Emperor Putin Ladies and gentlemen

Putin shows German skills, unexpectedly steps in as translator at forum.

youtu.be/tPOT9ZVW0hg

Is he the master of all sorcerers? Is he the Illuminati chief?is he the Freemason lord? Is he the Jesus we need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uabG-Z4xxDo
youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg
twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/879747179845476352
youtube.com/watch?v=I7bUVOCgwRk
youtube.com/watch?v=9jyLQmyg9hs
change.org/p/united-states-congress-cnn-producer-james-o-keefe-should-go-before-congress?recruiter=740160709&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=uabG-Z4xxDo

Swedes can't handle he takes lessons in Swedish

Manmeets literally think it's because modern Sweden is so interesting and a great prize to be conquered.

I bet drumpf can't do that

*God-Emperor Putin,
OP should be hanged for this blasphemy!

>Manmeets
??

Didn't Sweden make some fuss about Putin supposedly plotting to invade their country last year?

Also as a Russian do you think Putin will run for another term in 2018?

That was pretty fucking cool, but I did have a chuckle when he had trouble saying the value of religion in Russian.

Not really surprising desu, it's well known that Putin speaks German as well as Merkel speaks Russian.

Protip: They both demonstrably care more about western culture more than the monolingual NEETs on this board do!

Provide evidence that Merkel western culture

There is a video of him overriding his English translator when the translator struggles to find a word for a few seconds.

I think Putin worked in Eastern Germany for some time, that is not really a secret.

The interesting thing is that there's another video where he can't speak a word. It's as a result of his body doubles. The person who can speak pretty good German should be him since he was a Soviet spy in Germany.

This. Maybe she wants to preserve a Western economic model and social in Europe with immigrants, but that isn't caring about Western culture.

She isnt bothered about preserving the people either

>Also as a Russian do you think Putin will run for another term in 2018?
Da. This will be his last term. Man on the picture would be after.

>reading comprehension

I too have heard he officially spent time in the DDR and various german newspapers have already said he knows German.

Why is he and the german guy smirking so much? What is so fahnny, commie?

Trump is 71 and has 7 years ahead.

Putin is what, 63? He could be around for a while.

He is the master of propaganda and this is exactly what that video shows. Sure it's a great gesture but it's also powerful propaganda that reassures onlookers that he is intelligent and almost omniscient in a sense.

Don't really agree with the guy doing all of this shady shit in Russia but he is one smooth dude. Almost like a right wing Obama

He knows English fluently enough, he just uses a translator to talk in his native tongue and have bigger and more complex paragraphs/sentences said.

A lot of leaders who are fluent in the particular translating language do this, it's to make their native tongue first, without having to speak English back all choppy and imperfectly

Enother six years? It's enought even for "vata" like me.

His English is shit. He knows it obviously and reads press, watches TV, but spoken English is sad.

Well, some Russians learn German, you know, just in case.

Is it? I assumed he still relatively lives in KGB days and tries to stay fluent. I know in the Oliver Stone he has gestured for his translator to not translate a few times, so I assumed he was alright

when will he learn tajik or arab?

He was a KGB agent in GDR

It was bad in 2000 when he gave a big interview to Larry King, something with CNN, and it didn't get better by 2016.

He picks up hosts very carefully though to signal he's conscious about it - Megyn Kelly here, Fareed Zakharia there.

There are more English speakers than German and Russian combined.

Suddenly Germans aren't cucks.

Putlet.

It's alright. Russians just have high voices when speaking English.

youtube.com/watch?v=awWAd-jdwDg

I remember reading he's basically a dead man walking, fucked over lots of powerful people (jews) and the only reason he's alive is because he's still in power and keeping everyone in check. How true is that?

Disagree, hate Putin or whatever, cannot deny that he can speak his mind.

what your political point?

What is your problem with immigration you racist goys???
twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/879747179845476352

That kid looks old.

He's KGB bro, like come the fuck on, Retard.

does putin not speak english publicly because russian people wouldnt like it?

He speaks Russian because it's his mother tongue.

