What are the natural borders of Germany?

What are the natural borders of Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You posted them

For the German is a crafty fellow. He thinks his border extends to all soil and sea, but they then built the first rockets and stopped believing in limits.

Germany doesn't have natural borders. They are shifting all the time. In your pic they are a bit too large in the east but miss the Netherlands and Flandern.

blacks

everywhere that a German stands

Germany has no natural borders. You could say the whole European continent literally belongs to Germany. What you saw in the 20th century is just fluctuation.

That + denmark

The bit on the right should go to the Black Sea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oium

Fuck you

There's a lot of talk about the ''German Problem''. But no one gives solutions. We need to solve it. I propose the final solution. A solution to split the Eternal Kraut once and for all.

>becuase that worked so well in the past

Germany shouldn't exist. Bismarck was a mistake.

Unironically kys, also, how's those mongrels rapebaby genes working out for ya?

Good. Since the Germans are the hardest working people in Europe, they'll just spread back to their old homelands in the east, make it infinetly better than any Slav ever could and after out competing the locals like the always have, the reemerge with Grossdeutschland and they wouldn't even have to kick anyone out because Germans the the only ones left in the area. Rest of European traitorous trash BTFO

When have we tried it?

>American
>calls a Finn mongrel
It's not even funny. The isolated half-peninsula Finland makes it's population one of the purest on Earth.

I'm hard now

>outcompeting locals
literally had to confiscate all equipment in Czechoslovakia with all the factories because they couldnt produce shit themselves to wage their "We are superiour so we deserve to own the world"-war.

Oh? Do you mean all that manufacturing equipment and heavy industry left over in Bohemia, the most industrious region in the German ruled Austro-Hungarian Empire? Is that what you meant? Also, taking Czech factories, so what? It doesn't mean they couldn't produce their own equipment, but more is always better.

> Austro-Hungarian Empire
the cunts that held us back for 500 years

you may not realise the economic importance of Bohemia and Silesia.
Its not a coincidence that industry spawned there. Its not coincidence Rheinland is industrious area.
Literally Bohemia and Silesia were the only two fertile countries in A-H for industry.

And dont get me even started on that German fucking piece of shit whore Maria Theresa.
Literally losing whole Silesia (Czech Crown Land de Jure) in a won war.
What a dumb German slut.

btw Czechs never lost a war to Germans you fucking failures.

When exactly have Czechs ever been forced to fight Germans for you to win against them? For the majority of their existence Bohemia has been in an alliance with some German state or the other until the were reduced to a province in a larger German run empire.

And I've never underestimated the economic importance of Silesia and Bohemia, I know of their vital steel and mining industries but how does that change the fact that German construction was left over in the newly formed Czechoslovakia and the Czechs benefited greatly from that?

Autism: the post

So the great german works of Škoda (very german name I might add) or Baťa (whew thats as german as it gets
or ČZUB (Whoa the mighty German angry C), ČZ-BRNO (The german C again), ČKD (whew all these even have the word German in the name), Tatra (named properly after the Great German Tatra mountains in Slovakia), Aero Vodochody (man that really sounds ubergerman), Praga (the branch of the german ČKD works) were all 100% Übermensch german right?

Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with Germany

Tho ye we were allies for like 99% of the history, though when blasted Germans decided with Pope up their asses that they wanna do some good ol' crusades into the heart of Europe we werent allies.
Or when Premysl Ottokar II. fucked Austrians back to the Alps so much that they had to create a damn super coalition of all Imperial princes AND Hungary to beat him using dirty fucking tricks.
The German general himself had to apologize to soldiers and knights for resorting to such cheap jewish trickery and abandoning the honourable battle that Czechs presented.

God knows. Germany is a loser nation.