In 100 years. Our children's children will be living in hell on earth

>tfw our white brothers and sisters will be a minority in their own countries and will be living in a hellish nightmare

I want to bathe in a nuclear mushroom cloud. Please just let it end. I want the greatest of all happenings right now. Please Jesus, release me from this misery.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>At least we're not speaking German.

The way things are going i am pretty sure our children will not even have children

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I imagine some great white awakening will happen before then, at the rate things are going in the world. Just have 4+ white kids and teach them well, user. That is the most important thing we can all do.

THIS. I probably wont even have children. I want to but I'm a 23 yo virgin. Even if I do my white descendants will be hunted down by non-whites and targeted by Jews.

nope it's late to just out breed

even if you have 4 children
one of them will be gay
two will not want to have child
and the other will most likely race mix

so your whole retarded idea of just keep popping kids is not gonna work

>amerishartlet
you will be a minority by 2020

That's the nihilistic pessimism showing. Have 8 if four won't be enough. You seem to forget something whites are a race of warriors, we are tolerant and quite possibly too forgiving but there has rarely been a single point in history where white people have not been kicking someone's ass and when we ran out of foreign ass to kick we fought among ourselves. But always when faced with a foreign enemy we have fought them as brothers, Francophone, Anglo, Aryan, Mediterranean, and Iberian always and the Slavs and Nords on occasion as well.

To save oneself we must save ourselves. Individualism has failed in the modern age.

>Individualism has failed in the modern age.
Exactly, if you look at our enemies all of them are collectivist. They all have a religion, culture, genes to unite them. Jews are so dangerous because they have that tribal mentality. Muslims as well with their religion are a dangerous foe. Meanwhile Whites are too individualistic and thus too self-centered and arrogant to unite. There isn't a sense of community or kinship among Whites. Bob's family does there thing while Joe's family does another. It left us to divided to defend.

Not if we do something to stop it.

Humans won't exist in 100 years.

i unironically believe that the 100 most populous cities worldwide should each have a single nuclear warhead detonated above them.

The nuclear fallout would make the areas impassible for around 2 weeks, and uninhabitable for no more than 10 years (yes, this is true for modern day nuclear weapons)

this would drop the would population by around a factor of a sixth or so.

and to continue this train of thought, every 100-200 years or so the same strategy should be repeated until mankind has found a proper way to either
A) populate another celestial body
or
B) get our shit under control with the population growth. (im looking at you, gibmes. The problem isn't the educated wealthy people, its the gibmes that keep producing 3-4 times the children they should be producing, none of which actually contribute to society)

To avoid that very thing I am headed to brazil, colombia, etc and assimilating. I found out I might be a quarter hispanic. And 1/16 dindu.So I may as well. So for the sake of my progeny if the white race dies and the purity of the white race if the white race triumphs, I am self deporting to Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil and marrying a woman there and allow myself to be assimilated. And as for my kids should only take 1-2 generations to be hispanic. My bloodline will live on in the hispanic race long after (((they))) eliminate the white race, first by mixing, and eventually actual genocide.

I am getting alot of Jordan Peterson vibe from you.

but your a missing something, we are not the warriors we used to be. we have been castrated by our own women.
we are a generation of bastards raised by single moms. we have already reached a point where our enemies are just walking into our countries and raping our sisters and children. the demographic tide has already began.
you cant sort yourself out when you are surrounded by degeneracy and destruction.

What are we trying save again ?
the western civilization that hates white men and forces men to pay child support alimony and welfare ?
or are we trying to save no fault divorce, fast track divorce, homosexuality and other degeneracy ?
or are we trying to save the degenerate women who dress like whores start sucking cock since grade school and cheat on you and want open borders ?

call me nihilist, pessimist or black pilled but i consider myself realist.

This

yeah but we still got fight m8

America was never a white country stupid cunts.

If you wanna be white, go be at Europe.
America is the land of immigrants.

Don't worry civil war will probably happen well before that happens.

>t ahmed

>America was never a white country stupid cunts.
>America is the land of immigrants.
First of all this implies that the first immigrants to America weren't white. they were.

also there was a moment there it was pretty white overall

I mean, whitey literally owned all of the black people and murdered any of the natives they came across

nokids here. glhf everyone.

Get a 23andme test to be sure. It's a safe plan because the jews don't care about South America but you'd be abandoning the front line.

I see the white community becoming smaller but more cohesive, able to react to outside threats more effectively

Sorry man but you asked for it

Sounds fun.

Also did you see the anti sharia marches in over 30 cities across the US or especially the Anti sharia protests in the UK ?

In the UK it got really heated but the maintream media is in blackout mode because they wouldn't want everyone to see images of an entire city street full of so many people that the police had no power over them now that might make people realize the true power they have and the media will never show this. Go on youtube and search anti sharia uk and you will see the true power we the people have.

Don't worry user people are waking up and it's your duty to play your part by red pilling anyone you can so they can red pill others and so on and the effect will multiply and before you know it the entirre world will be redpilled every bit counts and you need to play your bit even if it's small it all counts. Revolution really does start at home and wars are won with hearts and minds so get out there and red pill as many people as you can.

>minority in their own country
Hah, you watch too much fake news. There is no country in Europe that has more than 10% non whites (England not counted, but they ain't relevant).

>Jesus save me
How can a border-hating Commie on a stick save ya?

Shill brainlet post but I'll bite:

>America was never a white country stupid cunts.

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
America was founded by European settlers and colonists for Europeans.

>If you wanna be white, go be at Europe.
Unfortunately Europe is falling and will go through a violent period in a few years between the muslim foreigners and weak natives. Europe is mostly a leftist totalitarian shithole now.

>America is the land of immigrants.
Not since the early 1900s but at that point it was mostly European migration. Only after 1950s did it open up to everyone

Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis

Neo-Eugenics

CRISPR

we dont nuke earth untill our numbers fall dramatically.
Even with 100 million whites standing, we are legion, we will be capable of warmongering and killing billions of subhumans.

>eu
OK schlomo

Dmt is real so after we die in this life we will be apart of everyones elses as long as we dont turn into cells again

>being this much of a defeatist faggot

The globalists are basically done. Their power has peaked. They just haven't gotten the memo yet.
People are waking up everywhere by the millions and pretty soon we will become the mainstream and seen as years ahead of our time.

Do not have kids. Die in a war. There will be enough of those to go around for everyone soon.

big deal. for most of human history, people have lived in hell on earth. the current times we live in are a rare exception, and in many parts of the world, people never stopped living in hell on earth. it's just the sad, sad way of things.

though yeah, i'd like nukes to light up the sky, too. i think it'd be a blast, no pun intended.

If u srsly want death, then u got nothing to lose and could as well and better give racewar a chance.
I bet thats also fun.
I also bet whites would win. Eeeeeeasily.

that would not happen if Nazis win. but fucking yanks and europeans are cucks.

Can't wait desu
Couldn't give less of a shit about the white race, and I say this as a white person myself.

Know you this, that God cares more than you. And God is more angry than you. And God is more sorrowful than you. God cares more than you do. Trust God. When you understand it, great will be the reward of it.

You sure showed him with that sizzling thumbnail.

Why are you so concerned? Everything has to end, it is natural - a generation later, a generation earlier, who cares. Life will go on long after humans are gone, the universe doesn't care. We are just another species, like dinosaurs.

The youngest american population up to 18 years old, whites are already a minority.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO
ITS ALL OVER
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Mexico existing without Europe
Hmm, really makes me think.