Are Kurdish fighters a meme?

Have they literally done anything to halt/scare the advancement of ISIS compared to other fighters? Or are they hyped up cause "muh female soldiers" even though they haven't done shit like Boudica or Joan of Arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/
thestar.co.uk/news/terrified-residents-warn-another-spital-hill-attack-is-imminent-as-gang-war-intensifies-1-8610152
youtu.be/9gQAEDpBapA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Publicity stunt.

I think so. They don't seem to do a whole lot of fighting. They get gibs from western countries for being good commies and sending pictures of their women wearing camo.

Pretty women fighting off ISIS sounds too much like what our pussy hat wearing retards would want to hear to be the truth.

I guess it's so. Shame. Thought they at least did some fighting, but from what I heard they haven't done shit all except pose for cameras with guns and camo.

>haven't done shit all except pose for cameras with guns and camo.
You can tell those in the pictures have been selected for their looks, at least it makes good PR.
And yes, women are useless in combat, those that get caught in the middle of a fight would not want to stay there and risk getting captured by ISIS. It wouldn't make sense to risk giving ISIS such easy propaganda material.

Propaganda.

Also Joan of Arc was a glorified cheerleader.

I also like watching BDSM on ISIS's beheading videos

kek

>believing the k*rds

Not even once

They've done more than literally every single "refugee" combined, so I'm not gonna start hating on them.

>using a VSS when you could use a Kar98k

K*rds are taking Raqqa faster than US/iraq are taking Mosul.

Regarding the females soldiers...Just a few snipers They are porpaganda machines (west journalists love them) and comfort women.

(((k*rds)))
the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/

kurds are subhumans just like other muslims

they have been fighting a drug war against somalians in my city recently

what has this country become

>(((taking)))

Why didn't you post the webm?

Raqqa is also WAY FUCKING SMALLER than Mosul, before the war Mosul population was 1.8 million while Raqqa was 220,000

Also, US is bringing more airstrikes on Raqqa because they didnt want to help the Shiite militiamen wrt to Mosul

What city is that?

No, just useful idiots fighting for a promise that their backers have no intention of keeping. Probably because we all know they've betrayed every one of their host nations to enemy invaders since the Babylon Empire. Like Jews but not as good with money.

>Also Joan of Arc was a glorified cheerleader.
britbong spotted

HNNNNNNNNNG

Boudica was a shitter

wew

Yes, taking, not liberating.
They problably use that shithole to be the capital of their rojava bullshit

thestar.co.uk/news/terrified-residents-warn-another-spital-hill-attack-is-imminent-as-gang-war-intensifies-1-8610152

was getting hit in the eye with the scope part of her plan?

though it looked like it was 9mm that hit the wall so she probably would have been fine

How bad is your aim when you hit the wall behind you?

Staged as fuck

>implying ISIS is real and not some faggots paid by kikes from america to make news

PLEASE FUCK ME

Sheffield, I am actually very surprised. When did these people end up there? I've been there a decade ago and it wasn't all that bad.

Your retarded. The Kurds are made up a variety of militias, which some claim mossad is behind isis.

Kurdish fighters are aligned with SDF (Syrian Democratic Forces)
The SDF share many fronts with ISIS. But do not actively engage.
>mfw I don't understand
ISIS and SDF are supported by USA and Israel.
This is why Trump got BTFO when he gave intel regarding ISIS (which he got front Israel) over to Russia (since Russia would attack ISIS to help Based Assad.

it's a constant influx from any shithole of the world, just like the other major cities

there are a number of areas where you won't see another white person

>assault flip flops

How has Dier Ezzor been able to hold out so long?

go to /sg/ and ask

She's cute.

They hold airfield and ISIS simply doesn't find the place worthwhile enough to storm them since there's no way Assad will get and supply enough soldiers there to start offensive out of it.

>your retarded
>your
You tried, faggot. It would figure someone with that flag would be slurping kike cock.

The deal with Kurds is kinda weird. During the first year of ISIS(meaning of course when they got land in the area) they were the only ones that managed to halt them even though they suffered heavy casualties. As the Burger official said many times before, it's not that the Kurds are some ramboshit fighters it's just that they are the only capable one in the area. To understand what I mean the Iraqie army is a meme and the Syrian army is pretty much Russian army with more hair. Since the Americans couldn't afford to deploy boots in the area for many reasons they decided to use them. That's why Trump gave them weapons. With the current politics Burgers think the only viable solution to stabilize the area under Burger control is to create a Kurdish state. Keep in mind that North Iran also has a huge Kurdish minority so they can even use them later to distabilize Iran. Long story short Kurds right now are the best thing that happened to nato for the simple reason that without them the north middle east would be a Russian playground.

partly propaganda although they did fight like hell.

They're not some sort of ultimate saviour type of shit but they did held ISIS off. Credit where credit is due

Didn't they hold off ISIS in Kobani with when they were way outnumbered? 3 thousand to 9 thousand.

He's kind of right though, Joan of Arc was literally a mascot.

Gee that's a mighty strange angle for that debris cloud.

But that's not their aim, user. They only defend their own areas, minding their own business without trying to police the rest world. And to me, that's itself is based.

They attack ISIS in non kurdish areas only after the they are asked so by the natives and only after training the locals so they can defend themselves. That's why they didn't want to go for Raqqa at first, since it's not kurdish.

And they preferred to die in Kobani than to be captured by ISIS. I like'em.

youtu.be/9gQAEDpBapA

They are dogs that kurdify everything they touch
Stop whitewashing them

>doesn't know what cratering is
Have you never shot a firearm? Change your flag you fucking moron

>Gee that's a mighty strange angle for that debris cloud.

It looks like the bullet hit the other side of the wall, coming up from the street level. It looks like it was just a random shot that happened to hit near her.

This is what the Japanese told me a Kurdish sniper looks like.

>Assuming that a Japanese autist that drew it ever goes outside or knows what a Kurd looks like.