I go check Google News to see if they actually have anything on O'Keefe's CNN video. Of course there is nothing...

I go check Google News to see if they actually have anything on O'Keefe's CNN video. Of course there is nothing, but Google changed it's format, just today. Distraction for normies looking for the video? The timing is on.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M2CXp
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it might be mentioned here, but nope. Nothing.
archive.is/M2CXp

msm covering up its own lies.

what else is new

drastic step though, no?

well they are going to easily claim that since he was a producer for their health department he has nothing to do with politics.

granted hes a supervising producer, and these people likely sit in on meetings with other producers, the point is that CNN still has plausible deniability in the matter.

Dont get me wrong, CNN needs to burn. But sadly the normies just don't get it like we do.

Dude

It's being censored on Sup Forums too, somehow

I don't know how to explain it. Threads start in a continuous stream throughout the days but it seems so, so, so fishy - Sup Forums collectively was losing its shit about this in the first hour, and then - bam.

Everything just vanished... like 80% - 90% of those threads.
Idk.

Attached is a good reddit post, too. Extremely clear mod censorship
youtube video has been #1 trending ALL day

6 hours ago, it was at 1.5M views

Right now, it is at 1.5M views....

extremely, extremely shady.

>youtube video has been #1 trending ALL day
I have heard many people claim this and each time I tried to verify but failed.

how do you know it was #1 trending all day?

Twitter never showed it on the top 10 the 4 or 5 times I had checked

I saw it on Facebook

It's #2 on youtube when I check it

oh. I didnt check those two.

Apparantly today was some bullshit ptsd awareness day and some even gayer 'sunglasses day' or some bs. Thats what i remember being popular on twitter when i checked

That's why I always start with T_D before pol. I'm not sure what the mods want to do here, but it's not favoring pol's base, that's for sure.

actually, it was on the top trending list (there's a tab to click) but it wasn't #1, not when I was there

8 on youtube of course

let me take a guess at the top trendings on youtube:
>8 things that may mean your boyfriend is cheating on you

>top 10 makeup accessories for trannies

>20 car cleaning tips professions dont want you to know

>the challenge
or a twist on that:
>The try not to challenge

based leaf,
based

You need to leave and never come back

It was #1 when I looked at it, or at least that's what YouTube said it was.
You know how YouTube is.

>Important content confined to a single narrow column
>Tons of wasted white space, a strain on the eyes
>Looks worse the larger your monitor is
>Nothing jumps out of the page, no main point for the eye to focus on
You'd think that with all the engineers they hire, Google would be able to afford at least one graphic designer.
Or maybe they're just all busy drawing Google Doodles of muslims and trannies holding hands.

Nope. I'm staying put right here and promoting the innards out of /r/The_Donald and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
Also, egas to your post. You don't know what that means yet, but you will.

Thank you for making this thread. I have this Google newsstand app that's pretty good for getting my day to day. I woke up and browsed through it, everything is 6-7 days old. Not one single new article. I was wondering wtf was going on. Also, knew about the cnn shit fest. I haven't heard one damn thing.. what the fuck is going on

I know what these two words mean... uncertain of what they mean together

>what the fuck is going on
Precisely what we've been saying has been going on for decades, only they're getting caught, and sloppy.

What have i missed, fellas? I've been at work all day, gonna need a rundown gestalt, what's this video, lads?

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

How fucking new are you dude

There were easily 30 threads going simultaneously for 10+ hours straight as soon as that video dropped.

The mods are finally doing their fucking job and deleting the massive spamfest of it.

If you want to infinitely shitpost about it make a Fake News General.

everytime a story will be artificially pushed by spastic retards from the internet, the MSM will ignore it
fucking retards ruin every good thing

Number 3 on trending on YouTube at the moment, I'll keep checking through the day

Me too

Really