Women are twice as likely as men to lose their jobs to robots

Lol, this is just done purely on job statistics. Women are more prevalent in jobs where automation is more likely. This isn't counting the fact that men will out compete women in those fields.

outline.com/m6Bt7

Didn't we already figure this one out when the oculus rift was invented?

Their are already talks about increasing the female quotas at workplace to 50% to mitigate this issue.

so men are still gonna get screwed.

I wouldn't doubt that womens UBI will have a 15% premium to make up for that.

If serious automation is coming, why do we need immigrants?

>Woman
>job
lmao

to impregnate the robots

If you have a sexbot, no nned to hire a hooker.

I love self serve checkouts.

whoo hoo sexbots confirmed

I remember roasties on social media were celebrating when there was a report that claimed that working class men would be most affected by automation. Women were so quick to throw working class men under the bus, so I couldnt careless about what happens to wimminz when female dominated professions like m cashiers and receptionists are replaced by bots.

So robots are misogynists?

And this is a surprise? Women like to do what their told to do - just like a robot. Men are inventive, innovative, try to fix things and make them better. Exactly what a robot isn't able to do well. Women will be happier out of work anyway - they can sit at home and pay more attention to the kids.

All this says is that women are less capable than men.

Even if we're to account for it being a symptom of jobs that are predominantly female, again - it says the positions they hold need nominal coordination, adaptation, or creativity.

It's also horseshit, because automation is going to move so fast, the fact that women lose their jobs first is practically meaningless, since basically everyone is going to be jobless in the course of a decade or two.

>women's jobs are so simple they dont even require cognitive intelligence
top fuggin lol

Because any job a woman does a robot does better

That's silly, robots can't be moms.

You mean grocery clerks, administrative assistants, receptionists and restaurant servers are mostly women? Shocking

automation is sexist

Anyone who thinks jobs will all be replaced by robots and driving will be replaced by auto driving is fucking retarded