Can someone explain me this sociological phenomenon?

Can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04
youtube.com/watch?v=8-OD-X1lJjg
youtube.com/watch?v=SIt2CdbBo_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pizza Hut is shit. Only chain worse is Lil Cesar's

What phenomenon? A corporation owning two restaurants?

Don't they also own Taco Bell?

Who better to explain the juxtaposition of these two places to the racist board Sup Forums than the great rap group Das Racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Pizza Hut is bretty gud here but niggers still avoid it .

What the fuck is wrong with normies?

Asian lactose intolerance

This. Even Domino's is better

>Guaranteed Replies

I used to fuck with these guys so much what happened to the group??

I feel like the Pizza Hut is missing a crying Wojak behind the counter.

Yum! Brands, Inc., or Yum! and formerly T

Tricon Global Restaurants, rebranded to Yum! Brands, Inc. is a subsidiary of Pepsi Co. They own KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut.

There's a KFC/TacoBell combined restaurant near me. Always wondered if they'd make a steakhouse or burger subsidiary just so they could directly compete with burger king and mc donalds.

Niggers be eatin that KFC

people who argue about what brands are better are retards. you can like one menu more than another but the quality of the food comes down to the individual store doing it.

Yes, and they used to own Long John Silver's and A&W Restaurants as well.

Pretty simple. People think they are eating healthier by going to KFC over Pizza Hut.

For some reason KFC stores are better on average.

Probably a more standarized process.

>Always wondered if they'd make a steakhouse or burger subsidiary just so they could directly compete with burger king and mc donalds.
My understanding as to why they DON'T do burgers outright, is so they can tap into markets that frown on beef. Mostly India, but also for the gooks and sandniggers. They're a-ok with chicken, and that's why there's so many KFC's outside the US.

>tfw your wife wont finger yer bum in the KFC line

It's a little harder to fuck up fried chicken than a burger, taco, or pizza.

I'd rather have fried chicken and fries over shitty pizza

Both are shitty reheated garbage.

>not ordering from Papa Johns

Fucking who thinks that?

Pizza Hut breadsticks are the ultimate red pill.

people are retarded, but generally "chicken = healthier than cheese pizza"

>denying the obvious supremacy of pizza hut
their stuffed crust is the tastiest meal ever delivered to a residence

name the top pizza then shitlord, reveal yourself as the papa john's assistant manager that you are

Papa Johns is fucking trash food. The CEO seems redpilled, but the food still sucks.

serve me up some fried nigger. that'd be something.

>A&W Restaurants

I like their root beer and the teen burger was pretty good from memory.

Dude pizza hut is literally trash and no Lil cesar's is better

KFC isn't even good chicken, it's garbage. Only Church's is worse.

Popeye's / Chick-fil-a master race.

No one stands in a queue waiting for a pizza to cook, they sit down and wait.
Also sage and report for shitty advertisement.

Um, THIS IS FREEDOM.

Little Caesar's is amazing for how cheap and quick it is.

Have you not had Bojangles? Popeyes's is legit nigger tier

m8 i will skin you alive. Take it back
we all know the real enemy is domiNOs

>he doesn't order his pizza from the disgusting local place next to the gas station owned by a greek family with unibrows
>falling for the pizza corporation jew

Here in Alaska, there's a KFC/A&W combination restaurant. I've seen LJS/A&W in other states as well, though not recently

Do I want KFC or Hungry Jack's for dinner?

This is pure fucking garbage.
This makes Plies look legendary.

Neither. Go buy some 3 star beef mince, lentils, beetroot, onion, and lettuce and make your own burgers.

>lentils, beetroot
>burger

What is this heresy?

>people who argue about what brands are better are retards
>but ill admit you can find menus better than others throughout these brands

>this somehow doesnt make one better than the other

Fuckwit

There's this great (at least, it use to be) chinese restaurant in North Pole called Pagoda. Ever been there?

I won't be able to leave work until 9. I'm not cooking tonight.

Their stuffed crust deep dish is pretty good for the price.

Dominos is mostly bad but do yourself a favor and order a custom pizza; thin crust, garlic parmesan white sauce, philly steak and green bell peppers. It's one of the best things I've ever eaten.

fuck you lil caesars is awesome

I have 4 high quality pizza joints in my town I can order from and then other decent local ones. Sure it's a few bucks more but it's infinitely better than Pizza hut/dominos/papa John's bullshit.
>feels good as fuck to live near Chicago food wise

> is a subsidiary of Pepsi Co.
no

Lil Caesars is better than pizza hut for one reason only and that reason is crazy bread. You're right about them both being shit though.

I am contractually obligated to disagree with you.
...Fuck those niggers
ree

You're missing out cunt. Mix the lentils and onion in with the mince, then cheese, then beetroot, then lettuce, then tomato sauce. It's fukken beautiful.

its different business

most pizza hut business is people picking up orders they called as making a pizza takes longer then order and go KFC where tyrone has vats of fried chicken ready to dole out.

>>/bant/

Yeah, the Yum Brands name didn't even come about until the restaurant division was spun off of Pepsico.

Hell yeah, love that place. That's pretty much the only reason I go to North Pole

It's just not the american way I'm afraid.
However, a slice of red pepper and a cut of feta cheese and call yourself Asterios you have an imitation greek burger.
Feast your eyes, savage.

Only if they add extra whatever the fuck the topping is to the crazy bread though. I swear I got an order once where it barely had any on it, biggest dryest disappointment ever and I've fucked OP's mom

Pizza pizza!

