How do we get the government to disclose the half century cover up of ET/UFO and the associated tech...

How do we get the government to disclose the half century cover up of ET/UFO and the associated tech? The more we wait the further the deep state gets ahead of us. Imagine the socioeconomic implications. We've already lost a decades of technological advancement be cause they keep controlling the flow of U.S. patents whenever someone gets closed to antigrav or real clean energy sources

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2014/aug/14/men-in-black-ufo-sightings-mirage-makers-movie
youtu.be/MCSpgJNjop0?t=2890
youtube.com/watch?v=IzKI2T93L64
archive.fo/oxWV6
archive.is/iiHO7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

aliens were a front story to conceal advanced AF tech

theguardian.com/film/2014/aug/14/men-in-black-ufo-sightings-mirage-makers-movie

>The classic case, well-known to conspiracy aficionados, is Paul Bennewitz, a successful electronics entrepreneur in New Mexico. In 1979, Bennewitz started seeing strange lights in the sky, and picking up weird transmissions on his amateur equipment. The fact that he lived just across the road from Kirtland air force base should have set alarm bells ringing, but Bennewitz was convinced these phenomena were of extraterrestrial origin. Being a good patriot, he contacted the Air Force, who realised that, far from eavesdropping on ET, Bennewitz was inadvertently eavesdropping on them. Instead of making him stop, though, Doty and other officers told Bennewitz they were interested in his findings. That encouraged Bennewitz to dig deeper. Within a few years, he was interpreting alien languages, spotting crashed alien craft in the hills from his plane (he was an amateur pilot), and sounding the alert for a full-scale invasion. All the time, the investigators were surveilling him surveilling them. They gave Bennewitz computer software that "interpreted" the signals, and even dumped fake props for him to discover. The mania took over Bennewitz's life. In 1988, his family checked him into a psychiatric facility.

No that was weather balloons and swamp gas

disinfo to discredit the topic further.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG alert

it will never happen , what would governments gain by revealing alien life or ufo tech?

best to keep people dumb so theyre easier to control

also I saw a ufo in 2014 in austin texas flying over downtown , just google april 14 2014 austin ufo blood moon and youll find info about it. Others saw the same thing

they're real , just have to take my word for it

>it will never happen , what would governments gain by revealing alien life or ufo tech?
they wouldn't do it willingly, the people have to force their hand on the matter. as it stands now though they're sitting on a timebomb anyway, the more the farce goes on the more restless the plebs become.

youtu.be/MCSpgJNjop0?t=2890

I want our leaders to openly disclose all alien/ufo cover-ups in public. Question is this.

If a leader openly disclosed everything about ufo/aliens/hidden history, how would it benefit said leader? What would be their incentive to do it?
My opinion is this. If full alien disclosure did happen, on the good side, we're open to all of this hidden advanced tech that would build us up to be something bigger. The downside is that people would go apeshit and start killing thinking "what point is there to live?".

that image only has 17 states bolded, and of those, the only one that isn't in the top 20 by population is Colorado at 22. It's basically just a list of the most populous states.

Chilean Navy released a vid of an UFO captured in 2014 by an helicopter.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzKI2T93L64

Complete article from Huff Post with details
archive.fo/oxWV6

damn. did you hear about the UK declassified report recently?

archive.is/iiHO7

socalfag here, legit saw a bar shaped light fly horizontally infront of, around and behind a mountain into a valley

had a chic with me at the time but she refused to acknowledge it as a UFO

reminder that ET has nothing to do with UFOs and conspiracy fags are retards

I worked with this guy who claimed he was abducted by aliens. We all down low made fun of him behind his back. It usually is just in rural areas where nothing else goes on.

Unrelated, but I've worked with alot of ex-military pilots and they all say they've seen Et's

This is meaningless if it's not broken out per-capita.

wanna hear a crazy theory? I think I know how antigravity could work

I think, under certain conditions, the forces of nature can interfere which each other, maybe if the 11 dimensions thing is accurate, the forces might interact with each other through those micro dimensions

I think it has to be something relatively simple, in other for people to have been able to found out.
With that in mind, and my theory on interference, I think i have it

You need very high AC voltage, as it is a "wave" form, and creates a high frequency electromagnetic pitch
I think if those waves get small enough and with enough energy, they might "leak" thought the micro dimensions of the fabric of space, and interact with gravity, or maybe just scramble it and interfere it, making objects temporally weight less.

If i am dead in the next couple of days, i guess i ll know i was right.

more specifically, i think you would need to coil this very very high AC voltage around "something", i dont know what that might be, but that something would be able to "focus" all the magnetic waves created by the AC, that way you can point it and make specific objects weight less

and it makes sense that is AC as this is what tesla was doing.

remember me fags

I hope you do die, tripfag

Fuck off

I don't really believe in "AyyFOs", but 15 years ago (right before everyone and their mother had cellphones with cameras) I was in high school, my buddies and I saw a giant diamond-shaped UFO flying stupidly fast, everyone got shocked. Happened in Los Angeles, Cali, there were no photos, no news reports, anything.
I remember it looked huge and was blue.

you fuck off

no u

>WA 3rd highest state
Why?

didnt fuck off, just went to walk dog, bagging some turds, still here

me too, user. how many tabs do you have open? i have 17 atm.

