations of inbreeding camel jockey.

>used to

Now you are like a little homeless brown kid walking through a nice white neighborhood and looking longingly in the windows at the white families sitting around their log fire and having fun and laughing. And you stand there crying and freezing to death. Then you grab a hand full of dirt and throw it at the window and think you made it even.
You will never be in the EU, you will always be a joke to Europe.

You post the same weak bait threads everyday. Whites destroyed your empire and have destroyed your entire region with just a 10th of their capability. Post all you want whites BTFO slimes in the Middle East constantly

what kind of gibsmedats do they have in Turkey roach? I literally see you shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

If Mandela was truly a great leader he would realize whites run things better than niggers, they can't maintain a civilization

what pisses me off more is they're not allowed to move back to Europe but millions of shitskin invaders can

We're already in EU
European cities are full of Turks
we are going to genocide your subhuman race bucko :D
wh*Te subhuman please

You can talk a big talk but in the end you know who rules the world.

Thank Allah wh*Te subhumans will gone extinct in less than 100 years.

Haha, yeah you keep telling yourself that you retard.

I understand you roaches have problems & all, but white people were there first.

Please get a human education.

Better for the brown kid to die poor than be a racist white man hiding out on the net that's hell bound.

>who rules the world
jews
aka champions of non-whites
damn wh*Te dog, we literally buried crusaders here alive. we raped your wh*Te women and killed their husbands
inshaALLAH
>wh*Te "people"
oxymoron
get a human education, yakub's spawn

No chance of that anytime soon, they are banning the teaching of evolution in all secondary schools in Turkey because it's 'controversial'.

Let's just point at laugh at them.

It's been proven Egyptians weren't niggers

Compare niggers now to whites now. Also whites had far advanced beyond grass huts long before 1200 AD. Ever heard of Roman Empire? Ancient Greece?

roll

you know how i know your not a turk, but some faggot larper?

Turks know they are useless, irrelevant, pieces of shit.

Yeah I guess now you mention it, and I have had a think about it, it would be better to freeze to death. Yeah, good thinking.

Then why would you want to stay there? Leave the country you fucking moron. Why stay with people you hate?

>mentally
Nobody honestly believes this not even niggers themselves

I'm gonna kill Turks en masse in my lifetime shitskin, I pray one of them is you, your subhuman garbage children and your heinous snaggletoothed stinking cunt of a dark greasy mother

roll

Nah just Ontario. You can have it honestly because whatever is in the water there turns everyone into a faggot

roll

By the time of the Romans many of you Ice Niggers where living in mud huts and painting your asses blue in Gaul and Britain

Fuck you bud

>wh*Te

What is this? Why do you spell it with an asterisk? Is that roach slang typing?

>we are going to genocide your subhuman race bucko :D

a bunch of poor ottoman sodomites are going to rise up from their welfare hovels and genocide anything. Roach please.

Why won't Trump give them refugee status?

Anything is better than this thread
Roll

Aside from guns, what stark differences are there between those people and ones who colonized the Americas not so long ago

A few northernmost people hadn't found civilization while the majority of the planet was void of it. Meanwhile nigger countries today STILL live in mud huts even after being shown civilization because they're too fucking lazy for it

Lol go for it, muslims are cowardly fighters who have a terrible track record in wars. Multiple muzzie countries couldnt even defeat a few jews in the desert, totally pathetic. Everywhere you muzzies go, production and stability decreases while welfare, retarded inbred kids, violence, crime, disease and general shittiness increases.

Islam is literally a recipe for turning paradises into shitholes and as propagandized as most Canadians have become to accept your putrid cult as a real ""religion"", a great many will not take kindly to their nation being turned into a stinky poo muzzie ghetto. You pussies havent even attacked Canada and if you do the reaction may surprise you. North America ain't Europe and we don't play by the same rules.

You know nothing about African history. Keep talking though it's funny watching a white man on the internet trying to make himself feel superior. You're a grain of sand on a beach fool. Stop bragging about the accomplishments of others when you yourself have none.

NORTH AMERICAN BROTHERHOOD

What kind of garbage prides itself in shit like this?

Go away you filthy lying nigger

Even if the Egyptians were black, who cares? Look at the state of Africa, they beg the white man for help and without white aid they would be dead.
Who cares about blacks, the only thing that people care about now is them killing white people in South Africa but once that is over they all going to starve to death and keep raping babies because they think it cures AIDS.

A few? The Romans had to destroy an entire religion because they were disgusted with Ice Niggers. Ice Niggers used to throw kids into bogs

Trump should all white South Africans/Zimbabweans to immigrate here. While he should add Turkey to the Travel Ban

Not trying to claim Egyptians were white but they weren't niggers nigger

You're so fucking pathetic.

You're so fucking pathetic

Then leave the country entirely and you won't have anything to care about over there now will you? Don't talk to me like you care one way or the other about the fate of Africans. You only care about white people right?

I think that any white person who remains in South Africa, for whatever reason, is completely fucking insane.

SA Whites, Please come to America. We desperately need you. You will be safe and successful here.

we need to get tucker carlson aware of this guys.