"Kekistan" is Project Chanology 2.0

Well, congratulations, we got yourselves played. What's the next step of our master plan?

Yeah but Chanology didn't ruin Sup Forums and neither will this. Waves of newfags just change the flavor of shit, but Sup Forums has always been shit, my friend.

It gets the right people upset. It can still be used for our gain anyways.

If anything, Jessie Slaughter was Chanology 2.0 since it led to the reddit raids that destroyed most of the boards here. But yeah, those Kekistani fags are cancer

I thought you Sup Forumstard faggots said gamergate was chanology 2.0?

And it better stay shit.
Every hip movement gets hijacked and redirected for some other purpose, every fucking time. I'm fine in my shitty pit with my shitty faceless retards. You don't get to hijack shit pits, unless you're an absolute retard.
Reee.

Why does this upset Sup Forums so much?

Jessie Slaughter? no way that wasnt a moral crusade that made normal fags like us. if anything thing it made us look even less desirable. btw last I checked she a fat tranny who claims her dad raped her. kek

Secular Kekism is a cancer, just like secular Judaism.

This is true. I got exposed to Sup Forums as a 13 year old on Habbo Hotel, which was, it was said after, a cause of a wave of newfags, of which I was one. Chanology was similar except much larger; Donald Trump even bigger still. It doesn't matter how many pour in or where they come from. This site's anonymity bends their character into an edgy, angry piece of shit, and the negativity everyone experiences as a consequence shapes the site. It can't change; it won't change. It'll never be any better or worse, and everyone who comes here, if they stay, will be transformed into a bitter and hateful cunt.

So this s how it feels, when reddit hijacks your memes.

It's mostly crossboarders shitting the place up so we fight each other and for ebin troling.
Kekistani shit is retarded, nonetheless, but I'm cool with it so long as it steers the youth to the right and gets right winger politically active, besides SocSec collectors regurgitating what they heard on Fox. Also it rustles the Left's jimmies on a nuclear level.

>Internet hate machine

And by crossboarders, I mean they who want to get easy (You)'s from our volatile retards, and those who genuinely want to see Sup Forums eat itself (eg, the whole Syrian airstrikes fiasco)

>Vape culture
Teach men not to vape

At least its drawing normies away from the democrat party

Chanology was the most damaging. Sup Forums never recovered from it. If you deny that, then it was probably the wave that washed you up on this particular shore.

We do what we always do--proceed as intended while our idiotic offshoots destroy themselves.

>hipsters hanging up a nazi inspired flag

Sup Forums always wanted a way to subtly inject our ideology into the mainstream like leftists did. Here it is.

Anyone know who actually created that flag design or was it a group effort over years?

Cringe

>awesome design but what do the four hearts in the corner stand for??

> examines the events in one's life
> Focus on pre Sup Forums years
> look at post Sup Forums years

Yup. This checks out.

And pepe is fakes guy

As faggy as it has become, the Kekistan meme is driving normies to the right. This is a good you faggot.

Crashing this nation

I miss 2015 Sup Forums

no one will remember how deep our lore is

bingo bongo. When the normies inevitably try to find readings recommended to "le kekistanis" we can hit them with the Herrnstein, Rockwell, and eventually all roads will lead them to Mein Kampf as their ultimate realization.

i have always hated people who say kek.

it's something Sargon made up, using a Sup Forums general's name because he's dumb and unoriginal.

Sup Forums attributes that to the altright because the altright as a term has basically 0 meaning on this board.

Annex Venezuela

I hear it's on sale right now.

>picrelated

That was it. We won.

wtf i hate kek now.

oh man that was a year...

Time sure flies

>"We"
>"Our master plan"
Fuck off faggot, you're no different from him

It's a quote from a movie you fucking retard.

>Yeah but Chanology didn't ruin Sup Forums
Lol.