>California highest reported number of ufos
>has the most illegal aliens

nucular sub base and experimental coastal aircraft testing near whidby.

also weed is legal, so there is that factor as well.

Shower thought: As the quality of photo and video progresses, the fewer UFOs are documented.

Aliens are demons. Don't fall for the End Times deception. Repent and turn to Christ Jesus.

Or you could just go back to

Seriously, why hasn't this been directly correlated yet? UFO reports are heavily mixed with 'alien abduction' cases; typically an 'abduction' goes hand in hand with a UFO being reported.

Dollars to donuts it is ye olde CIA MKUltra.

2, and 2 youtube..damn, i am just drinking a beer and eating some german pretzels, its good germany is in need of selling their shit, so they are dropping some prices in good stuff

i think i am going to have a beer too, i've been awake for 36 hours now. we don't get shit from germany where i live. german pretzels sound really tasty.

Also teslas papers were confiscated after his death.

spoopy

good stuff, sea salt, natural feels to it, not like the chem loaded "munchies" but, damn, get some rest, or yes, beer

Earth is flat and alien shit is disinfo. Fuck off with this shit

Listen here larp fag...

describe to me in detail the nature of the kaluza klein modes produced by these extra dimensions???

In short, you are speaking with a phd in theoretical physics and you will stop shitting up my board with your fucking stupidity...

fuck off... you might as well be talking about hamster wheels to an engineer...

not tired, accidentally took two of my room mates ADHD pills the other night while half asleep, thinking they were my tylenol capsules. tried to sleep earlier, but woke up after about an hour and a half because of a really fucked up dream that was really painful inside the dream. all we have around me is pic related and then shittier pretzels

christ could these things get any more clumsily verbose

butthurt establishment fag, many things are discovered in practice, before they are understood fully in theory, like fire, and electricity

those look ok, ahh so you re juiced up, thats the explanation

The answer to your question is as follows:

-you have to red pill the normies... to finally get disclosure WE must meme the living fuck out of all aylium/skunk works/mars mission/future tech talk put out by the administration... this is literally a redpill meme battle on our end. Trump can only do so much...

-Push "covfefe" to balls deep level. This word is antediluvian in origin and once it spreads to every blue pilled fucking matrix battery on earth, then we can prep the world for disclosure of ancient advanced civilizations...

-Push hard as fuck everything related to antarctica... this is going to be more important than most people realize... antarctica, antarctica, antarctica...

-support, meme, and twat everything that trump says related to tech, mars, nasa (fuck off it doesnt even matter), antarctica, planet x, covfefe, and all other disclosure related topics... meme than hard as fuck...

this is how it must be done... consider the following... the entirety of pizzagate was fed to us and we disbursed it... nobody would have paid attention if it wasn't for us... THIS is our role... we are the fucking normie fluffers... we are the useful idiots, we prep the masses, we spread the word, we make it familiar, we make it normal, we relieve the fear...

no your role and fucking shill balls deep any and all matters produced by the administration that pertains to disclosure...

that is your answer!

post your aliean boipucci
then i might think about it..
personally, i expect something like this pic related

> I believe everything I am told
> I have 0 curiosity therefore I do mot need imagination and/or speculation to fulfill my cog duties

live a little

it is the explanation. it was interesting at first, just wish i could sleep now. i think i'm in every fucking alien and ufo thread on every board atm. i also wish i could eat something. oh well. beer has calories at least

What was the protocol for seeing an ET?

>Brezel

how'd you get this pic of me? taping my blinds together and then to the wall now

the memes keep leaking into reality,

explain that with your (((kiklein modes)))crack is whack, luckily i am not much of a stimulant man myself, enough in my brain already, thats why i am drunk 24/7

forgot my larping flag was on

I am the UN now

inb4 photos showing that overlapping with seismic activity and underground COG tunnels

>Top 20 states with the highest number of UFO reports
>only 17 states shown
>most states have the same or similar average number of reports
The only ones that seem anomalously high are Washington, Arizona and Oregon. Texas is much lower than average as well.

kek, but about the thread hehe, maybe california is the most visited UFO state because the san francisco fault is really about to blow and they are monitoring it

if that were true, then yellowstone being relatively unwatched, could mean its safe for now

This, also Oregon.

the government doesnt control populations it only prevents any failures to identify persons in society. ex. you have a history of drugs on your record and it doesnt change nthe fact that your buddy put that drug in your car. the government will be biased and doesnt care about making you safe. there college graduates that unemployed after getting 20,000$ in debt you want to blame the government instead of the school system,

>The RAF was 'overruled at the highest level' and told to ignore the strange bright lights - which flashed red, blue and white - despite the fact several witnesses also spotted it.

Kek

Ever notice how black people are never abducted? So dumb aliens don't even want to study them. BAKA