Trump doesn't let us down, his mentall illnes gives us some laughs at least every 2-3 days

Trump doesn't let us down, his mentall illnes gives us some laughs at least every 2-3 days.
he is not even right wing, you burgers are really the dumbest fucks out there.

Enjoy the next 8 years sweetie

>hiding behind a flag

That's not a nice thing to say. He tries. The problem is that books hurt his brain. He can't help that he was born mentally... otherly abled.

Why is Merkel negotiating about TTIP again?

>he is not even right wing
Neither are we

You're envy is appreciated.

>we

however it doesn't even matter where he stands because it is obvious that he has a narcissistic personality disorder, your president is mentally ill and everyone with an IQ above 90 knows it.

>everyone
>this much projection

Not surprising. Clearly there's some mass delusion going on. You guys have been wrong about a lot lately. Maybe you guys should get yourselves checked out.

It's weird as hell looking at Trump's pre-political activities now

No wonder the liberals are shell shocked. They got beaten by an entertainer.

schizophrenia isn't far away for you my friend.

>more projection

Sorry you're just going to have to wait it out in your safe space for the next 8 years. Enjoy it. I know i will.

>mentall illnes

That's funny coming from you SJW freaks.

>he is not even right wing

He is right compared to the loony democrats and GOP cuckservatives, just for not wanting to destroy America's borders.

Shit card, it can't even protect itself from immediately being wiped off the board by a spell or trap.

God, YGO has become a clusterfuck.

and that is the point of you poor trump losers, you just want to piss liberals off.
trump is the king of all you losers that got rejected from society.

there were many more republican choices but you wanted the meme.

>there were many more republican choices

You completely failed to name any.

>you just want to piss liberals off.

No. Trump is going to save america.

But even if he fails... making you insufferable faggots shit your pants every week is a nice consolation prize.

Considering everything that has happened with trump; him being a hypocrite lying ass who seems to always point the blame to another entity or individual. Doesn't that make you think that heal be dumb and hypocritical enough to actually make the same mistake as Hilary .You know the one where she sent classified emails on her private sever.

someone should hack trump's emails

i just have a good laugh, he is entertaining, it is the dumb voters that amaze me.

their his bitches

Amazement is a sign of ignorance, not knowledge.

nice calendar motto you learned there.

>mentall illnes
>narcissistic personality disorder
>schizophrenia

I notice that you completely failed to refute one word President Trump has ever said. You completely failed to challenge a single one of his policies. Or name one crime he has ever committed. Pathetic. That’s because politics is just a popularity contest to you. You hate him only because everyone on Facebook hates him, and you want to fit in. You do not deserve to have the power to vote.

Thanks

and you totally failed on your assumptions.
maybe trump does 2-3 good things, but he is a total disgrace, a mentally ill that pretends to act strong while he cares so much about what everyone thinks about him (not politically).
this time magazine cover, his inauguration, he carves for confirmation, he is so damn weak and losers like you can't even see it.

>assumptions

Wrong. Those are objective facts. You have no argument whatsoever and just proved it yet again. Pick a policy, OP. Can you even name one or do you get all your "news" from Comedy Central?

>That’s because politics is just a popularity contest to you. You hate him only because everyone on Facebook hates him, and you want to fit in. You do not deserve to have the power to vote.

no facts.

i don't hate him, he is funny, a disgrace for the US.
narcissists always make this big moves to impress people but you will see in the next years that he will fail miserably because of his mental illnes.

>trump is the king of all you losers that got rejected from society.
There's a lot more of us than there are of you. WE are society, we've just been too polite for the last thirty or forty years.

>we constantly win
>you call us losers
why are libtards capable of literally nothing but projection?

The mental illness of liberals gives me something to laugh every hour of the day.

no, there are not more losers than integrated individuals.
you underage losers should get rid of your power phantasies.

typical burger, there is only black and white, if someone thinks trump is a mentally ill faggot he has to be a liberal.

Libtards projecting again.

not liberal. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, John Adams was a liberal, you're a libtard.

also winning is defined as the opposite of losing.
enjoy your 8-50 years of denial and confusion.

Who is that semen demon between those two autistic faggots? She is a QT 3.14

you learned another calendar motto, well done.

His ability has nothing to do with it. It's how long you'll swallow his lies.

Or continues wearing a red tie.

You'll blow every last member of the Gop cause globalism.

That card isn't even useable anyway, you have no way to summon it because who made it doesn't even play.

How old are you?

Pics please

clearly above the average age here.
pol is bad since a long time but it got way worse because of you trump faggots.