Give me an image that best describes communism, Sup Forums

Give me an image that best describes communism, Sup Forums.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ic35sECJs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Vgfc9_hrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=e4Ic35sECJs

Fake news. Terrible stormfront memes.

here is another one

leaf everytime

Fake news? Has communism just never failed or have the previous nations that had adopted communism never REALLY adopted true communism?

Soon.

Best one.

Do you retards not understand economics?

d

s

damn, commies must make a mean queso

Weeyoooaahhhweeeyooahhhwyoooobrrrrraaapppp

In Romania, they would make them out of wood.

>when you ideology is so bad you need a barrier that can stop tanks just to keep people from leaving the country

I heard a recent poll suggest many older Romanians would vote for Ceausescu is he came back.

Vee did a video about that. The link to that article is in the video description.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Vgfc9_hrQ

>US imports food
Imports luxury surplus of a surplus food, not necessities, the USA is one of like 5 countries that can feed itself (and we can feed ourselves 2x over), 2 others off the top of my head being Vietnam and Netherlands
still is and always will be a great post regardless

But it was meant to be like this

I gotcha

>No real gommunis XDDDDDD

How disgusting.

What is this autism?

>Imports luxury surplus of a surplus food, not necessities, the USA is one of like 5 countries that can feed itself

Can doesn't mean should. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to import most of it.
And you can bet your ass that it would need to import food if communism takes hold.

Fucking terrorist commies.

I laughed more then I should have.

Communism as interpreted through a 90s childrens actions tv show. Seems rather fitting really.

this is scarily accurate

Actually THIS is the final answer.

lol

WTF?!

>castro
mysides.sc4

underrated

Cannibalism under Soviet control

>first nation to collapse in on itself

honestly, that's just a poor attempt at smearing Karl Marx
he was one of the most thorough analysts of his time

>he was one of the most thorough analysts of his time
He might have been good at analyzing the problem but his proposed cure was shit

Do you Leafs not understand sarcasm?

debatable

but what is certain is that he is work is very considerable and worth studying

his*

>debatable
It's really more statistical and historical at this point.

not really because you can debate whether the USSR in actuality was an implementation of Marx' principles.

But that's neither here nor there in regards to the argument I'm making: people try to suggest that Marx can be dismissed because he never ran a company are just idiots. There's a lot of valuable and enlightening information in his work.

>you can debate whether the USSR in actuality was an implementation of Marx' principles
Oh, I'm not saying that the USSR was Marxist. In fact, there has never actually been a successfully implemented Marxist nation. That's not to say it's never been tried, it's just never gotten off the ground.

I will agree that he shouldn't be dismissed just because he didn't work much. He can definitely be dismissed, it just shouldn't be for that reason.

>Mengy-kun
Lost

the only thing that comes close to an actual implementation, I think, is the short-lived left libertarian system that existed in Catalonia during the Spanish civil war, which was wiped out by the combined force of Franco's falangists and the spanish communists.

But his philosophical views are really just the beginning. He and Friedrich Engels were very serious journalists who wrote very prolifically about events around the world, like the "Indian mutiny" or various environmental crises. So you can, for the sake of argument, dismiss his entire philosophy out of hand and you still end up with a very considerable, historical figure.

lol, Boris Yeltsin at an American grocery store. I bet the liquor aisle was damn near empty by the time he left.

Yeah, and how often are people accurate about assessments in their own time?

Socrates was executed due to the assessment of people in his time.

Rolling Stone panned Led Zeppelin's debut album and Abbey Road in their time.

Every year game reviewers do a top 100 of all time list and the numbers 1-5 are games that came out THAT year (except for number 2 which is always either Tetris or Super Mario Bros.)

The fact is, people making judgements in their time are usually wrong. It takes critical thought and distance to make an accurate assessment.

And the people of Marx's time were fucking wrong.

this

and this