youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo
youtube.com/watch?v=WwIOckMk0Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=7M8CprtHLMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didnt work last time mate

i hope the best of luck cor you guys

>t. anglo american

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
I will miss the british empire sadly it just doesn't seem like it can work anymore

agreed, england is a de-facto caliphate with london being the enabler, we must free ourselves from this coonery

Worries me that if we went independent the government would be #refugeeswelcome shills like Sturgeon in charge.
We are one of the last 95%+ white places in Western Europe. Nationalist red pilled govt is a must.

Agreed, but being tied with England is doing fuck all for our demographics, I live in South Lanarkshire and the place is crawling with coons coutesy of westminster.

Also Scottish independence isn't about left or right, it's about our future as a country; do we go our own path or do we shackle ourselves to the failing 'united' kingdom?

When we're attached to England. a lot of them leave to go down there because they can't hack it up here. If we have a hard border then get a lefty loony gov of independent Scotland, we are straight on the path to becoming a poor Sweden.

Don't get me wrong, i'm no hardcore unionist by any stretch of the imagination. Just pragmatic at this point.

Another Slide thread

Scots are genuinely the most naturally feminine whites there are. Scottish men used to wear skirts for fuck's sake. William Wallace was an SJW screeching 'freedom' 200 years before our time.

Scotland GTFO

>Scottish independence guaranteed
>had your chance, voted to stay
>Sturgeon now looking absolutely defeated, delays any plans for a new referendum
Hahahahha you're here FOREVER

>William Wallace was an SJW

enjoy your crumbling economy and your drug addict population

>be scotcuck
>Vote against your own independence

I lost any shred of respect I might've had for you skirt wearing faggots

enjoy your Sargon of Blackdad gold membership kekicunt

53% of scots voted for independence while foreigners turned the tide and voted in favour of remain by 80%, our freedom was robbed by foreigners...

>crumbling economy
oil only makes up 15% of our economy and it's a massive asset for the UK. Edinburgh is the third-largest financial centre in the United Kingdom after the City of London and Glasgow and the fourth in Europe by equity assets so we put more into the state than we take out, so stop spewing your rhetoric.

>put more into the state then we take out
>are welfare queens
Okay

Lul even if you get free all the lefties who want to be in the EU will swarm the country.

THIS.
Wish you crazy Scots the best in keeping your nation pure and safe.

The eternal anglo probably. Worry not lad, you'll be free soon enough.

>>mfw scottish independence is almost guaranteed in the future

Said the scot 300 years in a row

fuck up proto-chink and go back to shenzhen

>scots are literally OFFERED independence
>they are too scaredy to take it, "w-what if t-there will be d-difficulties"

Youre worse than fyromians or kosovar albanian gypsies in my eyes. You literally waived your rights to call yourself a nation.

it was the 30% beady population that voted against it.

>He isn't already independent from the eternal anglo
Wew lad

Scotland reporting. Seriously though - why bother with the anglo? If we team up then we can oppress everyone across the world, as we so desire. My problem with them is the sheer amount of them that flood into Scotland instead of defending their country from the slimes. 1/10 people in Scotland is English. The fuck is up with that?

Also, threadly reminder that former colonies are NOT legitimate countries. You will be brought back to heel.

>get rid of all that leftwing voting block
Enjoy drowning in muslim cock as soon as you become independent.

As an English expatriate living in Aus, sincerely and honestly... fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0cOTDBQJSo

You better are fight cause Im planning to move to Edinburgh in the future.

Don't. Don't want or need you.

I don't want to leave England. I don't want to break up Britain. I want to save it. We need to make up for Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Also I'm definitely absolutely 100% not voting for independence under the Scottish Globalist Party.

Also why are all of our politicians childless homosexuals? Genuinely what happened to this country?

>scots get indy
>vote in nothing but snp
>snp import more shitskins than there are scots
>Scotland becomes Scotistan

LOL, you will be worse off than Zimbabwe in 12 months! How the fuck is Scotland gonna sustain itself? How ill it defend itself?
Without all the money you get from London you will be skint

I lived in Glasgow for 4 years. Jocks piss me off so much. Weegy women all look like pointy features elves and the men are short arsed aggressive faggots.

>Women look like elves
>Men are manly
REEEEEEEE
>Why do I have no gf
^ your post

Ignorant of your own history haggis nigger. Salmond's One Scotland Many Cultures bs from 15 years ago is why your streets are crawling with niggers and pakis. Not Englands fault.

>almost guaranteed
>elected 10 Tory MPs and another 10 labour/libdem MPs
SNP is literally on suicide watch

I'm married. I was actually sticking my cock in a jock for four years what the fuck was I thinking?

>Scotland cucks vote against their own independence because "muh EU"
>UK votes to leave EU
>Scotland cucks now want independence because "muh EU"
Just kys mate

What about canzuk?

I wish you haggis munching faggots would fuck off already.

Well celtic slavic latin land is white. Just not germanic

So what will happen to the queen if you do break apart

Lol fag dad.
Heres a tid bit. Celtic men prefered to sleep with men then women during barbarian times

>not preferring to sleep with men in modern times
it's as though you want to be cucked

>northern Ireland

What kind of a fucking retarded question is this?

This union has lasted for three centuries and you want to end it because of some shitty Mel Gibson film.

Well she is the queen of both Scotland and England so I was just wandering if Scotland would still consider her queen like the rest of the Commonwealth or if for some odd reason I didn't know about she wouldnt be queen anymore

Someone post more flag toads please.

If Scotland goes indy there will be a surge of Scottish Conservative votes.
Independence will kill off the SNP.

Thanks but that is a flag frog, I'm after flag toads.

Good
England needs to return to it's Germanic roots.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwIOckMk0Kw

stfu m8 you give us Scots a bad name you fucking wank.

Then they'd start speaking more like us Scots. They're obsessed with their Norman way of speaking and completely disregard their heritage.

Because unionism supresses English culture and language
If England became independent, all that money they spent on Scottish and Welsh culture would be forced to be spent on English culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=7M8CprtHLMc

It's over England, 58% Yes.