>right wing obama
Lmao. Obama wishes he's 1/10 as smart, good speaker, calculating and a leader as Putin.

when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east

yeah, putins so smart he is leading one of the worlds largest countries with the gdp of that lower than south korea

it's 50D interdimentional matryoshka chess

I heard he doesn't like his accent

he sounds like mussolini when speaking in english
youtube.com/watch?v=I7bUVOCgwRk

Largest by area idiot. Without him, it would be a lot worse after Soviet collapse. Keep getting your "facts" from western propaganda.

Lmfao, keep defending a leader of another nation like a sycophantic fool

there is no propaganda; just facts to confirm that russia is doing absolute shit in terms of prosperity

It is sad to see an American defending the most corrupt, most backward, non-free country in Europe. What happened?

Like I said, could be a lot worse. Do you know how to read? Just from the way you write I can tell you're either a braindead lib or a shill.

Drumpf can't even speak English properly

>getting this mad over criticism from a head of state that isn't your own

listen faggot, i am center right, doesn't mean i have to suck putins little dick like you do lmao. he has cool aspects about him, again doesn't change the fact that russia has a conglomerate of problems and people like you who focus on him rather than the issues are part of the problem

unironically though i really like the flow he has
it's reminiscent of that one cool uncle everyone has

>thinking Obama is the same caliber as Putin
I don't like him but I respect Putin's skills. Being delusional is a sign of your poor judgment. You probably voted for Obongo.

Also
>tucker as reaction image
Hello based pede
>center right
More like retard right

I didn't, and this assuming is doing you naught but making you look like a confused blabbering idiot. I voted for Drumpphpf and I have a huge plethora of criticisms for Obama most notably his foreign policy and the governmental overreaches with the NSA.

Go fuck off to your R/T_D safe space because any diversity of thought seems to jade you. You sound like you literally just watched the Oliver Stone doc only to think that putin is a good guy who dindu nuffin. Typical retard

Fuck off /sg/
Stick to your dying general, you nee dto face the music just like every general before you has
Have some fucking pride

>last term
He literally re-read your Constitution to overstay after his last term
Putin doesn't "run" in the elections
They're a fucking dham and predetermined by his m to win
Fuck off RIDF

>Like I said, could be a lot worse.

Could also be a million times better and one of the world's most prosperous countries if it was lead by someone who actually gave a shit instead of Putin and his gang of thieves.

he once gave a speech in german in the bundestag...

youtube.com/watch?v=9jyLQmyg9hs

he starts speaking german at 2:43
the speach is quite interesting as it shows that he saw many of things comming that happened in the last 16 years...

change.org/p/united-states-congress-cnn-producer-james-o-keefe-should-go-before-congress?recruiter=740160709&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

what a man

All I said is
>Obama not on same level of statesman as Putin, not even as good a speaker if if if if if if
>Putin is a cunning, well spoken leader
How can you refute those points autist?

Eng sub version where

Putin is pro islam anti us/western neo sovietists.
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

Obama was a good speaker, despite his stuttering. Putin is also a well spoken person, despite his cunning

What the fuck are you on? If Obama wasn't a silver tongue how the fuck did he win around 45% of the white vote? Let me guess, some stupid bullshit about white guilt? I don't like Obama but he did have a talent to sell snakeskin

Is Putin the most interesting man in the world?

Wow. You mean just let Oligarchs buy up state industries for cents on the dollar after the Soviet collapse would have turned Russia into a properous economy? Are you high nigga?
>theives
The same could be said about Clinton, Obama and their friends on Wall St and the Military Industrial Complex.

Maybe in asia

There was this weird video when he declares drone strikes on Libya with his typical voice and grimace. That was a hellish image. Why the fuck do you try to sell a war like it is a pill ad on CNN?

Obama won due to all the MSM shilling him and white guilt. He just speaks memes to the brainwashed masses. Putin can actually debate with logic even against hostile reporters. Let's see Obama go against non soft ball questions because he's first black president.

