Realistically how do we fix Mexico, Sup Forums?

Realistically how do we fix Mexico, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glass it.

Remove all the Mexicans and replace them with a respectable people.

same as getting a dog fixed

Federal legalization of marijuana, supporting/protecting anti-corruption politicians, working with Mexican Police forces to combat cartels under US guidance and supervision, make stiffer laws against corrupt officials, and help develop and progress Mexico whilst sending illegal immigrants back. Then all will be well with the world.

nuke all south Mex

Stop influencing them with CIA funds already, cartels will eventually die out due to not being able to fund themselves solely through mexican demand

seems reasonable to me

Maybe an incredibly long and tall structure along the border with some kind of retainer. It would definitely help the economy and with better economic growth comes prosperity.

By building a wall

kill it with fire

Even if you legalize pot in the usa and mexico it is still cheaper to produce it and sell it on the streets. In colorado they still are peddling weed because the price for the "legal" weed is still much more than the "illegal" weed

This. Drug Cartels have absolutely 0 way to sustain without the cia

build a wall around it

Don't know don't care. That's Mexico's problem, not mine or yours. Fuck them.

fix your country, it will happen once the real owners of america are not corrupt, or do you really think mexico would be like this if the jews havent taken over the west? such a strong nation would never allow their neighbor to go to shit.

That's exactly right, but the only reason for blackmarket weed is because the laws restrain a free market for cannabis for the other 43 states. Open up the valve and more will flow. Then all of the blackmarket weed will be legal and then the prices will inevitably drop due to supply and demand.

Oh fuck you, fix your own problems while we fix ours, don't beg another nation to help you, now hurry up and call your underclass out of our country and wage the damn revolucion so I can stop calling ice on the new neighbors.

its not begging, its just a fact that most countries are enslaved by you(((them))), funny how you guys think you are the only victims of the jew, but its ok, i never expected most here to be able to think beyond "muh white" and i never expected a bunch of feminized faggots to save the west.

I certainly agree we should assist you. But not by throwing money at you. We're having rough times ourselves. But you along with your community have got to make the effort to make your society better.

I think kill all shitskins and let the white conquistadors live.

we dont need any help just get politicians that dont support terrorism and corrupt politicians, i supported trump because clinton is known to have fucked with mexico.

>kinks
literally every woman likes those things you vapid whore

not gonna lie i'd let her suck my dick though

fpbp

fuck mexicants they are as gross, ugly and smelly as the negroid

As the late great tater salad once said," Kill 'em all, fix it up to look like Virgina. Then flip it."

>working with Mexican Police forces to combat cartels under US guidance and supervision
No
Bushy offered to lend the Mexican president tens of thousands of US military personnel back in 2002 to erradicate the cartel scum in Mexico for good
He turned Bushy down
They deserve what they are

>Le CIA still funds the cartels meme
Confirmed for bluepilled nigger
CIA left yet cartels completely in the early 90's, they are 100% self perpetuating and have been for decades

>bush a nwo globalist shill
>he was actually going to make mexico great again

come on guys, i know you arent fully retarded, think mroe.

>Finding that attractive
Get out of my country shitskinlover
go be with the Anglos where you belong

dont lie cuck.

>Bush Jr
>NWO
You're funny
Daddy busy is and will always be the only bush to be in the NWO
Go snort your bluepilled ignorance up your nose yah mocha faggot donkey lover

>Working hard
>kill comunist
>kill corrupts
Keep working & don't break the law

>Bushy offered to lend the Mexican president tens of thousands of US military personnel back in 2002 to erradicate the cartel scum in Mexico for good

I'm pretty sure Illuminati-Bushy didn't offer those personnel out of the kindness of his heart. Remember that his dad wanted to unite all of North America as some kind of globalist superregion.

It's not mine to fix. We have our own shit to fix

>desperately pretending he wouldnt let her suck his dick
just cuz id let her suck my dick doesn't mean i wouldn't get her deported after
unless she agrees to be my sex slave ofc

I was thinking the same. Replace Mexicans with Japanese

Very advanced high tech society
Less violent than current inhabitants
Could respect our borders.
Could actually do something with the land.
Strengthen the economy and defense of this side of the world.

