Had a hard life being ugly

Why didn't people tell me beforehand that being physically gifted and neurotypical actually mattered more than any diploma?

I crashed hard because of beng unattractive and all around autisic, as a direct consequence of rejection.

It hurts, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtu.be/Aq3F8KHFx3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reeeee

go out and look at other people who are couples. You'll soon realize you're better off than you initially thought.

Learn to smile with your eyes, OP.

Tough luck. Fuck you.

Learn to shut the fuck up.

Just be yourself

Is that a pic of yourself?

You don't look bad.

Either get really rich or lower your standards
also this
kys
Kys twice

Fat lipped nigger confirmed

special snowflake detected

I'm fucking godlike and my life sucks more than yours. Stop bitching.

isn't that why i bullied you? i can get anything i want with my looks it's ridiculous senpai

Must be hard being an uglyfag. Not going to lie I feel bad for you

>fat fuck
>speak as I like
>never have an issue getting laid, dating, or having female company

You're boring, dumb, or just useless as a human being. Sorry for fucking while you're busy being a sad cunt.

apparently there's an issue with you not having kids though, what's wrong with you?

Your problems are solvable. His aren't.

You're so fucking clever. Look at you.

You are not a victim. Do better or quit, it's your choice not a decision forced on you.

You can get a baseball bat to the side of the head.

You look like a fucking vampire.

i typically don't though. don't worry most of the women in my league are high maintenance freaks anyway you're not missing out on much.

He probably wants to torture you to death. Don't be a fucking idiot , your pity is not welcomed.

How is that clever? You want clever? How about you go steal some more KFC rations you greasy chababa lipped ape

How big is your dick?

You can't fix boring or dumb either.

Same, OP. I'm a 5'6" babyfaced manlet, and literally no one respects me because I'm not conventionally attractive the way that a man ought to be. I'd take being 6'2", manly and poor over being a tiny affluent manlet beta.

I'm not missing out on anything , fagboy. Change your tone or i'll rearrange your face to look like a Picasso.

That's very fucking clever. You get first prize.

is the pirate flag supposed to be a sign to abandon ship? are there still people trying to save Sup Forums?

>tfw bean
>know some really ugly beans
>they're always chasing after white women
>tfw not butt ugly enough to not attract a qt castiza

You shouldn't be surprised as a non-white when a white doesn't find you attractive, I always figured every race and ethnic group will attract their own. I mean its only natural, for some reason I don't find Scandinavian women very attractive at all but I won't chastise a Scandinavian man for being attracted to their own women.

As for me personally, I like other beans or even Iberian looking women, makes sense since I have Spanish and Basque in me.

Gee , i bet you're all sunshine and rainbows. I would trust you with my kids desu senpai.

It's a sign that says i only believe in self interest.

Fucking bitches is not even what matters. Power in the world is what matter

no its not. youre either not godlike, did some really dumb shit and everyone in your area hates you (which can still be fixed by moving elsewhere), or just biased: you probably think your otherwise great life by his standards is "shit," when its a little bitchy excuse for slightly bad

Looking to Sup Forums for validation...

Looking outside yourself for validation ....

Worrying about what others may or may not think if you...

Grow the fuck up and focus on yourself; that's all you have control over.

Being a 5'6" babyfaced manlet holds you back more than being poor.

Then why are niggers usually attracted to White women exclusively?

that's pretty normal isn't it?

PUAhater/Lookism.net Incel detected.

Plastic surgery. I got my jew nose fixed and im swimming in pussy now.

Tried and trusted method. Just be yourself bro

Of corse it's not him, that's one of those faggy male models that roasties love

God is the only thing that matters.

When you're at the bottom of the totem pole, violent and border line retarded, I imagine that you're more susceptible to kike indoctrination. Also, have you SEEN nigger women?

I'm really skinny too. Anorexic skinny. I gotta be honest, I think it's better being a fat shit than skinny like me (180cm, 55kg).

is this soft disclosure? I don't believe you're human.

It almost seems like everyone can be happy no matter what. But remember kids : the universe is just random meaningless bullshit.

And this is Sup Forums related because...

I take the bus to my college and sometimes I pause to stare out the window.. 99% of people I see in NYC manhattan, crowded as fuck, are so fucking ugly that it hurts to look.

The few hot girls and guys around are an extreme minority.

