CNN will not get away with Syrian boy video — Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman

tass.com/world/953597

>MOSCOW, June 28. /TASS/. The Russian Foreign Ministry will take more measures regarding the CNN report on three-year-old Omran Daqneesh, who was allegedly injured during the Russian Aerospace Forces’ operation in Aleppo, the ministry’s official spokeswoman has said.

>Maria Zakharova said in a Rossiya 1 TV channel broadcast on Tuesday that the ministry’s two demands that the channel apologize for the report, which was publicly refuted by the boy’s father, produced no result.

>"I promise that this story will not be let off as easy as CNN would want to," the spokeswoman said, adding that the report was intended to manipulate the public opinion.

>"I think that tomorrow we will definitely send a letter to the Moscow office. We have twice called on the channel to somehow react and apologize for de-facto substituting the information," Zakharova added.

>Earlier, the father of the Syrian boy, whose photo was spread by western mass media as a "symbol of Aleppo’s sufferings," explained during the Moscow-Geneva-Aleppo video conference that the members of the White Helmets, a pseudo-humanitarian organization, arrived at the scene of the explosion before the ambulance and then used the photo shoot of his son to achieve their own goals. The boy's wounds were not serious and his health is in good state now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAMLF-EI2ls
youtube.com/watch?v=ylXf0UCkh4A
youtube.com/watch?v=gha4jkiSlRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN having a bad day

>>"I think that tomorrow we will definitely send a letter to the Moscow office. We have twice called on the channel to somehow react and apologize for de-facto substituting the information," Zakharova added.
Also, is there anything a foreign power can do against an American company?

Wait CNN has offices in Russia? After all the shit they've been flinging? Holy fuck

It is the Clinton News Network, after all.

CNN. Never betrayed my expectation on them. Always seeking stimulating news and gossips
think they showed their incapability of conveying facts on their news in the last U.S election season

Aint no balls like jewish balls.

>is there anything a foreign power can do against an American company?
Nuke?

That is like killing a cockroach with a flamethrower. It may solve that problem but now everything is fucked.

your point?

Let me rephrase my question.
>Is there anything a foreign power can do against an American company without engaging in thermonuclear warfare?

'Media used my son for their purposes’

youtube.com/watch?v=TAMLF-EI2ls

No. That's the only way.

Blame mccain and obama. Old balls sponsored the global engagement center and Obama signed it into law in December in the national defense authorization act (section 1287 or 1282 or something). It allows foreign propaganda in the aim of protecting USA national security interests that taxpayers fund to the tune of $60 million a year. It's a global meme war. Pic unrelated but it's contents are being slid heavily this evening. Catalog is shit

Using high altitude burst to create EMP?

>Also, is there anything a foreign power can do against an American company?
Declare the company a criminal enterprise, freeze any assets the company or any director or owner has in the country, and arrest any director or owner that enters the country or is on an aircraft transiting through an airport.

So not much unless they enter your country.

>Russia-shill on VPN riding the coat-tails of Trump

Fuck off, Russia. sage

egas undoes that

No, not officially anyway.

Bacon

rude

well, you could always get a polonium tea from them.

depends exactly on how much they want you gone.

cyberattack? i mean fuck, if MK can bone sony russia could probably fully rape CNN

trumpcuck please leave

*NK

I don't really get it to be honest.

>Boy was hurt in conflict between Russia and Syrian rebels
>CNN took a bunch of photos and used this boy to basically say "Russia bad."
>But they didn't get father's consent and didn't offer any help at the time.

Is that the full story?

Turks sperging out?
Don't forget that they are not our allies, remember when the SAA reached the kurdish lines and cut turkey off from the rest of Syria? They can be a useful tool to deter the kurds, but Assad & Putin has to play both sides carefully here

The father said that it was his own blood and not the kids if i remember correctly

>Negligent Father Soaks His Child in Blood
More at 11

Basically. But then Moscow saw a propaganda opportunity and started to exploit the story to lure gullible idiots to support Russia's side of the story.

Oh, the irony.

Thanks for the video, this is crazy. I remember seeing some months back the full footage of them staging the photos of the boy with no regard for his well-being. This needs to be spread far and wide.

a wild butthurt hohol appears out of fucking nowhere

Why'd she intentionally give herself a wedgie with those shorts?

>Boy was hurt in conflict between Syrian gov and Syrian rebels
>CNN went full "REBELS TRIED TO SAVE LITTLE BOY, STOP ASSAD PLS"
>turns out that boy's family was captured by rebels and they're pro gov
>father tells that they support Syrian army because rebels act as retards and use civs as human shield
>CNN act like nothing happened

Lack of self awareness doesnt = balls. It = ignorance, and the Jews are that + self entitled. C'mon user, don't half ass the truth in this crucial era of redpills and happenings!

someone should throw this bullshit all over the normie sites

>father tells that they support Syrian army because rebels act as retards and use civs as human shield

Wait, where's that part? I need to review that.

Almost here, don't know abut the shield part:
youtube.com/watch?v=ylXf0UCkh4A
This is a bit better:
youtube.com/watch?v=gha4jkiSlRw