Reminder that if you smoke weed you're a filthy degenerate nigger and can't be considered white or right wing...

Reminder that if you smoke weed you're a filthy degenerate nigger and can't be considered white or right wing. Neck yourself.

t. virgin with no friends or gf

t. nigger

You don't need to smoke the devil's lettuce to have friends or a gf you piece of shit.

Lol K

t. virgin bootlicker

youre lucky they dont kill low iq people op

>lolbertarians
No wonder why you support that degeneracy. Lolberts will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

I smoke so much weed and am painfully lonely because of my intelligence.

i dont smoke it, i exclusively eat it.

> this thread again

Do you not enjoy how it feels? I'll drink about once a month and smoke twice a month. You've really cucked yourself into not enjoying even some light pleasures in life. I'll also have desert after dinner two to three times a month, I know it's actually bad for me but in strict moderation I can actually enjoy these life pleasures without side effect.

weed is rehab for ex-hard drug addicts/alcoholics, I can get as high as I want and still get up for work everyday, couldn't do that when I use to be a real degenerate. Your just going to have to accept that some of us need it for medical reasons

>can't be considered white or right wing
mfw you're a huge faggot

>"can't be right-wing"
i don't think you get to decide that
nice bait though you fucking retard just reminded me i gotta go smoke a bowl.

yeah i drink a once a week casually and smoke a couple bowls a day, but sometimes none. don't really see any negative effects besides spending money, but it's better those things i actually enjoy rather than wasting it on dumb shit like fast food or chips and candy

Don't tell me what to do REEEEE

No it's not bait at all. Weed is an illegal drug that kikes want legalized so they can easily control the population. Why worry about niggers taking over your country when you can just get high and forget about life's worries?

No self-respecting successful white person smokes weed or will ever smoke weed in the future. Not one. You think a hedge fund manager is smoking weed? You think high level chess players are smoke weed? You think CEOs smoke weed?

Get fucked you useless piece of turd.

Arnold is a degenerate leftist faggot who race-mixed with his maid. Wow. He isn't right wing at all. Thanks for proving my point you filthy leaf.

>Weed is an illegal drug that kikes want legalized so they can easily control the population.
So the kikes can lose their corner on the Pharma market? You're gonna need a new argument; Cannabis can be grown by anyone and defeats the purpose of 90% of pharmaceuticals. Do some actual research, there are millions of right wingers and vets all over the US that use Cannabis recreationally or medicinally.

if weed was legal it would put mexican cartels out of business and give niggers incentives to get jobs to buy weed. or just use their gibs to get weed i don't really give a fuck what someone spends their money on really.

>You think high level chess players are smoke weed? You think CEOs smoke weed?

I dunno maybe. It's not really something people talk about in public so it's hard to tell. You'd be surprised who does smoke weed though. I've seen all sorts of business type buying weed.

Kikes are literally the ones that want to keep weed illegal like what the fuck
It's white men in America growing weed in NorCal and Oregon and wherever else weed grows and it's Jew lawyers and politicians holding them down.
Even if you don't like weed what it would do to the (((pharma industry))) should please you. It should, if you weren't a larping shill.

Reminder that if you smoke tobacco, drink alcohol, or use pre-workouts you're a filthy degenerate nigger and can't be considered white or right wing. Neck yourself.

There's no point to life if you can't have fun

reminder: if you use the word degenerate then you are most likely a fat virgin who lives in their mom's basement.

>Weed is an illegal drug that kikes want legalized so they can easily control the population
I know the kikes are behind alot of things, but one of the reasons weed is expensive is because its illegal (atleast where i come from). i dont see how they can "controll" the poplulation with it, because it only makes you sleepy and works for ~2 hours
>Why worry about niggers taking over your country when you can just get high and forget about life's worries
You know people usually only smoke at home right? What are you gonna do instead? Protest against niggers? normies dont care anyway and they are 80% of the population
>You think high level chess players are smoke weed
I wouldnt be supriced if some do

just smoked a fatty. have fun hating on me for relaxing before i hit the sack faggot.

on a side note, who /comfy/ here?

Yes goy, it's degenerate to smoke plants! Good goyim only get their medicine from Shekelstein Pharmaceuticals at $800 per pill!

fucking hella /comfy/ right now bro
watching some documentary about chinafags on pbs and hanging in my air conditioned basement

I concur. Time for my daily bowl before sleep
OP is a faggot

Agree with everything you said however - alcohol drank moderately is not that bad because it's part of our European heritage to drink during festivity.

And people have been ingesting and smoking Cannabis for over 3000 years. Also, Cannabis doesn't cause liver and kidney failure like Alcohol. Also, you can't OD on it, meaning far less "European descendants" will be die off if they have safe alternatives.

It's part of European heritage to take Psilocybin mushrooms, they grow everywhere.

not to mention cannabis makes people sleepy and dizzy while alcohol makes people angry and stupid

its funny to watch drunk people while being stoned though

>Reminder that if you smoke weed you're a filthy degenerate nigger and can't be considered white or right wing.
fine
>Neck yourself.
nah

Uh oh spaghetti O's my whole life outlook has been shattered by some newfag

OP here,

Additional reminder that if you let your lawn grow above 3 inches, think about butt stuff with your wife, or visit Sup Forums, you can't be right wing, kill yourself immediately.

keep on toking my brothers

lol faggot

Faggot

you understand hitler took drugs, like class A 25 for life meth, speed etc.

but you forget user, weed is the liberals cucking grass. It makes you ok with whats going on in the world even when its total shit cuz at leats i got my fatty XDDDD

>can't consider yourself white
shit nigger, I din't know that weed literally changes your DNA

OP I think you forgot to use your brain today

pipe down and hit the joint

I smoke weed and I am whiter than you will ever be. Deal with it, house nigger.

>Nazi flag
lol, nice bait.

u smonked too much k9 bro

i too watched american history x

Oh yeah. Really comfy.