Suck it up and start killing hookers. That's what you guys do over here.

report it and don't forget to sage!

tripfagging on Sup Forums in the summer. fucking classic.

You are a failure making the most pathetic excuses a man can ever make for failing in life

I wasn't pretty enough

Seriously kill yourself

Never to late to be less degenerate. Leave Sup Forums forever and go to /fit/

Example of media distortion right here.

It does , i bet you're feeling pretty resentful and unloved aren't you? Don't you just feel like hurting something helpless and innocent?

Call it catharsis.

two options for you:

1. Man up, carry the burden of being ugly and try to find happiness in this cruel world

2. Kill yourself

There are really no other options

if it helps, I was handsome but now I am getting old, women are not so nice to me anymore and even if there's an initial spark it gets fucked real quickly

learn to make yourself happy, that way you won't rely on anyone else

yes it is nice not being alone, so is being rich that doesn't mean all of us will have someone too look after or become rich in life

It's not. Do you care about anyone other than yourself?

>911
This user Kant be wrong

I get called handsome, but I have a feeling it's not in the masculine way women want to fuck. I have a feeling it's a large percentage personality and social status.

If you have neither of those, make female friends and learn to be sub.

yes but i think that can still be within my self interest

well looks like you figured out how to get duubs

are you me? i also crashed because i thought grades were the only important thing in life at detriment to my social skills and making friends. i blame my parents.

All you have to do is exercise and learn how to fix cars, hunt animals, and work hard.

Fuck it really is easier than you think.

Do you have friends? people you share things with?

People you are willing to sacrifice your time and energy for?

blame yourself. or learn from it and change. but don't get sucked into the victim mentality.

Why would I do that? I'd hurt myself before I hurt anyone else. lol

idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE

It took centuries but now we're evolving

yes but i see those relationships as to my advantage. i don't befriend people who i don't think i can gain something from, but usually it's not a material advantage that i'm looking for anyway so it's not a big problem.

Don't worry about it kid.

You look like s cross between Dylan Klebold and Anton Chigurh

Are they disposable to you? do you care if they get hurt? or if you hurt them?

Ive been called an 8/10. Trust me when i say its worse to be autistic AND good looking. I get myself deep into normiehood just to suprise sperg out. Atleast people that can handle the weird will approach you.

I'm pretty sure that's not him.

i care to the extent that it might damage any future yield from the relationship. i don't think that the people i know are special in any sense. special to me because they are part of my life. if my girlfriend wanted to walk out the door i would be able to pick up another shortly.

You're quirky and introverted , must be hell. I feel for you user.

No that's definitely straight from a scene of no country for old men

Would you hurt them for fun or profit?

I meant OP's pic.

i can be a bully sometimes but no i don't think i would do that. maybe i'm not as completely self interested as you are.

O right

Maybe not but still. It's like all introvert autist potential killers have a certain look to them even screenwriters know to make their serial killer characters look a certain way

Who said anything about me? i love the people around me. I'm a good man.

well i assumed you would be posting under a flag that represents something you believe

Yes , they look like Amud Neanderthals. And you mean school shooters not serial killers.

But that's no fun.

I'm the same dude. I resented socializing and parties because I thought they were trivial bullshit. My parents kept telling me that friends are useless, when networking has a lot of benefits during your prime years.

Can't blame them, they were asocial as fuck themselves.

>but don't get sucked into the victim mentality

It's hard not to. I weighed 44kg in highschool, and it did have it's toll on me.

>neurotypical
Why are you using SJW terms? "Neurotypical" is basically "cis" for autists.

alright man later

Serial killers too. Really you could just say mass killers spree shooters go all at once serial killers do slowly over time but still both fit a similar profile

that dude died of a heart attack after lots of steroids

That guy looks Germanic af, alas, he is not pure but a tare, you can tell by his nose

youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q

He's a true 99 or 98 percenter, image how God-like the 100% pure image looks like

Wait look like Neanderthals? Never heard this angle before why might mass killers be linked to Neanderthals in looks?

That's you on the pic? you don't look half bad kid. I really don't see the problem here.

Later.

Imagine* how

This, I'm a little 5'6 130 pound Nordic (feminine looking) manlet, I get treated like shit by most people at first encounters but once people get to know me they usually like me, but before then I am perceived as a little shit parasite and get treated as such.

No they don't. Serial killers are sadists , Thals are not sadists. You have to push thals until they snap youtu.be/Aq3F8KHFx3E