>all he does is blame everything on clinton, obama and muh mil industrial complex

holy shit where do you get your talking points? babby's first right wing video?
>He actually says the meme I predicted

wew lad
Sick shit

I saw it. Just because you claim it's "bullshit" and call "first! Inb4" it doesn't mean it's invalid. That's some real disingenuous debate tactics m8. No wonder you are a fan of Tucker. Tell me white Obama would've won vs Clinton.

delete des

Just because you are aggressive doesn't mean you have good points. It's just trying to yell or "out smug" the other person in order to sound smart. That's not how real debates work. You've been on Sup Forums too much and watching too much Hannity/Tucker. One day you'll look back on this and be embarrassed.

You're actually retarded and a putin shill. I know exactly why you are like this. You see all the media's coverage of Russia which is (most of the time) wrongly so; so you try to empathize and look up to Putin as if he's the victim. You're no better than those retard Obamashills who have him as a profile picture on Twitter and praise him even if he nuked America.

You are scum, you are the case point of why eugenics by lobotomy was even considered
Go watch Putin videos some more, you sycophant

All that emotion. Zero logic. No wonder you like Obama and think he's actually slick.
You want to know how I know you're a projecting newfag?
Simple

You're

Spacing

Gives

It

Out

Reddit

Jesus you're too far gone off your own fumes. I don't like Obama, like I've said two or so times if you took time to look away from the word "Putin". You watched around 10 RT videos of Putin owning journalists and you somehow look up to him. Sycophants like you are truly the scum of the earth

Why? They're devout christians and even putin himself is

I'm pretty sure he just likes to fuck with people.

>if I state the exact reason why something happens, the it is no longer valid
Why do you keep doing this and thinking it is logically sound debate tactic? Yes I watched Putin beat on journalists who asked hin tough and hostile questions, and he handled them beautifully. Compared to Obama, Putin is much better. Why am I scum? Because I said Putin is a good speaker? Why so dramatic? Did Putin fuck your mom or something? Chill out don't have a breakdown.
>literally shaking

putin is aging like fine wine, the plastic surgery paid off

>said the military industrial complex meme
>said the white guilt made 45% white people vote for BHO meme
>watches RT to reaffirm his beliefs that his daddy figure is cool

I'm trying to have a reasonable debate. You're using the most jewish tactics imaginable. M8, you are more and more looking like a CIA shill.

>MIC is a meme.
Found the good goy.

Why aren't you a radical Putinist yet?

Do many people in Russia speak English?

How is any of that memes? MIC is real, Kennedy, Eisenhower warned against it. White guilt is real, media pushes it everyday. RT uses videos that are crossposted by other news orgs of public press conferences. You're attacking the source not the content. You are a fucking shill. Center right my ass. The Russia narrative is dead faggot. USA USA USA USA USA

When did this conversation derail onto Germany?

Not saying it's not legitimate, but he just spouted it like it was a talking point just like
>muh 22 million uninsured
ah yes the jewish meme and I'm the CIA shill when you're the FSB shill making putins approval ratings go up one percent

Based Putin will ally with Trump and destroy Merkel

He was a KGB agent and lived in Germany for several years. Not a suprise that his German is perfect faggot.

When jihadis dare attack Russian citizens and get BTFO by KGB 2.0.

>spouted like a meme
What does that even mean? Are you mentally ill? It seems like you're not debating me, but a thousand mental projections and strawmen inside your head.

it's God-Tsar Vladimir Putin

He was an KGB operative in eastern germany you idiot, of course he knows german.

You wanna talk about English, nigger?

this is your quote

>>theives
>The same could be said about Clinton, Obama and their friends on Wall St and the Military Industrial Complex.

This is how you spot a yuppie with no idea what the fuck he is talking about but wants to seem like he does. Congratulations, you read one wikipedia article.

>He was a badass mofo during the Cold War

>man who was KGB officer can speak language important to the KGB before the Wall fell
why is anyone surprised?

How is any of that NOT true? You pretend to be Sup Forumstard but keep outing yourself as a newfag outsider. Please enlighten me on your deep knowledge then.