What are your thoughts on mark Cuban?

What are your thoughts on mark Cuban?

Will he actually run in 2020?

Can he win the nomination or beat trump?

He reminds me of trump in that he says a lot retarded shit but he'll also something smart every now and then

Other urls found in this thread:

celebrityxo.com/celebrity-xo/dallas-mavericks-mark-cuban-fathered-child-with-underage-filipino-girl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote shak

He's smarter than Trump and made more with less.

(((Mark Cuban)))

Cuban is a fucking dweeb. Guy is a loser.

I sucked his dick once. Guy is a complete faggot.

what's wrong with cubans??????

He could play that card with the working class

>just as successful a business man as trump and he started as the average joe

Hes not funny. People hate rich people unless they are funny.

loser

>Will he actually run
No, Trump cuckd him out of ever doing anything even remotely important in his life

Ultra faggot. EVERYONE in Dallas hatet him now. Mavs games ratings went down by 33% during the election last year

thought dallas was a democrat city though?

the day another jew is president

SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE MARK CUBAN GOT HIS STARTING CAPITAL FOR FUCKS SAKE HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN ALREADY

>media pisses on Trump because his great granddad or whatever changed Drumpf to Trump
Cubans changed name to Cuban from Chabenisky. He is a massive Jew kike. Pic related is his kike brother, trying to destroy the 1st Amendmemt.

Also fuck you, I know this is Mark Cuban shitposting this thread once a month to test how your running for President would be accepted.

Slimy jew who made his money during the fraudulent dotcom boom in the late 90s. Worthless, uncharismatic, zero machismo, a jackass.

all true

He literally just cashed out during the dot com bubble, that's it.

>Will America elect an insufferable kike posing as a bro in 2020?
No.

>Recovering from drug and alcohol abuse since 2007
Kek

/thread

the ONLY thing he did that was worthwhile was falling ass backwards into a billion dollars from the second dumbest internet company ever, and getting (((goldman sachs))) to protect it from the crash

he is jewish. He changed his last name

This
Dumped a shit website for a huge payout so he could LARP as an NBA player and diddle little Filipino kids
celebrityxo.com/celebrity-xo/dallas-mavericks-mark-cuban-fathered-child-with-underage-filipino-girl/

Zuckerberg is going to be on the next season of Shark Tank. It's full of wanna be politicians, and it's probably the worst things you could to if you want to run.

Its democratic conservative