What is the one biggest thing destroying America?

There are many, but which is the biggest problem?

Wasting money on things such as OPs pic. It's a shitty not a company near me in California is building to fight a Japanese robot later this year.

A shitty robot company*

lack of mobility. if there's no reward why bust your ass working for a goal that'll never be realized.

The low white marriage rate // high divorce rate

>Give me ideas so that I can enhance them
OP is a jew, confirmed

Easy answer is easy

Am a mudblood of many places, but jew is not one of them.

zionist influence

make the robot black, and on wellfare batteries

make him LGBTQ... bitching and doing nothing

give it no work ethic, but muh $15/hr

Liberals

fat fucks on welfare

stop blaming us God damn it
I mean we're greedy cunts sure but there's just no fucking no-meme way we're behind everything everywhere at all times

White Genocide.

Jews? No. Zionist. Yes,

Rich people hoarding all the monies and then giving themselves tax breaks.

does your retarded obese ass even know what zionist means? a lot of you stupid faggots don't even seem to understand the difference beween it and globalist

The Vaginal Jew

Degeneracy.

nigger culture is mainstream

Pic related

If they love Israel so much maybe they should move there.

ASS BOOTY BOOTY DRUGS BOOTY MILLIONAIRE!

1. Media (Which pushes everything below)
2. Queers
3. Identity Everything
4. Promotion of degenerate nig culture
5. Shitty schools with dumb fucking teachers

1st kikes
2nd niggers

that's kinda the whole point
you want to move to israel = zionist
you want to stay a jew minority elsewhere = globalist
I don't understand why people have so much fucking trouble getting it

see

jews did the emu war too?

But user, noone here wants to soap you for no reason. You see, the main reason why, at least me, dislike you is your woman-ish behaviour. You don't see much wrong in cheating, honestless manipulation. And the most important one- your people have the understanding of a woman. Now when you have your own country you understand that it is not good, and low... which makes me sad a little more

Understanding of dignity*

1965 immigration act. Proposed by a german cuck with jewish blood, what a coincidence.

well, when you're few in number and half the planet wants you dead for manipulating it 100 years ago, you have to manipulate it more to stay alive
thus making the world want you dead again when it's revealed 100 years later

it's a vicious cycle, sadly
we'd break it but it would most likely get a good deal of us killed

political parties

Yes but Israel is connected to the global banking complex and pushes the US an other nations into fighting proxy wars for their interests.

I'm actually not anti-Jew at all, I think many of you are great people, but a power-hungry Jewish state is awful for the world at large

Subjectivism in morality and epistemology. Jews and their Lefty cohorts preach that all knowledge is uncertain and "relative." If knowledge is relative, then ideas about how humans should behave (the science of morality) must also be "relative." If morality is relative, then laws pertaining to human behavior must also be "relative."

If there is no objective basis for knowledge and morality, then laws and political systems are simply a matter of "might makes right."

Knowing this, is it any wonder that Kikes almost universally support rioting, shouting down opposition, murder, and passing laws to silence "problematic" viewpoints?

I think your missing a zero there shlomo
Your people have been fucking with everyone for at least 1000-2000 years.

this
and shitloads of black and hispanic apes

Giving women equal rights did far worse damage than anything the Jews have ever done.