Probably sure there would be a million more positives

>Realistically how do we fix Mexico, Sup Forums?
Exhaustive nuclear testing.

That's what we're doing. Inch by Inch.

Japs killed 100 M of Chinese, they dont have honor.

Bushy was never about the whole globalist nwo bullshit
He legitimately wanted to just help the country and make things better
Unfortunately for him the Jews decided his presidency would be the one to suffer 9/11 and the Patriot act and after that his hands were tied from any thought of help or control over his own government
Anyone who dislikes him knows absolutely nothing about him and is just a bluepilled cuck who ate up leftists propaganda pushed on the entire planet for his entire presidency about how he was some evil oil thief
The only bush like Daddy is the youngest and he's an investment banker

Honestly, it would have been better if the United States had kept Mexico as territory after we conquered it when Mexico City was invaded. If the United States controlled Mexico things would be much better today. It is too large of a territory to be government by spics.

Conquer it for the White Man. Push all the savages back past the Panama canal so we can build a shorter wall.

I wouldn't
You can be a degenerate but don't try to pretend that you can speak for other people spicfucker
You'll hang first because traitors are at the top of the list faggot

I think let live 50 M of white conquistadors and let get in 100 M of Germans and British. the mestizos and indios must be gas

mexico needs a 2nd amendment

they still want to do it, there was in one of leaked emails some dude saying that it might be necessary to annex mexico if their enemies united or some shit, i for once dont want to become the personal killer of the jew and id rather still be building its furniture.

"its not his fault guys, the jews forced him"
he had the choice to come out with the true and die but he went to the path of evil, you always have a another option.

>Panama canal
I've always hated that name
Americans built that canal, 13 died doing so
It's ours and the idea that it has anything to do with Panama past location is a slap in the face

>British
No
Fuck those race traitor cucks, they're staying on their island and we aren't going to give them shit

>Nazi flaag
>Weebshitter who has never lived around Slants before

Checks out alright.

Though there is still a black market, prices stabilized after the dispensaries opened. Before them the market was mainly swag and mids with the occasional decent shit hyped up as dro at an insane mark up. Now, dro is the standard with standard pricing for non-friend contacts, better if known. Can't find swag or mids for shit.
>Down side: no cheap as fuck weed
>Up side: good weed at a standard rate, no buying from cholos. Buy american produce in an american market.
t. someone that can't smoke anymore but loves the free market effect

you are one edgy faggot
you know "day of the rope" is absolutely never going to happen right?
i mean if you're betting your livelihood on it happening you might as well kill yourself because i guarantee you it wont

You dumbass.

>Weeaboo
>Nazi flag
I can smell you from here and it's not the shit in my toilet

Stop CIA funding of the cartels

can we atleast do it to ((them))?

>He thinks the CIA and other american agencies are not morally corrupt
If you think the bottom of the iceberg was the failed fast and furious operation then you're fucking delusional

>all that degeneracy
>still prefers missionary

This woman hates Mexico, and wants a nice white anglo saxon protestant to seed her and make her their devoted wife.

there's not going to be any jewish cleansing either
only bet for any sane man to do is raise a red pilled family and try to thrive under the system

because the system isn't going to go away

The problem with Mexico is Mexicans. If we removed removed cartels, the corrupt government officials and all the rest, more would just take their place. It's the same thing with Africa.

thats the plan but its nice to dream for more

>devoted wife
don't even think about it you thirsty mofo
she wouldn't list all those things if she wasn't a cock carousel proffessional

Huitzilopochtli has a great thirst. When quenched, Mexico will find peace, for a time.

>The problem with Mexico is Mexicans

Hmm.

Second American-Mexican war

time to take Mexico City again.

I lold

why do you hate indios mexibro?

Mexico is rich with natural resources why would you nuke it?

>hispanic
>mexishit
Same thing

he probably only hates the ones who wont join the rest of us in the modern world, i certainly dislike how they are allowed special rules, just like mudslims in europe.

Because it's filled with dirty Mexicans. I thought that was obvious.

All Mexicans are Hispanic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

>if she wasn't a cock carousel proffessional
....forced into degeneracy by beaner sexlord

There are less destructive ways of going about things.