>pizzahut shit
>stuffed fucking crust
>ceaser shit
>cheap as fuck and not paper
its almost like you want more than what you paid for

I'm fucking serious, try it just once. At least the beetroot.

This, right here must be the reason.

It's called a Mall. There are stores in there. It's an indoor building that hosts stores.

Fried chicken can only get so good. Meanwhile there is a hierarchy of pizza, with pizzahut on the bottom mcdonalds tier

I have had Bojangles. Every one of them near me tastes god awful. Every Popeye's near me tastes outstanding.

Papa John's is the best shit, nigger.

>most pizza hut business is people picking up orders they called as making a pizza takes longer then order
I'm actually kind of surprised a full Pizza Hut even exists as a mall location. Normally it would be a Pizza Hut Express, where you can only get personal pan pizzas for that very reason.

Nice! You know if "Santa" and his reindeer are still there? I was a little kid when I lived there and it's been a while. I figured he probably passed by now.

any pizza you don't get in a sit down restaurant is fucking terrible. fried chicken is not difficult to make good.

In my area there are KFC/Taco Bell combos which is better than KFC/Pizza Hut, IMO. I live in NY (not NYC) and there are real pizza places on every corner.

fuck you ruskie.Domino's is the best.Reveal yourself,Papa.we all know you really did snowden.

Shitty it's the opposite in my next of the woods. Popeyes is right outside a "low income housing building" it's legit swarmed with nogs and robbed 5x a week

I worked at a KFC as a teen. We spit in food, sold food that had fallen on the floor, served coleslaw that had blood in it from my friend cutting his hand. You should never eat fast food.

Niggas just loves dem some dat fried chicken. MMMmmm MMMmmm, gimme some dat hot sauce wit dat SHIIIIIEEEEET Nigga

>Pizza
>Sit down restaurant
You must be from the Midwest with that deep dish bullshit. Pizza is meant to be eaten at parlors on the go.

Domino's is worse than Pizza Hut even, you dumbo.
Ye, I did him, what u gon do now boi.

Yeah, the Santa Claus house is still a thing. I've never visited myself, but it's apparently a pretty big attraction around the holidays for the kids.

That tears it.I declare war on Russia.Your move,Putin.

Papa > Pizza Hut > Domino's

Also, thin crust > thick crust

I don't know how Pizza Hut could survive in a mall, especially selling full pizzas. It would take too long to cook and it doesn't look like there are slices available. Sbarro or whatever already has cooked pizzas.

It's all crap, all you need is a meat pie and sauce, all other fast food looks disgusting in comparison.
I fed a Yank a meat pie once, his first one. He became strange after eating it, like he was introduced to food after being punished and starved all his life, although he didn't observe proper pie eating etiquette in using two hands like he was Golum it brought a tear to my eye.

This explains it

youtube.com/watch?v=8-OD-X1lJjg

Op created this thread because of the 2 interracial couples, the gay guys, and all the diversity, and you’re all talking about fast food restaurants?

youtube.com/watch?v=SIt2CdbBo_w

You literally can only get Popeye's in the ghetto, at least KFC has ghetto adjacent stores.

I work across the street from a Pizza Hut so I end up getting a medium 3 topping for $6 once a week. Never pay full price there, either hit the 50% off Visa deal when they do it on occasion, or use a code like I do for the $6 price and then just do a 're-order' to keep that deal going.

I won't eat KFC, but acknowledge Pizza Hut is the bottom tier bullshit, and I only get it cause it's a decent amount of food compared to that price anywhere else on my way home.

Had dank AF chicken and waffles on the east side of the river (Portland), but clearly individual restaurants>>>chains/franchises when it comes to either pizza or chicken.

>vegetables under the patty

Fucking heathen.

>>I don't know how Pizza Hut could survive in a mall
Gangs of teens. But more likely they're an "express" store, which means a limited menu of personal-sized items.

It's 2017 bro let the homos eat where they want to we're talking srs bizniz here.

Same way any mall food place works typically: Overcharge for mediocre food and expect people to buy it because shopping at trendy mall.

And they do.

This and top Kek, sir. Stuffed crust is the fucking shit and everyone else fails miserably when attempting to replicate it. Makes Pizza Hut top tier compared to creepy ass Sloppa John and "Were not pizza anymore" Domihoes.

Agreed, their stuffed crust is an example that stands alone, regardless of the rest of their menu or quality or service. Many a night two summers ago I would plow one of those bad boys after a long day at work.

We can all agree that Papa John's is the worst though.

They're not Garlic Jim's tier, but they are a tad better than Pizza Hut. Pricier though, like most franchises even slightly better than Hut/Caesers.

Guys our stuffed crust is literally the mozzarella string cheese you can buy at any grocery store.
Literally unironically pic related. All we do is stretch a large hand tossed a little bit more so it wraps over the cheese, then we only add the same amount of shredded cheese as we do for a medium even though it's a large pizza.

Our cheesy bites use the same setup, but they get a half inch larger dough.

>kfc be healthy
Nigger logic

>we spit in food
why? i'm genuinely curious, why do teenagers feel the need to fuck with food they serve? maybe I just don't get it because I've never worked in fast food. do you only do it to douchebag customers, or anyone?

You get more food for a cheaper price.

It's something about that cheese combined with whatever grease/butter/etc you use. You know it's terrible for you eating it, but goddamn it's tasty.