Serious question...

Serious question, what's the best way to culturally change the shitholes of the world such that their population growth levels out? They breed so much because their culture adapted to high infant mortality rates, however with encroaching modern medicine and sanitation populations are exploding.

Is the best solution to educate third world women preferentially?

didn't read your post, but I think the best solution to all of our woes is to just COLONIZE brown women until the darkest skin tone on the planet is caramel.

just bomb them
can you just post more pictures

fill it full of white people

>fill them full of white men's seed

fixed

>what's the best way to culturally change the shitholes of the world
disease
napalm
radiation
BLEACHing

>ask for serious answers
>get a bunch of edgelord

posting pics because OP clearly doesn't know how things work around here.

you're not making them better, you're just making us worse.

>posts prime COLONIZATION stock
>expects Sup Forums to not respond accordingly

>Implying that I haven't already acquired a white wife to sire offspring with
>implying white seed won't improve their bloodlines

>believing a quality white wife wouldn't rightfully take all your shit if you did this

All of mine are 2lewd4pol and I want discussion dammit.

lurkmore

are there sperm banks in africa? we need to set some up that only have white sperm and put it as dirt cheap prices

they are not as intelligent and therefore will not give a fuck

God, now I understand (not realy now but ok) why my ancestors made Brazil into wha Brazil is.

>3 months at sea with Manoel and Pedro annoying you.
>Reach land full of naked qts
>30 years later import qts from africa into you american qt paradise
>U mad Maria?

Cut of foreign aid
>Is the best solution to educate third world women preferentially?
you cant fix stupid

Bleaching of beautiful exotic women and a global EcoFascist Imperium is the only correct answer.

Keep it up my dudes, I'll be here all week.

Good shit, m8.

>131604061
Keep the good work.

"Per Phallus, Impera."

Is the new motto of this new Empire.

High-Test White Men/ Top-Tier Brown Women is the only acceptable form of race-mixing.

kill them
plz giv mur titt pics

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It is your duty to improve the world with your superior genetics, white man.

AAs are lazier, more violent, and all around worse than full Africans despite being about 20% white on average. Mixing is not a viable solution, even if it is one way.

STOP FUCKING FEEDING THOSE USELESS NIGGERS

AA culture grew from a history of slavery, African culture grew from a history of European colonization and leadership.

>implying any one person has control over the flow of aid
That's not a solution, you moron. The only thing you can do is direct your own money somewhere, like charities that advocate educating women. Most of their money goes into advertising anyway. The more successful your charity of choice is the more successful it is among other people and the less support other charities get.

Now, for real Sup Forums, why does every time I come here some thread either gives me jungle fever or yellow fever.
It's like some sort of animalistic instinct comes out, suddenly I want to either dress in wolf fur an go raging at some swarthy savages, or I want to sail in big ass galleys or some shit.
Is genetic memory even a thing?
BTW, thanks for the pics, dudes.

There's no denying it.

White cock belongs in brown pussy.

brown pussy belongs to white cock

That's the warrior gene inherent in high-test men. The lizard part of the brain that takes joy in killing our enemies and fucking their women.

But, since we live in a "civilized society" there's none of that anymore. So, we settle for posting on anonymous image boards.

MUH DICK

Kek. Ideal.

And all the white Femanons retched in unison
/thread

idiot who doesn't know how reproduction works.

men can breed as many times as there are fertile women with open wombs, women can only carry one baby at a time, so having a mulato baby doesn't prevent you from having a white one at the same time

There is literally nothing wrong with men colonizing foreigners with their seed. It is what all great nations have done since the beginning of history, it is literally the mark of a victor. THAT is that blacked memes piss white men off, at least normal un-cucked men, it is not because they feel jealous about the women but because it is a primal form of defeat and subjugation. There is no greater victory of one tribe over another than to kill its men and breed its women. Every normal man knows this. If whites are ever to reclaim their former glory, this will have to come to pass. Its not for marriage of course, just for bleaching.

It does, however, prevent full blooded nogs from existing.

You are all going to hell btw. Just wanted to make sure that was said.

Don't plan on having white kids unless my black wife leaves me. Which is an extremely low probability.

That's why the nigger need a big dick. I bet the Khalahari niggers have got the biggest dicks of all the niggers.

>Viking women were allowed to murder sleeping husbands because if a woman you've bedded can kill you, you don't deserve to live
Let's all return to the dark ages! Yay!
Also
>what is Planned Parenthood and why can't we have them in Africa

KYSIRL

Black wife ? How did you two meet and is she good wife material ?

Why poor people in Africa breed so much? They don't do the math knowing the can't feed their sons?

>Viking women were allowed to murder sleeping husbands because if a woman you've bedded can kill you, you don't deserve to live

Not sure what this has to do with anything, but I dont disagree with that. If a man cant fight off a woman, I have little sympathy for him. Also "dark ages" isnt an argument, technology is the only kind of progress that matters, cultural "progress" doesnt exist in an objective sense, just change. And not all change is good.

>what is Planned Parenthood and why can't we have them in Africa
I am all for mass sterilization of negros in africa. But there will still be plenty of non pure whites to be bleached. You do realize that probably 90% of the women posted in this thread are not 100% black? Those are usually very unattractive. These are all mixed women to some degree or another.

>How did you two meet
We met when we were working at a fast food place right after high school.
>is she good wife material
The best of any woman I have met so far. Wants a large family with traditional values. Stay at home mom, no degenerate shit, etc. She has a very timid and kind personality as well. Completely different than your average nog. She's pretty intelligent too, but has the typical woman issue of missing common sense. I have essentially groomed her from the beginning and redpilled her on most things.

10/10

What is r/ selection tho?

Reincarnate Velociraptors through DNA preserved in amber. Turn them loose in Africa and India. Watch drone camera footage and drink beer.

were is that from?

Well, the governments and NGO's of the world keep giving them gibs, so they have an artifical supply of food and resources. That along with low IQ doesn't really help with the breeding issue.

In Europe, r-selected part of the population was killed somewhere between Napoleonic wars and the end of WW2.

In Africa for example, it was typical that starvation trimmed down their population, as such K-selected populations had chance to slowly "overpower" their ratlike peers. However we're giving them food, which leads to r-selected populations breeding out of control and overpowering K-selected ones by sheer numbers.

There is that pic with some nigger tending his small garden gated with straw fence, around him there's only trash, not even grass grows there. This nigger is the K-selected individual, the trash was left by r-selected ones. He's not European-smart but he can into sustenance farming and probably has 2 kids at best. Normally he and his family would live a normal decent life, while r-selected retards would be dying from hunger, but that's not the case anymore, so it won't be long before some of the r-selected nignogs will take all his shit and ruin his small garden.

That's great to hear. Cherish your wife man because you something rare on your hands. Do you plan to have kids with her ?

>Why poor people in Africa breed so much?

It feels good muh dik muh fugga bix nood

how indeed

That is objectively due to them having one of the shittiest, if not THE shittiest, culture in any first world nation. They equivalent don't act like that in other countries except when AA culture gets exported there and they get brought into it.

>Do you plan to have kids with her ?
Yes, I do. I learned about the JQ and WN a little too late. But I will raise my children to be the best they can be. Maybe they will turn out a bit different than the average because they will have a 2 parent household with a strong father figure around.

This is the ideal

The solution to literally EVERY social and demographic problem in the world is to stop giving people free shit. In that case, anybody who makes it deserves to make it (and, by definition, is contributing to the forward progress of humanity).

>rationalizing race mixing, period.
For every faggot who thinks this is okay there are two white woman settling for Jamal. Fucking Christ.

>met working at fast food
It's funny cause it's true.